GGT 361 is Tired of Those While People

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask_me__or_ask_zekkun_if_you_want_to__by_ask_zeki_the_cat-d9qzjf3.png
zeki_the_cat_by_e_c98-daii0tv.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKxio8HZiNA
I actually found this video earlier today (around that same hour too actually) while looking up some Nep-Nep stuff on YouTube. Wish someone would post a clear version of Nepu Nepu song Neptune sings in Four Goddesses Online as I want to use that as my damn ringtone.

Right at the 20:08 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY

All I can ever find is this. This is only good as an alarm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB1VDHcm3DE

Last edited by a moderator:
"You don't understand it's its own thing it's just you know borrowing heavily its story elements, title, characters, theme, and all that from something else but it's its own thing you can tell by how they hired white people to play the main characters making it its own thing." - A While Guy

"I'll tell you what, for every three characters we Whitewash, we're hire one minority. That's a great deal, right?!" - A While Guy

Ugh... Wtf is this shit? Why is Misa not blonde? And why is she not a model/idol but some teenage deviant? And why is her name Mia? Why can they never get Misa right? I mean, there's only like 4 Death Note live action adaptions right? 

And the one time that they can actually cast an anime character white... the one time where the character is actually white... they cast some black guy as Lawliet... 

Oh yeah, and the one time that they could cast an anime character blonde (I love blondes) in which they couldn't in the Japanese live action version, they decide not to...

Why couldn't they just have Brie Larson as Misa? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-EfveplnA

I mean the work was basically already done for them...

Mia... these  fuck ing assholes... I wasn't even mad about ScarJo as the Major... Don't butcher the damn names at the very least... I mean, did they even read the damn manga!?

Oh, and did they really have no one to cast but the bitch from Twilight?

Mia Sutton... you gotta be  fuck ing kidding me... did they not have any better last names? Maybe Armani or something would be close... Sutton... More like Suck On... Suck on this...

$50 million... eat my ass Netflix...

Oh, and you know what? I don't even care if they whitewashed Misa. In fact, I would very much appreciate it since I hated the damn Japanese live action one. I like cute white blonde girls. Would've been perfect for the role. But nah, that would be too smart... let's cast B-rated Selena Gomez instead. That's for sure going to work... 

And btw... why are the pages white with black lettering? Wasn't the original pages black? With white lettering? How the  fuck did they managed to screw this up too?

And the one time that they can actually cast an anime character white... the one time where the character is actually white... they cast some black guy as Lawliet...
They needed to give one up to feel good about making everyone else white didn't you see my post?

The guy they got for L is dope doe. Really good casting actually.

Also spoilers.

Why couldn't they just have Brie Larson as Misa?
Too busy being Captain Marvel, she ain't got time for this shit.

Also a little too close to home with that scott pilgrim role tbh.

Oh, and did they really have no one to cast but the bitch from Twilight?
Harsh.

Mia Sutton... you gotta be fuck ing kidding me... did they not have any better last names? Maybe Armani or something would be close... Sutton... More like Suck On... Suck on this...
Armani is Italian.

And btw... why are the pages white with black lettering? Wasn't the original pages black? With white lettering? How the fuck did they managed to screw this up too?
The rule pages were white on black, yeah. Just another blatant example of Whitewashing.

I can't even sleep because I am so damn triggered. I mean, I don't even care if they made everyone white. That might actually be a good thing. But literally the one character that IS white... Like Lawliet is half-white, his skin is white, his shirt is white, his damn eating habits are white... But they couldn't cast a white guy there...

Only two things I ask for... Other being that Misa is blonde. Again, I actually rather Misa be white than Japanese. I love cute white blonde girls, one of my favorite things on Earth. Top 10, maybe even top 5. Did they not consult the source material? There was the manga, or the anime, or even the damn movie (which wouldn't help I guess...)

I can't wait for China's adaptation of Harry Potter, and in the 4th book, for that one and only Asian chick that Harry has a crush on, they cast that actress white. While everyone else is Chinese. Chow Yun Fat Dumbledore and Jet Lee Snape, that'll teach them.

Oh and also, that scene in the beginning where the book drops down from the sky? Light is actually in a classroom when that happens. I guess they couldn't do it in this scene since people will be throwing paper balls and planes at each other, or sticking gum under their desks.

Can't wait for the hostage scene to actually have terrorists or something and ties into a plot by ISIS.

White people are ruining BRW and Death Note

Also Iron Fist...or was that reverse white-washing? I don't really know what people were complaining about with that.

The character is centered around Asian culture yet was a white male cuz it was believed that an Asian super hero would not have sold anything.

Pretty much it. People wanted them to change a decision that was rooted in racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back