GGT 364 is ready for the Holidays!

If I haven’t played a DMC, should I start with V?
You can. There is a video you can watch from the opening screen that gives you a run-down of everything that happened in DMC 1-4 and hits all the major story notes from those past games.

Been playing more Resident Evil games. Did a Jill's story run in REmake HD. I started playing RE Zero using the Wesker version, but its just as bad as the regular REzero, so I quit once I got past the train part. I was disappointed that its just Wesker in play, and Billy in the cutscenes, but I guess I was expecting too much....

Anyway, started a replay of RE: Revelations on PS4. I played the first one back on the Wii U, but never played the second one, so I'm looking forward to finally getting to it. 

I went to see Avengers: Endgame on Sunday and thought it was okay. Again, I guess I was expecting too much. I mean, it was good, and had some really great moments, but I thought it carried too much sadness. My favorite part was
when the audience jumped up to applaud the Stan Lee cameo.
Wasn't expecting that, but it was a pretty great moment. (Ha, that spoiler isn't actually a spoiler, btw. Go ahead and click it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to chime in and say I recently played through RE2 remake. It was pretty good, especially being my 2nd RE game ever (7 was my first.) Did both Claire A and Leon B and it was a blast. Makes me wanna play the others now, or at least look forward to the RE3 remake.

Also saw Endgame and it was pretty damn crazy. Audience was clapping and hollering at every major thing that happened.

Playing MK11 now and the game is fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in a bunch of games and got a "new" 3DS. I've got an hour lunch break at work now, so I wanted a handheld to play and didn't want to take my Switch, and my old 3ds had a broken circle-pad which made it uncomfortable to play for more than a couple minutes. I've got a bunch of 3DS rpg games in my backlog, so I'm gonna try to knock that down.

Starting with Persona Q, since the new one is coming out soon. So far, its basically Etrian Odyssey with Persona characters, which isn't bad.

"Video Game Talk" is kinda dumb. Nobody on a forum "talks". They "type".

Well, except maybe if you're using a program that types what you speak......I guess....

And those weirdos that talk to themselves....about video games.....while in a forum.....
Hey, stop judging me.

Um.

My Wario avatar looks different now in CAG 4.0 than it used to, but....I'm kinda okay with it.

bread's done
Back