GGT #47 was made with my PS3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was being facetious. :p

Hey, hope you get your 7 bucks out of it! :cool: Did I mention I got L4D2 WITH DLC for less than $7 earlier this week? Thank you Steam. ;)[/QUOTE]
I'm sad to say it, but this one totally wasn't worth the $7. The last DLC was great because it added so much, this one whoever is far less than stellar.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Killzone 3 beta starts this month?
How do I get in?! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I remember when I got into the KZ2 beta. That was a surprise.

I'm not paying for Plus though to get into this...or maybe I will be a tool and do so. We'll see how good it turns out to be.

For anyone that got in on the bing rewards 100 Microsoft points check the email you used for it. I just got two emails containing codes for the points.

Thanks for the link as well Dallow. Free xbox live is always nice even though I have a ton from that netflix screw up a while back lol.

[quote name='dallow']Is it too late to cash out the Bing points?[/QUOTE]

No, and if you keep the toolbar around, you can clean up. I'm already at 400 points and rising.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Huh. Darknessbear will flip.[/QUOTE]

Nah I already got in via Gamestop. Goddam PS+, I was hoping to try out KZ3 now I have to forget that.

But Brotherhood is awesome (for me) but I'll probably get it on 360. Not sure yet.

Gamestop now has a pick up at store option. Sweet for those one off rare titles.

Assuming this works for old used games and accessories....

Thanks for the link, dallmang. I've already got a year's worth of free live codes, but one more won't hurt.

Thinking about just finally biting the bullet and using my 20 dollars credit to get BlazBlue CS for 20.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Thanks for the link, dallmang. I've already got a year's worth of free live codes, but one more won't hurt.

Thinking about just finally biting the bullet and using my 20 dollars credit to get BlazBlue CS for 20.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing BBCS (and RE5Gold) will be further discounted before year end. At least, I hope they will.

I beat Enslaved today. I hope they have some kind of DLC to further explain things because I feel like there is still so much left unanswered. I fucking hate cryptic endings.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm guessing BBCS (and RE5Gold) will be further discounted before year end. At least, I hope they will.[/QUOTE]

You think Amyzon will drop it lower? One of my credits is only good until early November.

I'm going to wait a bit anyway, not as if I need more shit to play.

kinect-game-boat-is-a-boat-530px.jpg
What.. I don't even... no. NO. This will be the death of the gaming industry.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I am abusing the fuck out of the Gamestop thing.[/QUOTE]
What do you do? I need a receipt code...

Nevermind I got it. Abusing it to... but no way in hell will they send all these codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I need to play some DR2... but I'm been to busy playing Minecraft[/QUOTE]

Same here. The full game is much more engrossing than the creative mode.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Same here. The full game is much more engrossing than the creative mode.[/QUOTE]

I have only been playing the MP so far. And all I have been doing is digging a tunnel... for no good reason.

[quote name='benjamouth']Thanks Dallow_mang, I put a few in just in case this doesn't get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Wait a tic.

Aren't you from GB?

Shouldn't you use the proper double-l version of cancel? that is, cancelled, not canceled?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait a tic.

Aren't you from GB?

Shouldn't you use the proper double-l version of cancel? that is, cancelled, not canceled?[/QUOTE]

I did, but the spell checker told me it was wrong and I accepted the US version. I try to fit in with somethings like that but I refuse to use z's instead of s's, that shit is just wrong :nottalking:

[quote name='dallow']He also should be saying
Dallow_gentlemang.[/QUOTE]

What about Sir Dallow_Gentlemang of Texas ?

I know a dude from England, he's fun as hell to talk to just because of his accent and how he says things.

Busy day today = no games probably.

[quote name='benjamouth']I did, but the spell checker told me it was wrong and I accepted the US version. I try to fit in with somethings like that but I refuse to use z's instead of s's, that shit is just wrong :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I hate most bastardizations including canceled. It hurts to even type.

I am also particular about grey and have strange preferences regarding the use of other British conventions such as o=ou...

[quote name='benjamouth']I did, but the spell checker told me it was wrong and I accepted the US version.[/QUOTE]

Damn right. AMERICA. *drinks his whiskey and says his prayers*

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Holy hell, 100 points exploit? I'm racking them up[/QUOTE]

I'll be amazed if anyone gets any points, there's folks on Gaf who've raped the hell out of it.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'll be amazed if anyone gets any points, there's folks on Gaf who've raped the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]
Yea some GAF said they did about 10,000 different emails... I highly doubt when the company goes into work, checks their database and see's "YOU HAVE 85,432,770 CODES TO SEND OUT". They wont be like, "OK! Let's get to work sending out codes to all these deserving winners!". These companies would use any excuse not to send out the reward, this probably makes them happy.

The most I could see happening is that they send one code per household/email(w/out dots or +). Or they could not send any and to say sorry send a code for a free pair of CoD avatar boots to every email. So at least some GAF's would have 10k boot codes.

Killing the the time with Valkyria Chronicles.

Less than two weeks to the greatest release day ever-- Vanquish and Fallout New Vegas. can't remember the last time I got two games on the same release day. It's like doing it with two chicks at the same time. but without the chicks.

Screw amazon credit for black friday. I'd rather not bank on that being awesome and I only want Nier, anyway.

sean:

Grab the spotlights on the helipad (or any other throwable item). When the light on the thing the plane is tethered to goes green, run up to it and hit B. The chopper will go down over the side of the building; run up and throw something at its rotors. Repeat until you win.

Bah, Amazon finally put my PO for NBA2K11 into shipping process. Will have to wait another week before I can Be Like Mike. :(

I'm trying not to use my GC credits towards New Vegas, but I've actually yet to buy any of the Besthesda GOTY editions (and never had enough interest to pick up any of the DLC from either that game or FO3 for that matter), so maybe I will just go for it.

I feel like I should be excited for New Vegas, but I kind of stopped caring about Fallout 3 as soon as I beat it. I still haven't finished the DLC I bought.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I feel like I should be excited for New Vegas, but I kind of stopped caring about Fallout 3 as soon as I beat it. I still haven't finished the DLC I bought.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I did get the Broken Steel DLC, but I considered that as part of me "finishing" the game since there were significant story elements and an expansion of the level cap.

Got my new hard drive for my PS3 yesterday, which was much quicker than I was expecting. Starting up the backup process right now, which it says will take less than 2 hours. I had to use the same external HDD that I had my XBLA stuff on, so I moved all my saves and smaller games that could fit onto the old HDD first and download the rest later. I'll have to start up Dead Rising 2 while I wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back