GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

So what exactly is the chronological order of the Metroid series? I know Zero Mission is a remake of Metroid 1, but does it come before or after the Prime trilogy? I always thought the Prime trilogy took place before 1/Zero Mission, but I read somewhere that it is after, so I'm not sure. And where does Other M fit in?

Zero Mission -> Prime Trilogy -> 2 -> Super

I don't know where Hunters (or, uh... Pinball...) fit in and Other M isn't canon (but if it was, it'd be after Super).

EDIT: Oh shit, I forgot about Fusion. Fusion comes last.

Last edited by a moderator:
CYt0eFDUMAAJNNG.jpg

But still not as bad as fuckin' Toriyama.

You don't like Hero battle stuff? That is my favorite mode besides Fighter Squadron. I play sooo much of both of those. I agree about the CTF modes. They start out as fun, but some matches just drag out way, wayyy too long.

I wanted to play yesterday, but didn't get much of a chance to due to the shitty ass Xbox Live down time. Instead I ended up watching all of the most recent season of South Park. It was time relatively well spent.
Yeah, I'm really not a fan of hero battle. It just seems like blind luck who gets the last hit on the hero to become the hero. Maybe I'd enjoy it if I focused less on winning the particular match.

Nobody does advertisement like kpop.

Here's one for tampons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pu67r5QE0

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of hero battle. It just seems like blind luck who gets the last hit on the hero to become the hero. Maybe I'd enjoy it if I focused less on winning the particular match.
I don't think that's how it's decided who is the hero next round. I don't get any kills at all during some rounds and end up as a hero next round.

They done for. She sucks.

Both of the Hero modes in Battlefront are definitely some of my favorites, Hero Hunt is like Juggernaut in Halo and I absolutely loved that mode as well.

I don't think that's how it's decided who is the hero next round. I don't get any kills at all during some rounds and end up as a hero next round.

They done for. She sucks.
Actually wait. I'm thinking of the storm troopers vs single rebel hero game type. I think that's actually hero hunt. Hero battle is fine.

I forgot how bad MKX's netcode is. Being forced to play an hour is like someone squeezing your nuts for an entire day.

I forgot how bad MKX's netcode is. Being forced to play an hour is like someone squeezing your nuts for an entire day.
I saw something about that doing a beta for an upgrading netcode or something? Pretty cool if so, still working to improve it now after it's been out a while.

I came out to my really good group of friends as someone who has dealt with gender identity issues his(?) whole life and that's the main reason why I've been depressed for as long as I have been and shit, I got positive responses from everyone and it's been amazing

I haven't felt this happy in a long ass time

How many times did you try?
Several times for the Towers of Jumping. The closest I got was near the end on the last series of jumps, then the time ran out on me and I was all, "F*ck you, Mo" and rage-quit. Mario Maker is one of the few games that often makes me rage-quit. Mo pushed me right over the edge. I'll try again someday.

Most of the levels I've uploaded are pretty tame, and I try not to make them too hard. I did have one that was really hard but Nintendo deleted it cause nobody could beat it, and it won't let me upload an edited version of it; I'd have to start over from scratch. I was very proud of that castle level too. F*ck you, Nintendo.

Several times for the Towers of Jumping. The closest I got was near the end on the last series of jumps, then the time ran out on me and I was all, "F*ck you, Mo" and rage-quit. Mario Maker is one of the few games that often makes me rage-quit. Mo pushed me right over the edge. I'll try again someday.

Most of the levels I've uploaded are pretty tame, and I try not to make them too hard. I did have one that was really hard but Nintendo deleted it cause nobody could beat it, and it won't let me upload an edited version of it; I'd have to start over from scratch. I was very proud of that castle level too. F*ck you, Nintendo.
That seems really strange that it would be outright deleted considering the difficulty of some of the things that get uploaded.

I didn't get the chance to play much this weekend, but I did play around with Disney Infinity last night. I picked up Hulkbuster Iron Man from BB yesterday and I like him a lot so far. They did a really good job of capturing the Hulkbuster from Age of Ultron. Makes me excited to play around with Ant Man and Black Panther whenever they eventually come out.

Super surprised that there's a Darkhawk team up for the new Marvel playset coming out.

I saw something about that doing a beta for an upgrading netcode or something? Pretty cool if so, still working to improve it now after it's been out a while.
Yeah, that's why he had to play an hour of it online XD
They're encouraging people to sign up, give tons of feedback, and stream it. So Joel and I are signing up and I'll be streaming it so NRS can see what's what.

Remember, do not be easy on them, Joel! If something annoyed you or sucked, you let them know until it's perfect. You know very well what it's like when it sucks just like I do.

Your Mario Maker levels are not fair, Mo. I couldn't beat a single one of them. The Towers of Jumping was just mean.
None of my levels even have invisible blocks! And so far I've only made SMB1 levels because they focus more on pure platforming.

I came out to my really good group of friends as someone who has dealt with gender identity issues his(?) whole life and that's the main reason why I've been depressed for as long as I have been and shit, I got positive responses from everyone and it's been amazing

I haven't felt this happy in a long ass time
Very happy to hear this, and it's great that the response were all good and positive, I know how some people are about that stuff. But I'm glad you were able to say what you wanted to with no backlash, everyone deserves to be happy and be who they are.

To be fair that level has a max time counter, not sure if making you rage quit is a compliment or not haha, but I'm glad you will try again. I'll be sure to check out your levels as well man.

They're encouraging people to sign up, give tons of feedback, and stream it. So Joel and I are signing up and I'll be streaming it so NRS can see what's what.

Remember, do not be easy on them, Joel! If something annoyed you or sucked, you let them know until it's perfect. You know very well what it's like when it sucks just like I do.
Yep, I will be pretty hard on them after the shit we played in the other night. Still really amazed at how bad some of that lag was. Game was pretty much unplayable at a lot of points.

Oh yeah, Action, I did end up preordering Final Fantasy Explorers, remember you asked if anyone was interested in it a while back.

I was just bored and checking GS' site for random stuff when it struck me to check and see if any used Boba Fett Infinity figures were around here and luckily, there was! I reserved it and now I'm waiting for an email on it. Super hoping I get it! It'd really make my birthday week better.

Edit: Nevermind. Got canceled as soon as I posted this. fuck.

Very cool. I need to decide if I'm gonna grab that or Paper Jam. Or just say fuck it and grab them both.
I forgot about Paper Jam, I'm definitely interested in that as well but it will have to wait for me, if you do end up getting FFE let me know!

bread's done
Back