GGT 363 Found a Black Book but still got Whilewashed

I remember when Skype was a thing. Now I don't even have it installed.
I don't either. I miss you, dawg <3

You use Discord regularly?

The last time I used Skype, Ironman 2 was still in theaters. Actually, if you add me on Skype, you can see a picture of me from a decade ago.

You should write an autobiography or maybe a memoir or something. At least a story every week.
Wow, so you're saying we should all add you on Skype to find out what you look like irl?

I figured a memoir would be nice, but when I tell stories about my life my friends just get depressed. I think it's the dead parents and the story about the night I saw the first Pokemon movie.

Steam.

I pulled him to the dark side, but he still hasn't played a game with me.
Zeki doesn't play games anymore. He just wants that Miku Miku.

Oh yeah, I finished Mario Odyssey last night and it's my game of the year. 

Hearing this later in the game really made my heart jump for joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwaRLPsu8pQ

BlackRockWaifu continues to give me more reasons to buy her Battlefront 2. You cannot escape your destiny!

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/925709009172103169

You should hop into the OT chat on discord sometime, brah.
I'll look into it when I get the chance, and by that I mean when BRW sends me a link next time I go in Discord.

Also, it's not fair I didn't get the $5 Best Buy coupon like everyone else!

ZAna7Ga.gif

You should get it.

And my ticket is for Thursday at 6

It's true. I played that Miku Miku so much last night.
I probably will get it for Christmas if I can find it in my size. The ladies Batman jacket is super badass, too.

Maaan, you lucky! The Thursday night shows all sold out last month here, but I think that's because they all get that maskless Flash Funko pop and there's a lot of Funko collectors here. I'll probably see it the Friday that it comes out. Are you seeing it in 3D or standard?

Do you plan on seeing Ragnarok this weekend? I think Jessica and I will see it tomorrow night or Saturday depending on my work schedule. Things have been like 10 times shittier with my job in the last 3 days or so. Already looking for a new one.

There's a big outage at my job right now so I'm surfing the net and playing my 3Ds instead of taking calls. It's still kind of shitty. 

I probably will get it for Christmas if I can find it in my size. The ladies Batman jacket is super badass, too.

Maaan, you lucky! The Thursday night shows all sold out last month here, but I think that's because they all get that maskless Flash Funko pop and there's a lot of Funko collectors here. I'll probably see it the Friday that it comes out. Are you seeing it in 3D or standard?

Do you plan on seeing Ragnarok this weekend? I think Jessica and I will see it tomorrow night or Saturday depending on my work schedule. Things have been like 10 times shittier with my job in the last 3 days or so. Already looking for a new one.
I'm seeing it in standard XD which is Cinemark's version of IMAX I guess.

I'll probably see Ragnarok probably this weekend. Should be alright.

I used to work at a call center. I should have bailed quicker than I did.

I'm seeing it in standard XD which is Cinemark's version of IMAX I guess.

I'll probably see Ragnarok probably this weekend. Should be alright.

I used to work at a call center. I should have bailed quicker than I did.
Awesome! I hope you like Ragnarok and I want to hear your thoughts on it!

My last job was a call center and it did suck, but I get to work from home now so it's a bit better. Only thing that sucks is that right now I have to be on my computer continually trying to log in and I'm not getting paid. Looking for a new job though, so I have high hopes.

I wish we could all see JL together.
Yaaa! I would love to see movies with the GGT! Like that time we saw Samurai Cop, but better because I can touch Zeki's face!

Gonna movie pass Thor at least three times.
You can use Movie pass more than once for a movie? I still need to get on that shiz. Only thing holding me back was that I thought you could only do a movie once.

My last job was a call center and it did suck, but I get to work from home now so it's a bit better. Only thing that sucks is that right now I have to be on my computer continually trying to log in and I'm not getting paid. Looking for a new job though, so I have high hopes.

Yaaa! I would love to see movies with the GGT! Like that time we saw Samurai Cop, but better because I can touch Zeki's face!

You can use Movie pass more than once for a movie? I still need to get on that shiz. Only thing holding me back was that I thought you could only do a movie once.
The ToS says you can only use it once but it doesn't actually limit you.

I remember when Zeki and I used to talk.

I want to touch Whoknow's face too.

I was thinking of streaming a movie once in a while for GGT on Vaughnlive or Ustream for like a movie night or something, as long as it's not too illegal. Especially since I kinda know how to stream from my laptop now. There would be a chat and everything too.

The ToS says you can only use it once but it doesn't actually limit you.

I remember when Zeki and I used to talk.
But then you left

Working from home would make it better. They were really strict where I worked and nothing fun was allowed out while you were there.

Very important question for everybody, including those who aren't going to buy it.

What platform are you buying Dragon Ball FighterZ for?

PS4, who buys games on Xbox One? Especially Japanese games. Isn't most of the fighting community on PS4 also?
I'm sorry, I should have said "PS4 or PC?" The majority of talent for the FGC seems to be on PC. I'm only seeing if PS4 is worth looking at here.

Very important question for everybody, including those who aren't going to buy it.

Definitely PS4, even though I have a PC that can probably run it now. I think PS4 is the tournament standard for that game, and I'm guessing a large portion of the FGC will play on console. Especially the GGXRD, Blazblue community, and probably most of the international/Japan scene. The Beta is only on console too, so I'm sure quite a few of the casuals who get their hands on it probably like it enough to pre-order it there already.

It's also got the collector's edition too, although I'm not getting that version since it doesn't come with the pass. I'll probably still get the standard copy at launch though.

I finished my Ann sketch/copy, it's not as good as the Futaba one, this one was way harder. Probably going for Haru next.

urdxVb3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor: Ragnarok is awesome. Go see it soon if you haven't yet. Fun times.

The Thor comic book is pretty good too, so go buy issue #700 and have more fun times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ8kJdTYj1o&t=0s

Definitely PS4, even though I have a PC that can probably run it now. I think PS4 is the tournament standard for that game, and I'm guessing a large portion of the FGC will play on console. Especially the GGXRD, Blazblue community, and probably most of the international/Japan scene. The Beta is only on console too, so I'm sure quite a few of the casuals who get their hands on it probably like it enough to pre-order it there already.

It's also got the collector's edition too, although I'm not getting that version since it doesn't come with the pass. I'll probably still get the standard copy at launch though.
When playing in a tourney setting, you don't really have much of a choice. When playing with friends online, guess what they want to play on? I'm not too worried about the casuals, they're who I would like to avoid because the beta was... ew. It was my first time ever playing the game and I mopped the floor with them. On the bright side, I got to use them as combo practice.

I expect the netcode to be better on PC like it is for BlazBlue ... and Guilty Gear ... and USF4 ... and Tekken 7. I already paid for my copy on Steam. I won't get early open beta access, but there will still be an open beta for PS4 again for me.

I'm on Discord whenever. Hell, I'm on right now.
What's your discord name, dawg? I wanna add you!

But then you left

Working from home would make it better. They were really strict where I worked and nothing fun was allowed out while you were there.
That's how my last place was. We'd get in trouble for the smallest things like confetti paper being under our keyboards because it presented a privacy hazard. This place is just super annoying because they apparently regularly hire too many people and they make it so you have to get at least 12 hours a week, but so far I've only worked at least 12 hours 1 week out of the 7 I've been employed. So I'm getting in trouble somewhat regularly because they got too many people. I'm thinking about making a bot to check for hours being posted.

The sales bonuses are nice though, out of 70 or so calls I've made about $60 in sales. Not as great as the last place I worked when I sold DTV, but it's still nice to see a check bigger than you expect.

You guys don't talk on Myspace?
Maaaan, I lost my Myspace so long ago. Old GGTers may remember. I cried when my ex fiancee asked me to delete it because she thought I was gonna talk to other girls on there.

PS4. My PC isn't close to good enough. I'll probably grab it on Switch if it drops on there, too.

switch. It's the only choice for fans.
I know you're probably joking, but Digital Foundry did a comparison vid between PS4, Pro, XB1, X, and Switch. Results are exactly as you expect, and the Switch is easily the worst at a locked 30fps.

Continue with the Sonic shitposting.

I like the bad guys backstory in Forces. It's pretty good

He's salty Shadow beat him up and called him weak

PS4. My PC isn't close to good enough. I'll probably grab it on Switch if it drops on there, too.
Jens#1460

Eh, that's a pretty good excuse. Back in the day when all of us played nightly I would have double dipped fo sho'.

I know you're probably joking, but Digital Foundry did a comparison vid between PS4, Pro, XB1, X, and Switch. Results are exactly as you expect, and the Switch is easily the worst at a locked 30fps.

Continue with the Sonic shitposting.
I was joking, but I'm glad to know that the Switch is probably the worst thing Forces will be on.

And like the Wii, it will still sell like hotcakes.

Nintendo should have designed the Switch specifically for Sonic
Yep, needed that blast processing.

I like the bad guys backstory in Forces. It's pretty good

He's salty Shadow beat him up and called him weak
HA! Is that true? I may actually need to play it now.

Jens#1460

Eh, that's a pretty good excuse. Back in the day when all of us played nightly I would have double dipped fo sho'.
Yay! I added you!

Yeah, I think it's worth the double dip. Back when we played nightly I got extra copies of SCV, MvC3, and SFIV. Maaaaan, I should have just gotten third strike again doe.

I'm up early because after complaining about it yesterday they put up a shit ton of hours to work, so I work an hour now. two and a half more hours this afternoon, from 2-4 AM tomorrow (Thursday morning) and then 1:30 - 2:30 PM tomorrow. I get Friday off, and then I work from 4-8 AM and from 9-12 on Saturday. I've only worked one Saturday so far, but I'm currently hoping all Saturdays are like that, because straight up, nobody fucking called me. I think over a 5 hour period I talked to 10 people, tops. Last call center job I had I would have talked to around 60 people on a Saturday within a 5 hour timespan.

When BRW continues to reject my offer in buying her Battlefront 2.

0b6.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNtxw28jCk

damn EDJ ur cute thx 4 dah pics babe
Thnx bae luv u 2.

How do you sleep on that? Those blankets look so uncomfortable to sleep on. They look so plastic-y. Mine are like cotton or wool and they feel so soft.
Why don't you come here and find out for yourself

and I'll show you the Dark Side.

BRW still hasn't sent me that link Cappy.

Hype for Red Velvet's new album next week.

Hype for turkey and stuffing the week after that.

Good deals for black friday so far, but I'm too broke so no hype for that at all.

Joel, how are the For Honors and Final Fantasy XVs coming along?

Good deals for black friday so far, but I'm too broke so no hype for that at all.
There's some decent deals, but barely anything that I actually want. Most games are sequels I haven't played the original for. And I already have most of the games I want to play in my backlog. The few I was actually looking out for like Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2 actually don't have deals for some reason...

Oh yeah, with all this switch talk I did a thing.

DOSiokZVoAAb2zt.jpg

Also, if enough of you add me on PSN and play with me, I might double dip on DBZ cause I love you guys ... and DBZ.

bread's done
Back