GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

Battlesquare-ffvii-floor.png

This Fire Emblem stuff is getting even dumber, a system with no game, $18 DLC for 11 maps, there will be multiple, all of the games can fit on one cartridge, it's like they know they can milk that fanbase because of how they are, where like the Mario Kart 8 and Smash DLC prices have actually been very reasonable. Ah well, not like I'm getting it either way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hacker, nate here.

When you next hack this site tomorrow or whatever, can you do me the favor of deleting the ggt and all the accounts of people who post in it?

Thanks homie.

So, I've been looking to play both Dark Clouds sometime soonish, is there any downside to selling my discs and buying them on PS4 since they are upressed and have trophies?

Please fund my Kickstarter to get Indignate internet that isn't fucking trash-ass garbage so we can get through two god damn games without him dropping.

I don't know what happened, but I somehow got locked out of CAG. I've missed posting so much. So, so much.

I got Nova for Disney Infinity yesterday. He's awesome. Probably one of the best superheroes in the game.

Canadians often talk about how diffuse our identity is and how we have few uniting cultural elements, but there is one. It is Real and Good and Important.

And that is smugly trying to one-up each-other about how much we fucking hate Tim Hortons.

I've actually been to the Tim Hortons in the second article. It was goat free.

Metroid Zero Mission is really good. Glad I've finally gotten a chance to play this.

I managed to beat a couple of BlueScrote's and Mo's Mario Maker levels. I feel triumphant.

I don't know what happened, but I somehow got locked out of CAG. I've missed posting so much. So, so much.

I got Nova for Disney Infinity yesterday. He's awesome. Probably one of the best superheroes in the game.
I've liked the current Nova comic. In the past, I've always thought Nova's kinda been a bit boring, but the last volume and (so far) the recent one are some pretty-good reads. It would be neat if they added Nova into the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

I like how there is zero mention of the security breach on the home page.
Shhhh....

Canadians often talk about how diffuse our identity is and how we have few uniting cultural elements, but there is one. It is Real and Good and Important.

And that is smugly trying to one-up each-other about how much we fucking hate Tim Hortons.

I've actually been to the Tim Hortons in the second article. It was goat free.
I live close the canadian border so we have Tim Hortons everywhere. They're cheaper than starbucks but better food/coffee than dunkin donuts.

Metroid Zero Mission is really good. Glad I've finally gotten a chance to play this.

I managed to beat a couple of BlueScrote's and Mo's Mario Maker levels. I feel triumphant.

I've liked the current Nova comic. In the past, I've always thought Nova's kinda been a bit boring, but the last volume and (so far) the recent one are some pretty-good reads. It would be neat if they added Nova into the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Shhhh....
I was really surprised to enjoy the Kid Nova series. Too bad it keeps getting mired in crossovers.

Shhhh....
I like the current Nova as well. It took some time for me to warm up to it because they copied pretty much everything about it from DC's 2006 Blue Beetle series (and I mean everything), but it still managed to be a really great book. I may not like Sam as much as Richard, but he's still a good hero. It's unfortunate, but they already said Ryder or Alexander Novas wouldn't be in the next Guardians film. I guess they're just waiting for phase 4 to do a Nova movie.

The one series I haven't been super hot on lately has been Guardians. The end of the last series before Secret Wars just wasn't my thing. I really don't like anything they've done with Venom lately either. I miss my dark hero Venom. They've basically made him ROM. I liked ROM, but I prefer it to be ROM as ROM.

I live close the canadian border so we have Tim Hortons everywhere. They're cheaper than starbucks but better food/coffee than dunkin donuts.

I was really surprised to enjoy the Kid Nova series. Too bad it keeps getting mired in crossovers.
Yeah! Man, at the end of the series it was constantly getting totally fucked by the crossover events. I'm amazed at how much it got fucked. Hopefully his new series doesn't have the same happen. He's good on the Avengers team now, too.

Also, I really love the ton of new heroes that are running around the 616 right now. Most of them may be riding the coattails of others (Spidey, Ms. Marvel, Nova), but I still really love them and they're all really strong characters on their own. I hope they all stick around for a while.

Tomorrow is my birthday! Woo! Gonna get up early and hit Gamestop and Target to grab some DI deals. Probably going to grab the Force Awakens playset, Ultron, Toybox Speedway, and the Rise Against the Empire disc pack.

I don't drink coffee but I like their doughnuts. It's their advertising and branding that grate on me; their tacky Canadiana bullshit. The idea that Tim Hortons is an important part of modern Canadian culture is something they have carefully cultivated and that bothers me because I am petty and impotent, unable to do anything but watch and shout obscenities.

Hail Satan.

a cutie pic 4 joel 4 dat bday n so he remembers whats w8ing 4 hm n also 4 dah haxxer 2 do watevr wit

20160123_034417.jpg

I'm not dismayed at the NX news, considering PS4/Xbox One developers still have problems running them at 1080p at a steady 60fps without having to update the software. I would be surprised if Nintendo manages to cut through all that update BS we've been eating for the past 11 years.

Strange things have been happening in my Yakuza 5 hunting trips. Deer and bears appearing right in front of me. Managed to kill a golden stag.

bread's done
Back