GGT 363 Found a Black Book but still got Whilewashed

The kind of person who gets new programs and app and devices in order to stay in contact with their friends despite thinking their just "fads"

oh wait

BRW got so wet last night with that announcement.

Hype for Red Velvet's new album next week.

Hype for turkey and stuffing the week after that.

Good deals for black friday so far, but I'm too broke so no hype for that at all.
All I want is a PS4 Pro deal which no major retailer is doing this year.

Joel, how are the For Honors and Final Fantasy XVs coming along?
Did he get them for free thanks to GameStop's glitch?

Oh yeah, with all this switch talk I did a thing.

Also, if enough of you add me on PSN and play with me, I might double dip on DBZ cause I love you guys ... and DBZ.
I'll add you on both PS4 and Switch, I honestly haven't bought fighters this gen compared to last gen. On PS3 I bought all kinds of fighters from Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter x Tekken, King of Fighters 13, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Skullgirls Encore and many more. I never really had friends to play with and I honestly sucked and got my ass kicked 75% of the time that ever since I got the PS4 I haven't bothered getting any of the newest fighters out and according to BlackRockWaifu in the past most here in the JPN Niche thread don't even play them even when asked if they want to have a game session. So even with making lots of new friends it seems like it won't change much to play fighters with friends.

I added Uraizen on Switch because I'm that kind of person
ZK2ZPLq.gif

Are people really upset with EA being EA? I never bought the first game because of DLC and it looking like it needed more stuff and Im staying away from this one with all the micro transactions. Even though I love Star Wars. Just don't want to support this behaviour.

Also who has those Last Jedi tickets? Going to see it the 14th of December and the showing im going to is a double feature with The Force Awakens at 3:30pm and then Last Jedi at 6pm. So ready!

Last-jedi-8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people really upset with EA being EA? I never bought the first game because of DLC and it looking like it needed more stuff and Im staying away from this one with all the micro transactions. Even though I love Star Wars. Just don't want to support this behaviour.

Also who has those Last Jedi tickets? Going to see it the 14th of December and the showing im going to is a double feature with The Force Awakens at 3:30pm and then Last Jedi at 6pm. So ready!
Yeah, the microtranscations and the PR mess just leaves a foul taste in my mouth. I keep seeing these reddit posts where the devs/community relations would post and they would have an insane amount of down votes. I see twitter posts by the PR representatives that pretty much insult their fanbase and stuff.

There's also stuff like how the review copies only needed 10k credits to unlock a hero, but the launch copies will need 60k (or 15k, idk anymore.) They reduced the credits you earn by beating the campaign. There is already starter pack DLC before the game even launched. Takes a while to unlock stuff, lootboxes, campaign is short, etc. Everything is just such a mess.

Congrats on The Last Jedi tickets though! Hope you enjoy it! I'm not that lucky, but I do want to watch it relatively early in its run since I watched Force Awakens like a day or two after release. But still had the shit spoiled out of me somehow, and I can imagine the same for this one.

Everybody bitches about EA, but they all buy their games.

Ya'll talkin' bout Last Jedi, and here I am wondering who gonna go see Justice League with me...

So Joel almost got his dick cut off huh...? Man, things get more and more interesting week by week.
:shock:

please support
Love Mamamoo. Yes I Am is one of my favorites for the year.

People just gonna buy those EA games anyway. Bunch of hypocritical internet warriors.
EA gonna EA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8Qihfq3GU

Just watched Thor: Ragnarok, that movie is so damn good and smart! Tessa Thompson is soooo good as Valkyrie, she proves that the role doesn't have to be filled by a white blonde chick. She is so cool and badass, I just love her now!

Would love to add you and get some games in! What's your PSN? Or you can add me, mine is: Waffleswanton.
I see you already added me, so that works.

I added Uraizen on Switch because I'm that kind of person
I'll turn it on again to accept like... the next time I wanna play more Mario.

Noctis.youtube
Should have been Kiryu.

I'll add you on both PS4 and Switch, I honestly haven't bought fighters this gen compared to last gen. On PS3 I bought all kinds of fighters from Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter x Tekken, King of Fighters 13, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Skullgirls Encore and many more. I never really had friends to play with and I honestly sucked and got my ass kicked 75% of the time that ever since I got the PS4 I haven't bothered getting any of the newest fighters out and according to BlackRockWaifu in the past most here in the JPN Niche thread don't even play them even when asked if they want to have a game session. So even with making lots of new friends it seems like it won't change much to play fighters with friends.
Nah, we actually play fighters. A lot of what you listed were games some of the older GGT members would play several times weekly. How much we lost depended on the game we played. Everybody kinda had "their" game or a game where we all were decent at. I still buy fighters, but I platform hop depending on a lot of things. In this gen's case it was that online play has been better for me on PC in most games. The people I play with refused to buy a PS4 but now I rarely play with them and bla bla bla. What does a man gotta do to get some fighter nights going again?

Should have been Kiryu.

Nah, we actually play fighters. A lot of what you listed were games some of the older GGT members would play several times weekly. How much we lost depended on the game we played. Everybody kinda had "their" game or a game where we all were decent at. I still buy fighters, but I platform hop depending on a lot of things. In this gen's case it was that online play has been better for me on PC in most games. The people I play with refused to buy a PS4 but now I rarely play with them and bla bla bla. What does a man gotta do to get some fighter nights going again?
Maybe we will have 2B/TooBooty for the next Soul Calibur game, if it ever comes out...

I'll be getting back into Injustice 2 soon, when Hell Boy comes out, if you haven't moved onto the PC version by then. I might also get Tekken 7 again for $20 on Black Friday, but I don't really want to spend all that time relearning everything. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite isn't on sale anywhere sadly, so that's out of the picture. So it's pretty much Injustice 2 for me until DBFZ comes out. I definitely look forward to getting some games in! I'm eager to try out the new patch, but all those Subzero nerfs have me disappointed.

I'm a Cancer, tho, so you can call me one. I'm cool with the crab and all the crab peoples. Zodiacaphobic haters gonna hate.
I represent the crab as well. July here.
Gemini here which is neat since the sign is 2 naked women and there's also that game Jet Force Gemini. Also, my Chinese zodiac is the Bunny and it's my second favorite animal after the Fox.

No I've never seen Zootopia.

The most I got to play a fighter with a group of friends was once for P4A with 3 other friends which most matches resulted in me losing. I still find recent fighters out interesting and would buy them but I never really have the motivation to git gud with them and once I play one I forget the moves from another. I keep forgetting to add you, I'm sorry.

Maybe we will have 2B/TooBooty for the next Soul Calibur game, if it ever comes out...

I'll be getting back into Injustice 2 soon, when Hell Boy comes out, if you haven't moved onto the PC version by then. I might also get Tekken 7 again for $20 on Black Friday, but I don't really want to spend all that time relearning everything. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite isn't on sale anywhere sadly, so that's out of the picture. So it's pretty much Injustice 2 for me until DBFZ comes out. I definitely look forward to getting some games in! I'm eager to try out the new patch, but all those Subzero nerfs have me disappointed.
You know what game you can buy? No wait why am I bothering you won't even let me buy it for you.

i think i'm done
Me too, no friends to play with so what's the point.

9FGVzEj.png

I still have IJ2 for PS4. I'm not getting Tekken 7 for PS4 since it's pretty bad there and I'm not paying for the characters again in MvC:I, lol.

The most I got to play a fighter with a group of friends was once for P4A with 3 other friends which most matches resulted in me losing. I still find recent fighters out interesting and would buy them but I never really have the motivation to git gud with them and once I play one I forget the moves from another. I keep forgetting to add you, I'm sorry.
Damn, not even P4U? That sucks.

EDIT: Btw, my SO won't let me buy DBFZ for PS4 too. So it's PC or bust.

The kind of person who gets new programs and app and devices in order to stay in contact with their friends despite thinking their just "fads"

oh wait
I need to actually get on more to say hi :(

But since I'm here, hi!

So Joel almost got his dick cut off huh...? Man, things get more and more interesting week by week.
Yeah, my last fiancee. Not a great lady.

I wish Joel saw JL tonight
I did actually see it on Thursday night! They opened up more showings and my gf and I went to a 9:00 PM! What did you think of it?

I had a million feelings. Been meaning to post more lately, but work has been murder. I've been either talking on the phone constantly to people to sell stuff or talking on the phone constantly to people to try to get shifts with more hours. Shit sucks, but I'm just trying to stick it out till the holidays are over.

JL stuff:

Man, Batman felt really lazy in this movie. Talk about phoning in a performance. Everything he did just felt like he didn't want to be around anymore. And the clear reshoots were worse than I thought. It felt like two movies that had been hodge podged together. Makes me wonder what it felt like before Whedon got on it. As the movie was, it felt like it lost a lot by not sticking to one narrative vision. That scene with Batman and Wonder Woman talking about the history of Mother Boxes and walking around a lake was almost 100% taken from an erectile dysfunction ad. Seeing a GL was super cool for that one moment. I'm disappointed in the fact that they cut so much Aquaman stuff, too. He was so heavily featured in the ads for the film and apparently had an entire character arc hyping his own movie and uniting the Seven Seas and they cut all of it plus Vulko (Willem Defoe). It just makes me wonder what kind of pacing issues it must have had before the movie got touched by Whedon/Producers. Flash stole the movie. That fight scene with him and Superman at the Memorial may be one of my most favorite superhero movie scenes of all time. Cavil's mustache CG was really noticeable most of the time as well.

Overall, could have been a much, much better movie and probably should have been, but we're just getting into the swing of things with the DCEU, so I figure it's just growing pains and this is Iron Man 2 and the next movie will be the First Avenger. I'll be seeing it again before Thanksgiving, most likely.

I did actually see it on Thursday night! They opened up more showings and my gf and I went to a 9:00 PM! What did you think of it?

I had a million feelings. Been meaning to post more lately, but work has been murder. I've been either talking on the phone constantly to people to sell stuff or talking on the phone constantly to people to try to get shifts with more hours. Shit sucks, but I'm just trying to stick it out till the holidays are over.

JL stuff:

Man, Batman felt really lazy in this movie. Talk about phoning in a performance. Everything he did just felt like he didn't want to be around anymore. And the clear reshoots were worse than I thought. It felt like two movies that had been hodge podged together. Makes me wonder what it felt like before Whedon got on it. As the movie was, it felt like it lost a lot by not sticking to one narrative vision. That scene with Batman and Wonder Woman talking about the history of Mother Boxes and walking around a lake was almost 100% taken from an erectile dysfunction ad. Seeing a GL was super cool for that one moment. I'm disappointed in the fact that they cut so much Aquaman stuff, too. He was so heavily featured in the ads for the film and apparently had an entire character arc hyping his own movie and uniting the Seven Seas and they cut all of it plus Vulko (Willem Defoe). It just makes me wonder what kind of pacing issues it must have had before the movie got touched by Whedon/Producers. Flash stole the movie. That fight scene with him and Superman at the Memorial may be one of my most favorite superhero movie scenes of all time. Cavil's mustache CG was really noticeable most of the time as well.

Overall, could have been a much, much better movie and probably should have been, but we're just getting into the swing of things with the DCEU, so I figure it's just growing pains and this is Iron Man 2 and the next movie will be the First Avenger. I'll be seeing it again before Thanksgiving, most likely.
I liked it after I saw it, but now I'm kind of annoyed with it. Mainly Whedon after reading what he did to it. Going back and watching the first two trailers and seeing all the scenes that he took out of the movie is extra annoying.

I feel like I still like it, but I'm disappointed we didn't get the intended version.

I mean, watch this trailer, besides half of it not actually being in the movie, the visuals were changed too. The scene with the batmobile is at night in the trailer, it has that red sky in the actual movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmnKUaNmc

Moral of the story, Whedon is a mistake.

4Aw23CX.jpg

hgJyVHH.gif

Damn, not even P4U? That sucks.

P4U wasn't announced yet when we played it. I was the only one who bought P4U but I never got around to playing it ever. Nice they added Rise in P4U, Chie used to be my favorite Persona girl (Yui Horie had a major part in it) but slowly something about Rise got me hooked and then her Dancing All Night outfit sky rocketed her into an untouchable goddess status. Your SO??

Moral of the story, Whedon is a mistake.
Yeah, too much DC Avengers and not enough DC Justice League. And the villain was the biggest joke. Still, it was okay and not as terrible as I expected. Hopefully we'll get to see some of the cut stuff in the video release.

Yeah, too much DC Avengers and not enough DC Justice League. And the villain was the biggest joke. Still, it was okay and not as terrible as I expected. Hopefully we'll get to see some of the cut stuff in the video release.
Steppenwolf was yick. One of the worst movie villains for a comic movie ever.

I don't know if even the cut stuff can fix it. Apparently Whedon reshot all of Superman's scenes.

P4U wasn't announced yet when we played it. I was the only one who bought P4U but I never got around to playing it ever. Nice they added Rise in P4U, Chie used to be my favorite Persona girl (Yui Horie had a major part in it) but slowly something about Rise got me hooked and then her Dancing All Night outfit sky rocketed her into an untouchable goddess status. Your SO??
Significant Other.

Fiancee and I are at the point where we share finances and stuff we own.

Should I buy Overwatch on PC now that its like $20 on Blizzard store or $24 at Best Buy for GOTY? Or do you guys think it will go lower than that?

That's fine, maybe I'll double dip on the PC version!

I'm going to get Tekken 7 on PS4 on BF maybe
Awesome! If you get it, I'm definitely getting it then. I really just want to play my Eliza again to be honest.

Yeah, so tell me if you get it between now and BF or if you no longer have interest in it.

Awesome! If you get it, I'm definitely getting it then. I really just want to play my Eliza again to be honest.

Yeah, so tell me if you get it between now and BF or if you no longer have interest in it.
I'll likely at least try for it, even though going to Walmart then sounds terrible. If I see it I'll get it.

All I want from Black Friday is a PS4 Pro deal and I was worried I might have to submit to GameStop's sale of $350 but now with this deal on eBay I might just bite on this one instead! No tax, 6% eBay Bucks promotion at the moment, and 2 games including BRW's GOTY (I'm just going to resell the games).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-4-Pro-1TB-Console-Start-War-Battle-Front-2-Final-Fantasy-XV/382277434643

Also, Black Friday is very dear to me as it was the day BRW declared her love to me.

Store pickup is live for Dishonored 2 CE!!!!! Hope my order goes through!!!!! I luv u EdJericho!!!!!
bpgjz2B.gif

Finally got my Love Live Season 2 Premium Edition in! Holy shit was this expensive and hard to find, since I missed the original shipment and now it's sold out everywhere. Can't wait to start bingeing this one!

fyDux4L.jpg

Do you guys think the Cat in the Hat is from an apocalyptic future where he traveled back in time because there is no fun and those two kids were the cause of it. They were trained to hate fun from the fish. Thing 1 and 2 were created by the rebels of the future to be introduced to the children like an attempt to stop them almost like terminator style but the Cat failed?

Also got this in today to round out the collection! It was super pricey, so I had to buy a used one, which was still pretty expensive. I don't know why the Love Live blu rays are so damn costly, even the standard ones, and the premium editions only come with a book.

w8938fy.jpg

Also, I loved the sections they had with the voice actresses, and this one is my favorite.

qyrIoiL.jpg

bread's done
Back