GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

Beat Metroid Zero Mission. Easily one of my favorite 2D Metroids, just slightly below Super Metroid as my favorite. We really need a new 2D Metroid game, and its a damn shame we haven't had one for the 3DS.

Do you want my 770?
What model of Xbone is that?

Beat Metroid Zero Mission. Easily one of my favorite 2D Metroids, just slightly below Super Metroid as my favorite. We really need a new 2D Metroid game, and its a damn shame we haven't had one for the 3DS.
I have that somewhere, but I don't know where I put it. Would play if I did (and still had a gba)

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm not a dbz kind of person
You will never understand.

Wow! Thanks a ton, Rai Rai! I'm glad it's so much better. I'm excited to see how well they implement it into the full game. Thanks for the comparison, it actually shed a lot of light on things I tend to look over. Also, I never realized KI's was so awesome.
Compare our KI matches to our MKX matches. That should tell ya everything you need to know. Either way, being able to feel like I was in control online in MKX for once was great rather than being a fucking psychic.

Sounds like someone is jealous, also I bought both complete seasons so I already bought all the content that's out as of now anyways.

That's dumb.
Agreed.

It's also dumb that that's what it takes to get people to play it more.
And agreed.

Never liked the whole guest character shtick. It's better when it's a first party character in a first party game, but I'm still not a fan. Kratos in MK9 was the worst. Donte in playstation smash was pretty bad. This is at least alright; same goes for stuff like Jason in MKX since they're both owned by WB.

I'm not even mad about the MKX stuff not coming to PC cuz it's full of shit guest characters.

and it's not jealousy to think it's dumb that you won't play a good fighting game until it gets a shit guest character.

She's going to be in the GGT fighting game.

But only as DLC.

That you can only buy after having played 2 hours worth of the main game beforehand.

and it's not jealousy to think it's dumb that you won't play a good fighting game until it gets a shit guest character
Did you miss the part where I said I already own all the characters? I played KI recently, this will just make me play it more because I've always liked the Elites better than the Spartans and when there was a Spartan in DoA it was pretty cool as well. Also he's a great character but I don't really about what others say.

No, I read the part where you said you're going to play it more cuz of a guest character.

Like, even if the character had the same moveset but was and original design, you wouldn't play it more regardless if the character was great or not or if you like him or whatever.

I get that's why they do guest characters, but it's dumb that they have to in order to get people interested because people wouldn't be interested otherwise.

It'll make me play it more yeah, but I would have bought season 3 either way, so they would have had my money. This just makes me more excited for it though.

Miku as a guest character would make any fighting game better.

No other guest characters can do that. Only Miku.

Bayonetta hitting Smash on the 4th. That's all that matters to me.

Edit: Looks like the third for us. Hnnngngng.

12654340_1193503574015531_7524141097598059967_n.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmfj7NDvYVc[/youtube]

I've been inspired by a lot of games lately. I picked up halo 5 to play with my brothers a couple of days ago and like, after Halo 4 made me think that the series was done, this game surprisingly gives me hope for them to continue making a good story and doing things that I never thought I'd see from it. Also, really surprised how small the changes in game were to achieve the T rating. Really, really surprising how easily they apparently hit that mark just by taking out the blood spatters.
Joel, let me kick your ass in Halo multiplayer sometime!

Kjelle definitely ended up one of the strongest of the kids for me, alongside Yarne (probably the worst-written character in Awakening), Severa (who was cheating, 'cause she got galeforce from her mom), and Morgan (who was double-cheating because she's Morgan).

Sully fuckin' owned, though, and it's a shame the first generation characters get so overshadowed by their kids. I'd hoped/thought they weren't going to go that route in Fates, but alas. Kids falling backwards through time is the future of Fire Emblem.

Also, incest.

You know what Fire Emblem did it right? Fire Emblem 4 aka Seisen no Keifu aka Genealogy of the Holy War.

The kids were still stronger yeah, but that's cuz they inherited the stats and weapons and bloodlines and shit from their parents and didn't fight alongside their parents cuz fuck time travel.

Also cuz all their parents were fuckin dead.

#kefkawins

Kjelle definitely ended up one of the strongest of the kids for me, alongside Yarne (probably the worst-written character in Awakening), Severa (who was cheating, 'cause she got galeforce from her mom), and Morgan (who was double-cheating because she's Morgan).

Sully fuckin' owned, though, and it's a shame the first generation characters get so overshadowed by their kids. I'd hoped/thought they weren't going to go that route in Fates, but alas. Kids falling backwards through time is the future of Fire Emblem.

Also, incest.
I actually agree with all of that, I just happen to have a bit of a Kjell bias. She and my MC would just team up and clear out maps in seconds. I really did enjoy a lot of current-time characters in that game though.

I mean, FE13 kids are strong because of inherited stats and skills too. That's, uh... that's the same.

It's just that they're forced to carry old man Chrom around long after he's fallen out of use.

Cherche must have been a terrible mother to drive her son to join the Wonderful 101.

EDIT: Are all the male kids just kinda dorks?

I guess Maribelle's son whose name I forget at the moment isn't the worst.

I don't know what's going on here, but WAIFUS! 

I like Waifus. Mine would probably be Chloe Grace Moretz  if I was into that kind of thing.

Waifu for laifu!

Wooo wooo!

Jay, I would love to play Halo 5 with you sometime!

So, since I spoke to you all last I collected the last of the Marvel Infinity 2.0 figures. I also just need Kylo and Boba now and I'll have all of the Infinities I wanted (except for Donald and Ralph).

Yeah, I don't see a problem with her being almost 19. I mean, if Crotch is postin' Grampa because she was born in '97, I guess I kind of understand, but I'm only 7ish years older than her. She can totes be waifu material.

bread's done
Back