GGT 359 School Idol Project Was Cancelled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played DOA5LR (on console) with Wandering a few nights ago.

We had fun.
We need to all get together and do that together sometime soon.

Wish Joel was there
<4

Nate and I also played Dead Rising 2: Case west. I forgot to add that as well. <3

I was wondering the other day where Joel has been. Seems like everybody has popped in every know and then but Joel has been gone like over a month.
Yooo, we need to play DR together, Beatles. That shit is my jam. I've been meaning to post again for a while, but too fucking busy. I got promoted at work and now the hours I work are shittier. Also, now I'm about to be promoted again. Between my girlfriend and work, I just am too fucking busy. Still, money.

I think Joel even deleted facebook
Naaaah, I'm always around, mang.

Joel is still my friend on Facebook. Sometimes he likes something I post, sometimes I like something he posts.

It's nice.

Also he told me happy birthday on Facebook.
Yeah, I actually check out your facebook a lot just to keep up with you.

Maybe he just hates mexicans
Naaaah, my girlfriend's Mexican and I loooove her.

I like this one, can we keep him?

He was too busy playing MK and KI with me. You need to make a reservation.
We need to play some more KI. I really like Eyedol.

I've been playing a lot of 3DS lately. I bought a New 3DS XL and I've been playing a lot of Waifu Emblem. It's great! Also been playing Animal Crossing.

I am still up to play if anyone wants. Too bad there's no lobby system in the game.

Hope they have crossplay with PC soon though.

My Gears 4 code was revoked. I'm depressed now.
Hopefully you got your money back, was it one of those cheap codes that everyone was getting in on?

Edit: seems like all the people that went though with the gears code are having them revoked

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you got your money back, was it one of those cheap codes that everyone was getting in on?

Edit: seems like all the people that went though with the gears code are having them revoked
Luckily, I used EBay, so I'm making a claim against the guy on there.

Beatles, let's play Splatoon.

You can be in my squad.

And then we can play Forza Horizon 3

Hey Beatles, thanks for posting most of the Target Weekly ads. I was wondering if and when you might have the next one. Thanks

3o7TKNOPNOfWhOKocE.gif

Preordering it at Gamestop is a good way.
But Best Buy has it and you get the 20% off if you have gamer's club unlocked

Plus it doesn't have a release date so there is a chance I wont have the money when it does come out. I could however in that time set aside the amount for it?

But Best Buy has it and you get the 20% off if you have gamer's club unlocked

Plus it doesn't have a release date so there is a chance I wont have the money when it does come out. I could however in that time set aside the amount for it?
Yeah probably.

But Best Buy doesn't offer power to the players

I get the feeling that with the next Call of Duty "needing" 150GB of space or something, Nintendo isn't so crazy in bringing back "cartridges" especially if they are actually Solid State Drives or something.

I get the feeling that with the next Call of Duty "needing" 150GB of space or something, Nintendo isn't so crazy in bringing back "cartridges" especially if they are actually Solid State Drives or something.
I have no interest in Modern Warfare so only 90gb or whatever for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back