GGT 364 is ready for the Holidays!

This has almost lasted a YEAR. We're almost ready for a Holiday again, guys!

i love you all and I hope that you're all good. Action, I'mma add you to the discord once I figure it out.

I had to write some articles for a gaming site about Friday the 13th. I know we've been playing a lot, so I'm posting it in here.

Jason Tier List: https://t.co/TAZD5pzXYe

Best Weapons Ranked: https://t.co/x7LNz8Qatv

Best Perks for every Counselor: https://t.co/AhH3y0FAfA

All Counselors Ranked: https://t.co/IVakZoFBkN

Happy New Year to everyone!

2019: The year GGT returns to greatness!

We'll build a wall to keep out those OTT freaks!

Ignore my deleted E-mails!

K-pop for everyone!

Make GGT Great Again!

battlestar galactica anyone?
Man, are you in the Discord? I would love to play BSG sometime. I honestly think those were the best times in my life. Between that and Third Strike I was just ludicrously happy all the time.

Dang, the story in DMC2 is garbage.
It really is! DMC2 is the worst in the series and it isn't just because of the ridiculous Jean advertisements.

Happy holidays and New Year, GGT! I love you all and I hope we can bring the GGT back this year. It's crazy to think about how dead the site has been lately.

I kept hoping DMC2 would make sense but it just...IDK what was even going on half the time. What a mess...

Good sale on Ace Attorney trilogy happening now, but its coming to Switch, so I'll hold off. However, I may blow the dust off my 3DS and finally get around to playing Bravely Second sometime this year.

I ate the Pop Tarts cereal this morning. There's no going back now.

Hmm...play more DMC2 with Lucia or go on to DMC3? Such a difficult decision.... :whistle2::roll:

I still wish they had released a physical version of the DMC4 PS4 remake here in the US. I don't really want to import the asian version.

The last mobile game I played was Animal Crossing when it first came out. I think I played it for 10 minutes and did everything, so I considered that as beating the game.

No, I never even tried the Fire Emblem game.  The worst thing about many of the mobile games is that they require using internet data, and the only time I'd ever play them is away from WiFi. So, I don't want to use up my data, and adding more data just to play silly mobile games isn't very cost-effective.

Installed a new gas fireplace today. My house hasn't burned down yet.

I keep telling myself to preorder the DMC5 collector's edition, but I keep ignoring myself and putting it off. I'm gonna be so mad at myself later when its sold out.

I watched Aquaman today. The story was kinda fishy, but Momoa was great. I liked it.

Just a few more days until Tales of Vesperia. I preordered it on PS4, but kinda want the Switch version now.

Hmm...Venom sequel confirmed. I....guess? I wasn't completely satisfied with the Venom movie, but it wasn't garbage.

I hope the next Spiderman game has Venom. Maximum Carnage remade in the Spiderman PS4 engine would be killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have some reservations about the gameplay myself, but for pure style, it has it. I've only ever played the first No More Heroes game when it was ported to PS3, and thought it was just okay.

I really hope they get to doing an HD remaster of Killer 7 next. That's my favorite Suda51 game.

The page is up for the RE2 remake demo on PSN, but it won't let me download it! Grrrrr...gimmie that!

Also, where's my DMC5 demo at on PSN?

I did finally buy DMC4 today on PS4 tho. I haven't played this version yet with all the bonus content they added. Its on sale for $8.99, so I'd highly recommend it!

5c349772ce588.jpeg

Had to work all weekend, and still haven't had time to play no games. :(

Probably play the RE2 demo tomorrow night tho. Excited!

I didn't get very far into the RE2 demo before my time was up. I'm too slow of a player of these types of games and like to look around at the scenery and take my time (even tho I kept trying to hurry myself up and push forward.) I got a little past where you obtain the shotgun.

Otherwise, the game looks and plays awesome. The demo has only made me want to replay the original RE2, but I'd have to get out my Gamecube (or Wii I guess) in order to do that, and I really don't want to dig either of those out just to play it right now. I'll just wait a week or so until I have the remake in my hands, I guess.

Only about 5 hours into Tales of Vesperia, but there's already been 2 diarrhea jokes, and I found a dildo in Rita's dresser. Its a great Tales game so far.

Gonna take forever to reach 500 with just me posting here regularly.. :(   Guess I'm gonna have to put in more Kpop videos to get those counts up.  One way or another, this GGT will reach the end this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXROcb_2Y

Last edited by a moderator:
Started up RE2 last night. Lights off, headphones on. Spoooooooky. I'm gonna try only to play it at night as to enhance the spooky factor. Maybe I won't chicken out like I did when I tried RE7 in VR. Shut up, I did not scream like a little girl.

I only played for a bit, starting with Leon, and just got to the police station. 

I've finally managed to defeat Leon's story in RE2.  Started up Claire immediately after the credits. Awesome game ya'll. After RE 6 & 7, I was really loosing my love for the series, but the remake has reminded me about everything that I loved about these games. Can't wait for the inevitable RE3 remake.

Hit me up if ya'll play Apex.
No Apex for me, but I hear some pretty good things about it.

I finally played the DMC5 demo. Good stuff. Only got an "A" rank tho, so I need to step up my game a bit before it comes out. I still want to replay 3 & 4, so hopefully I'll have time before 5 comes out.

Almost done with Claire's playthru in RE2 (at the lab). I like Leon's story better, but its all good.

I haven't played the DMCV demo yet, but kinda want to just save myself for the full game. Beat DMC3 a couple years back and just beat DMC4 summer of last year, so I think I'm up to date with it all. Never finished 1 or started 2, but I like where the story was headed in 4, especially if it is a direct sequel.

Wondering if I should import the deluxe edition from Europe though, or just stick with the standard copy from Best Buy.

Crackdown 1 was a lot of fun back in the day, but I only every played a little bit of 2. I continue to hear that 3 isn't that great, which is disappointing. 

I wanted to get the special edition of DMC5, but in the end I decided not to. I'm still not sure how I feel about them getting rid of the statue upgrade and replacing it with a scooby-doo van, but we'll see how it goes.

Played a bunch of Switch the last few days. A little this and that; mostly Let's Go Pikachu, Travis Strikes Again, and Tetris 99.  I also tried out the Yoshi and Deamon X Machina demoes and thought they were pretty neat. Not sure if I'll pick either up when they come out.

I've only gotten as high as 14th in Tetris 99, and most of the time I'm nowhere close to the top twenty. Its good fun, tho.

Gonna try and finish up DMC3 this weekend so I can move on to DMC4 next week.

DMC5 in two weeks!

When I first got my PS3 (in '08, I waited in line at Best Buy from 2pm till midnight-10 hours!-for the MGS4 bundle when it came out), I had pre-bought some games before I ever had the system, knowing I was going to get it soon. I recall Gamefly was having an online sale, and one of the titles I picked up was DMC4. At that time, I had never played any of the DMC games, but it was the GGT that recommended it, so I thought it couldn't be too terrible, so I bought it.

I thought it was awesome, and it sparked my love for the genre. Thanks GGT! Some of you have great taste in games!

Haven't had much time to play DMC4 recently, and every time I had game-playing time, I was playing Resident Evil instead. Playing the RE2 remake had me jonesing for classic RE action, so I replayed the RE1 HD remake. Just Chris's story. Even tho RE2 remake was awesome, I still think RE1 remake is still my favorite Resident Evil game.

I'd really love it if Capcom were to release the classic RE PS1 trilogy on newer consoles, especially the Switch. Maybe add in Code: Veronica. I still love the classics. Its been a long time since I've played them, and I'd have to get out the Gamecube to play most of them. I don't even currently own a copy of the classic RE 1, so I'd have to buy it off PSN and play it on the Vita I guess? Oh, isn't it on the PS1 classic mini-console? I guess I could get that?

Anyway, I did pick up DMC5. Its great to hear the reviews are so positive.

Holy shit, just finished DMCV!

Won't go into any spoilers since I hate getting spoiled myself.

But wanted to say the game is super amazing! Such a love letter to the fans after so long, and just everything from the story, to gameplay, to graphics, to music, was just handled so well. I'm still stunned as to how well built and polished the game is. It is almost a perfect game as I can't really point out anything bad about it, besides the bird being kinda annoying. But yeah, definitely one of the best games I ever played, and well worth the wait.

Grats on DMC5, and I'm hyped that its so good. I'm gonna finally start this weekend.

Just finished up my replay of DMC4. I forgot about that tedious dice-rolling stage, especially the last one. Ugh. Oh well, I still love Nero's devil arm in that game and I'm glad that I've finally gotten thru all 1-4 of the previous Devil May Cry games. I do want to eventually get back to them and replay them on a harder difficulty and use different characters (I only played them on normal on this play-thru), and I might even get around to replaying and finally beating the bastard-child Ninja Theory DmC, but that'll wait for another time. DMC5 first.

bread's done
Back