GGT 359 School Idol Project Was Cancelled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good.... I think

What does your teacher think?

Speaking of xbox what was your gamertag zeki? mmmmpepsi4? I can add you next time im on an xbox console.
That teacher isn't good enough for Love Live.

I don't think I like it. µ's is just a lot better than Aquors.

Right Uraizen?

Also mmmpepsi4

I will be watching Raw tonight, feel free to join if anybody else likes watching men in undies grapple each other. I mean, uh, pancakes. 

If you don't have cable (sorry) then I can give a livestream link.

Also.

I like turtles.

If anyone is into competitive Street Fighter V, ESL Brooklyn Beatdown is happening this weekend. I won't be going even though I live 30 minutes away because I am silly. I will watch and you can will join me and I can make a private chat. (Not too private) 

Dat Zelda

Zelda-Link-Figmas.jpg

I'm being factitious Beatles. You're one of the only people here who ever really did stuff with me unlike other people who say they would and yet here I am 800 hours into GW2 by myself.

Also Joel would always be down to do shit. And Mando-Dawg and I go way back. BRW is a lovely new addition to my life and I'm sure there are many good times to come. My constant threesome with Crotch and Icebeast needs no mention. The board games included Josh and Panzer and others into the mix. Uraizen and I love fighting games and K-On. Hank raised me into the man I am. Action and Kyrmner are like brothers to me. Yup, just about every single person has been a positive influence in my life. #tomphan

None of them introduced vile people like Honoka to me which really says a lot about the person who did considering Honoka is like really self-centric and a bad friend and awful person.
I still have that copy of SSX you sent me, with bonus disc.

Also I made my character in Dragon's Dogma look like a super buff Jesus, complete with dark skin.

Now I just need time to play it.

Passed on that Target Xbone deal because I don't need it. But dem Haloz. . .

Indignate refuses to watch a lot of things.

Beatles and I are going to play Halo 5 sometime.

And then we're going to play Gears 4 sometime and he'll let me pick Laura Bailey.

Because we're Xbox friends now.

Im not very good at fighters, probably because I haven't played many. I need to start giving them more time when I play them. Its not like I don't own some either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back