GGT 41 Gave Chac A Ticket For Playing Outrun IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Bring on the Reach "inspired" GGT.[/QUOTE]

Obama-I-Got-This.jpg

[quote name='gunm']That didn't sound metbrosexual at all.[/QUOTE]

Why yes it does. Chac is the most metro dude I know. He buys all of his shit at Ikea.

[quote name='ninja dog']It's not adverse possession if I give you an easement ^_____________________________^^^^[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing mightily :lol:

Final level of Song Summoner is some of the most ridicilous shit I have eeeever seen. Three back to back battles. The first is easy but tedious, the second is against stronger forms of 4/5 bosses all at once, and the final, Jesus, super-overpowered boss with towers that heal him, which have 300 HP each, which respawn every three turns, four more enemies who stand by the towers and heal each other AND the towers, six more enemies that spawn in midway, four respawning laser towers that almost one-shot any unit...and if you lose, start all the way from the first fight.

Goooo to hell.

According to Amazon a delivery was attempted to my house at 8:30 tonight. I was here all night long. No one has stopped by. :whistle2:k

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I really don't want to hop on Live tonight to see everyone playing the same thing...[/QUOTE]

Then don't hop on live.

If I'm on your list, I won't be playing it. :p

Man, weather took a serious turn for the worse. 70 mph winds and a Severe Weather warning until 2 AM do not make driving sound fun.

But I neeeeeeeeed Reach! I think I may have to brave it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, weather took a serious turn for the worse. 70 mph winds and a Severe Weather warning until 2 AM do not make driving sound fun.

But I neeeeeeeeed Reach! I think I may have to brave it.[/QUOTE]

Young man in Kansas killed in freak tornado accident while attempting to get the newest Halo game at Midnight.

Side note: MS sends grieving family a LE Halo Reach Edition of the Xbox 360 console with a copy of the Legendary edition of the game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Final level of Song Summoner is some of the most ridicilous shit I have eeeever seen. Three back to back battles. The first is easy but tedious, the second is against stronger forms of 4/5 bosses all at once, and the final, Jesus, super-overpowered boss with towers that heal him, which have 300 HP each, which respawn every three turns, four more enemies who stand by the towers and heal each other AND the towers, six more enemies that spawn in midway, four respawning laser towers that almost one-shot any unit...and if you lose, start all the way from the first fight.

Goooo to hell.[/QUOTE]
Someone needs better taste in muuuuuuuusic.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Young man in Kansas killed in freak tornado accident while attempting to get the newest Halo game at Midnight.

Side note: MS sends grieving family a LE Halo Reach Edition of the Xbox 360 console with a copy of the Legendary edition of the game.[/QUOTE]
My brothers would go nuts if that happened. I mean, a new 360? They'd loooooove that!

--------
Hey, I'm totally up for Reach tonight or tomorrow if any of ya'll wanna play!

I'm really tired. I woke up early this morning, and I been drinkin'... which makes you tireder! Guess I'll play Yakuza for a bit and then crash.

[quote name='gunm']No one in here is playing Reach except Seanahhrrrr and Jimbo.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it. I'm not a huge Halo fan, but I like the campaigns a lot, and should dig firefight (now that it has match making) since I love horde mode in Gears 2.

Multiplayer is hit or miss, I didn't play Halo 3 much as I got COD4 right after it and got sucked to that, plan on giving it more of a shot with Reach since I'm not playing much else online other than trying to knock out some Gears 2 horde achievements.

I'm not getting Reach because I played the beta and I hated the fact that they made it such a ripoff of COD. It's sorta hard to explain, but I'm not the only one who feels that way.

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm not getting Reach because I played the beta and I hated the fact that they made it such a ripoff of COD. It's sorta hard to explain, but I'm not the only one who feels that way.[/QUOTE]

thats the 1st time ive heard anyone saying reach is ripping off cod :lol:

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm not getting Reach because I played the beta and I hated the fact that they made it such a ripoff of COD. It's sorta hard to explain, but I'm not the only one who feels that way.[/QUOTE]

If anyone's on the fence about Reach, definitely don't listen to this post. It's nothing like COD.

[quote name='Trakan']If anyone's on the fence about Reach, definitely don't listen to this post. It's nothing like COD.[/QUOTE]

This x1000.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']They both have guns and shitty bland characters.[/QUOTE]

aeg_electric_m85_airsoft_assault_rifle_m85-2.jpg

BANG!!!

I don't think I'd ever compare CoD to Halo.

[quote name='seanr1221']Omg a sprint button it's cod.[/QUOTE]

Not really. It was more of a weight thing, particularly grenades, and the guns sounded way too heavy.

I always cave to peer pressure and get Halo, even though I end up not liking it as much as everyone else.

Hence, I will end up getting Reach because everyone
cool
is.

Ew, you're eating an asian for supper?

And the only thing I would imply about TMK is that he likes Sorny. He is probably getting Reach just so he can say how much more fun he had with Killzone.

As far as gaming clothes, I don't think I own any... wait I do own a Rockstar shirt that I got at PAX East for waiting in a line to play Red Dead Redemption for like 2 hours (I didn't even want to play it but one of my friends really did so we all ended up waiting in line; and I must have looked like I don't play games because the aiming wasn't inverted so I was looking all over the place and almost died haha). Luckily they had shirt sizes for everybody so I was able to get a shirt that would actually fit me; which is why I usually can't wear them since lots of companies assume every gamer needs an XL shirt and I fit an S.

I do have a Nintendo wallet though with an NES controller on it that I've had for a long time, I've gotten a lot of complements for that, haha. And the backpack I use is an offical Halo 2 backpack, and I stuck a bunch of Chrono Trigger and Earthbound related pins on it, oh and a dragon quest slime pin.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol:
PICS![/QUOTE]

Yes, I am in Sean's room now:

74nvt.jpg

Nah, it's just a pic of some kid's shwag from GAF.

Great, this is the kind of dude that's going to teabag me in multi. :p

[quote name='seanr1221']Omg a sprint button it's cod.[/QUOTE]

because of this alone it made me enjoy a halo game for the first time ever when I played the beta...

The only gaming clothes I have is a Rock Band shirt that is now a size too big. It's not too bad looking though, I'll wear it around the house or if I'm just running out quick for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back