GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck, Ramona is damn near uncontrollably fast when she's in Hyper Mode with max speed. In either case, just need to beat World 7 with her, and it's on to Nega-Scott.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']fuck, Ramona is damn near uncontrollably fast when she's in Hyper Mode with max speed. In either case, just need to beat World 7 with her, and it's on to Nega-Scott.[/QUOTE]

n172795.jpg

and yeah hank, I'll get it when it's $10 if it has enough to come back like Ghost Squad did...

man... I miss playing ghost squad, but I spent so much time on it I knew all the enemy locations.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Pretty impressive. I don't even know if I'd ever want that much stuff. I've downsized my collection tremendously due to selling shit for a car.

I still have 8 arcade sticks though. :bouncy: And like 85 PS2 games.[/QUOTE]

I still need an arcade stick for the 360 :bomb: All three that I have are for the PS3.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Marry me.[/QUOTE]

Maybe one day that dream of yours will come true JSP!

[quote name='Cheska19']I still need an arcade stick for the 360 :bomb: All three that I have are for the PS3.

Maybe one day that dream of yours will come true JSP![/QUOTE]

I've got two 360 sticks and I don't even have a 360 to use them on. I use them on my PC though.

And :rofl:.

[quote name='Cheska19']Is that a good thing? :roll:[/QUOTE]

It was accompanied by a feeling of jealousy and a "mother of god." So yeah, I guess it's a good thing. :lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Is it mean to say that a room like that = bad health?[/QUOTE]

How so?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Damn, that is one awesome room, Cheska! Are you a real big comic fan? Or just X-Men?[/QUOTE]

Honestly just X-Men. I mean I like all comic book heroes, but X-men have always been what I've been interested in the most.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
I have to talk with my coder but it sounds like its in cocos2d which is what a majority of 2D iphone games run on.
[/QUOTE]

Ah cool, I've been playing around with doing a 2d game in Unity3d, which has been an interesting experience from a coding PoV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back