GGT #50 - The OTT takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoff-pokemans.jpg

OTT? Those people are mean. We here in the GGT prefer love and happiness.

...Even though we are the same thing as them, but we suck. :cool:

[sarcasm]
You know, at the mall in my town, they have the "special" people from one of the organizations come in and work as food court cleaners from 9-2 every weekday. They get the menial jobs: cleaning tables, moving trays, moping, and cleaning up the shit in the bathrooms. You know, the crap that makes them feel that they are contributing to society and improves their self-esteem, while making all the restaurant workers feel pity for them.

Seeing the OTT try and invade the GGT feels the same. :lol:
[/sarcasm]

Time for another chapter of Dark Sector!

Anyone else getting the Penny Arcade game tomorrow?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWqfQLQvd6Y[/MEDIA]

Shit looks sick. :cool: :cool:

[quote name='Roufuss']fuck that game, US made games are stupid, it needs to be made by an unknown super awesome Japanese niche developer or I am boycotting it![/QUOTE]
It has spiky hair, big eyes and rakes. What more do you want?

So I went to play GTA IV online the other day, and just as I was about to take the disc out I remembered that That Mana Knight didn't support GTA IV.

Thank god I remembered, or I would've wasted ten minutes searching for a game on barren servers. Mana Knight 4 prez.

Being sterotypical asshats is fun!!!!!!!!!

I love to make racial remarks and make fun of people to hide my insecurities.

[quote name='InuFaye']Being sterotypical asshats is fun!!!!!!!!!

I love to make racial remarks and make fun of people to hide my insecurities.[/QUOTE]
I like how you make these remarks in between sprees of posting in the OTT, in addition to making a few OTTs, yourself.

Which is it, mang? :cool:

[quote name='InuFaye']Being sterotypical asshats is fun!!!!!!!!!

I love to make racial remarks and make fun of people to hide my insecurities.[/QUOTE]

At least we're not filthy pirates like you are. :cool:

I wish I could be an asshat like all the OTTers that think they own the whole entire place and ruin it for so many people.

They can't just be assholes in there own corner, they just have to try and spread their viral infection everywhere.

[quote name='Brak']I like how you make these remarks in between sprees of posting in the OTT, in addition to making a few OTTs, yourself.

Which is it, mang? :cool:[/quote]

I pretty much make the OTTs because I know it pisses you guys off.

Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back