GGT #47 was made with my PS3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cheska19'] At this rate, some of you may die virgins, or go the route of hiring a prostitute.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying there's a chance you'll be the one curing their virginity?

:cool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']lol[/QUOTE]
You laugh because you know the truth... there's nothing wrong with being single. :lol:

[quote name='ihadFG']Don't forget Super Meat Boy comes out this month![/QUOTE]
Super Meat Boy looks awesome -- and they found some way to do free DLC! Go meat!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Cheska turns out to be sort of an asshole, news at 11.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Maybe DMC4 was somehow different than the rest, but I didn't see anything about the combat that was all that good or interesting to me from the hype the series has had for years.

It was also in development for the PC and Xbox 360 before Sony picked up the game near the end, so I don't see what the five years of development has to do with anything but to further this hate that you've had for NT for the past few weeks. The gist is that they started working on a "next-gen" game in 2002 by going off of ballpark estimates of what the next systems were going to be able to do when working on the PC version, so they went to work on the engine and the game in the hopes of it paying off in the end. That's why even selling over 1.5 million copies didn't put them in the black on the game's development.[/QUOTE]

1) Combat in DMC3 and DMC4 is some of the best of the genre -- multiple weapons, muliple combos, challenging enemies -- heavenly sword just had the blades and while the mechanic for light/medium/heavy was interesting, it wasn't really deep.

2) Doesn't matter what platform you're developing for. 5 years is 5 years. Other company's have had development teams switch platforms and produce a better game (in terms of reviews, sales, etc.) in less time than NT did with Heavenly Sword.

[quote name='manthing']And a $10 monthly fee....:D:D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

dedicated servers>p2p :cool:
and epics hosting the servers themselves and apparently they've been tesing them already with gears 2

Awesome to see Epic is going to do an MP beta. About fucking time.

Now the question is -- how do I get in??!!!?!!!

Has anything officially been announced for server fees? Or is manthing just speculating?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Has anything officially been announced for server fees? Or is manthing just speculating?[/QUOTE]

Speculation, but have you ever seen a ca$h grab MS didn't go for?

You think the company that charges $10 JUST to change an online handle, who charges $60 MSRP for 1 year of p2p online gaming, who claims they HAVE to charge for DLC offered free on other platforms, is going to NOT see dedicated servers as yet another revenue stream?

I’ll have double of whatever you’re drinking/snorting/smoking/shooting please.

I mean, if it comes to pass the the Gears3 dedicated servers are considered a 'bonus' to the $60 game and $60/year LIVE fees, I'll buy TMK a hooker.

[quote name='manthing']
I mean, if it comes to pass the the Gears3 dedicated servers are considered a 'bonus' to the $60 game and $60/year LIVE fees, I'll buy TMK a hooker.[/QUOTE]

You should do that anyway, crazy Uncle Manthing. :lol:

Anyone playing FFXIV? I'm hearing bad things about it that may actually be good things (i.e. Not being like WoW). Granted I have to wait until March to try it myself.

Sweet, online coop confirmed for Dead Nation.

I'll play with one of you girls.

33682_136472093067784_129695120412148_188846_739189_n.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Sweet, online coop confirmed for Dead Nation.

I'll play with one of you girls.

33682_136472093067784_129695120412148_188846_739189_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

$10 or $15 is the real question.

--

We have any clue/speculation on what game deals might be available Black Friday? I think about the only 2 games I care about at this point and would like deals on would be BB:CS and RE5:Gold...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Heavy Rain for $20.[/QUOTE]

If that ends up being true I'd probably end up picking that game up.

Not really sure what I'm hoping for Black Friday sales, I kind of want to get Batman Arkum Asylum (I know I'm way behind on that one, haha) so maybe someplace will have that on sale. If Lords of Shadow is on sale during Black Friday I might end up getting that too depending on what games I'm playing then and how cheap it is.

Holy shit, Amazon is sending me a 10 dollar game credit to make up for a delay in giving me a Dead Rising preorder bonus code that I didn't know I was supposed to get.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Holy shit, Amazon is sending me a 10 dollar game credit to make up for a delay in giving me a Dead Rising preorder bonus code that I didn't know I was supposed to get.[/QUOTE]

amazons awesome like that

they sent me $5 gc for the tekken 6 preorder delay

I'm THIS close to turning down the difficulty on Castlevania to Normal. I rage-quit against a boss that I'll have to restart now. Super...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Holy shit, Amazon is sending me a 10 dollar game credit to make up for a delay in giving me a Dead Rising preorder bonus code that I didn't know I was supposed to get.[/QUOTE]

Same thing just happened to me. I didn't even know we were supposed to get an avatar item code either. This is why I love amazon.

Dammit. Amazon sent me the stupid "theme" code for PS3 instantly.

Sell the code on eBay for massive damage jsp.

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm THIS close to turning down the difficulty on Castlevania to Normal. I rage-quit against a boss that I'll have to restart now. Super...[/QUOTE]

Do you start all games off on Hard?

[quote name='dallow']Dammit. Amazon sent me the stupid "theme" code for PS3 instantly.

Sell the code on eBay for massive damage jsp.[/QUOTE]

I think it's an avatar outfit, IDK if ebay cares about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back