GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

tommy-lee-jones-as-agent-k-in-men-in-black.jpg

I know this is really silly, but I'm pissed with GS PUR Customer Support because they've been dicks the last couple of weeks and I'm going to vent here.

A coupon of mine disappeared from my account, so I emailed them and nicely asked for it back on the 4th. After a week they didn't get back to me, so I emailed them again. I still hadn't heard anything by yesterday, so I called them and got transferred back and forth between 4 different departments before being hung up on. I tried calling back and was greeted with a message letting me know their offices were closed and to try back later. I thought that was bullshit, but I figured it might've been an accident so I tried calling back today. The phone just rang for 10 minutes. Not even a waiting line or anything. I don't get what the fuck is going on, so I tried again this afternoon and actually got someone that ended up hanging up on me as soon as they asked for my account information. I called them back and nothing, just ringing again. So I just sent another email to their Customer Service email and it was legit the meanest email I've written in years. Like, fuck. I don't understand how the fuck they've got going on or why they don't want to just talk to me, but it's probably the most frustrated I've been this year.

Just got out of star wars.... IT WAS AMAZING. BRAVO ABRAMS. I dont know where to begin, the new cast is marvelous. I would highly recommend seeing it.

I thought it was good, but really been there, done that.

It's pretty much just a remake of Episode 4.
Honestly this was one of my bigger gripes, so many of the things have already been done and there were way too many throwback scenes to make it reminiscent of the older movies.

The more I think about certain things the less I like the movie overall, but it was still good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm without spoiling anything wasnt the throwbacks on purpose... I mean did you guys even pay attention to
Ben was doing everything to be better than his grandfather ie bigger death star, thats the big point was he doesnt want to be inferior to him ie rey saying he was afraid to not to live up to Darth Vader. I mean come on guys really it was a big point of the first order story. Plus its the same universe so many things are going to feel similar but the first order were copying the empire they made that very clear. The resistance aka rebels obviously are going to be the same ie ships and battle strategies, not to mention Leia is the general so who experiences are going to be shown in the way plans are executed.

Im looking forward to the response to this

Actually I dont care what others think It was amazing and Im not letting this feeling be ruined

Edit: not trying to be rude just want this year to end better than what it was but the only direction other than up is down.

Those that do not learn from history, must repeat it.

I just saw Force Awakens. I liked it better than New Hope and Return of the Jedi. It was on par with Empire for me. There's so much I would love to talk about here, but I won't for now. 

Unless Beatles would like to talk. I have SO MANY THOUGHTS.

Finn and Poe are da bess.

Those that do not learn from history, must repeat it.

I just saw Force Awakens. I liked it better than New Hope and Return of the Jedi. It was on par with Empire for me. There's so much I would love to talk about here, but I won't for now.

Unless Beatles would like to talk. I have SO MANY THOUGHTS.

Finn and Poe are da bess.
I totally want to talk about it

The new cast was amazing, they cast every role perfectly.

Side note my sister said she didnt want to see star wars vii because she liked the prequels better and puppet yoda was creepy.... she was serious and I know dhe was thats the scary part

I talked to my friend for a bit about it, he liked it less then the prequels, my dad said it was easily better then the prequels but way worse then the originals, looking online it seems like it is kinda getting rated all over in terms of compared to the others, I'm not sure where I would put it yet myself but a lot of the things that bugged me are what I think of before the good.

That said I have the Infinity set for it coming in and am looking forward to playing that

As for the earlier spoiler 

A few throwbacks is fine, like having the Death Star one, it was how many they used that bugged me, and it didn't feel like bigger was better at all in this case because it blew up pretty dang fast still

As for the earlier spoiler

A few throwbacks is fine, like having the Death Star one, it was how many they used that bugged me, and it didn't feel like bigger was better at all in this case because it blew up pretty dang fast still
Pretty much.

They made sure to point out how much bigger the new one was, yet it went down just as easy if not easier than the previous two.

Also as far as it being been there, done that. Starts off with a person who gives a droid a special message who finds some person who ends up taking the droid to deliver the message. Also of course Starkiller was just another death star that involved some on foot people trying to disable/destroy something while some people in ships people flew around and waited for that to happen until when things started looking really bad the thing that needed to be disabled/destroyed luckily is right then.

Also pulling power from the sun to power it was stupid since everyone would freeze to death.

Pretty much.

They made sure to point out how much bigger the new one was, yet it went down just as easy if not easier than the previous two.

Also as far as it being been there, done that. Starts off with a person who gives a droid a special message who finds some person who ends up taking the droid to deliver the message. Also of course Starkiller was just another death star that involved some on foot people trying to disable/destroy something while some in ships people flew around and waited for that to happen until when things started looking really bad the thing that needed to be disabled/destroyed luckily is right then.

Also pulling power from the sun to power it was stupid since everyone would freeze to death.
The first part is what I agree with the most, they really made it clear that it was much bigger and superior to the Death Stars and then it's gone just like that as well, what they should have done is at least made it last until Episode 8 or 9 before destroying it, make one of these "planet destroyers" actually seem like they are as devastating as they should be instead of them giving it this big introduction and then making it explode.

And yeah, it was literally the same with the droid happening to find the perfect random person who happened to have the force eventually who brought the droid to the person/place it needed with the help of a random person that the first person ran into, and they even flew away in the Milennium Falcon both times!

The time I had to walk across a beaver dam while I wasn't wearing any pants and there was this huge patch of stinging nettle in the middle.

Passed by someones window and they were watching pokemon. They noticed me and closed their blinds. I was like "excuse me" so I put on my pants and left. They even wouldnt buy my cookies.

Fun Fact, if you criticize zeki's "blog" post he will either A: report you and have a mod change it or B: change it himself to make it look like you are complementing him

bread's done
Back