GGT #50 - The OTT takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MarkMan']Marvel vs DC vs OTT vs GGT the video game.

http://www.worldscollide.com/ the video game.[/QUOTE]
I call Relentless Rolento, under the conditions that I have a match against you so you can kill him. :cool:

[quote name='InuFaye']I pretty much make the OTTs because I know it pisses you guys off.

Plain and simple.[/quote]

As you cry about this thread. :lol:

[quote name='InuFaye']I pretty much make the OTTs because I know it pisses you guys off.

Plain and simple.[/QUOTE]
Now, now... you know that's not chroo.

At least, that doesn't explain why you add to the OTT discussion.

I think it's because you're indecisive and because you're in a blind rage right now, flip-floppin' between your forum ideology. :cool:

You stink.

The thing is we dont take a bunch of people, and start making fun of certain people in your thread.

I only call out people who pirate and steal shit.

Official Dragon Quest IV DS site now open!

http://na.square-enix.com/dq4/

Scheduled for Sept. 16th North American release...

Also pretty much confirmed that V and VI are coming out too!

The English titles are:

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie

So, if you make OTTs to piss us off (which it doesn't), then why are you so piping hot about this thread?

Cool your jets, Jin Kazama. I'm only posting in here because That Mana Knight told me to, quote, "stay the fuck out of the GGT".

(Notice that I'm not posting in the other GGT. :cool: )

"Chester Cheetah: Too Cool To Fool" on the Genesis was where it was at. :cool:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktMpRHItuc[/MEDIA]

Dragon Quest Scared me because I had no idea was I was doing. I was about 5 when I had it. I had not a clue of how an RPG worked. When I ran into a slime, I'd start pushing all the buttons and thought "what's going on?" this game is broken. Definitely not a game for kids.

edit: I mean dragon warrior.

[quote name='Rocko']I have the first Dragon Quest.

Never beat it. Or got very far for that matter.[/QUOTE]
You mean Dragon Warrior? That was my first true console RPG. Loved it. Beated it. Final battle, epic, the video game.

I first played Dragon Warrior when I was a youngin' I was like WTF is this. I didn't play it again until a year or two later after first trying it (got it for free from the Nintendo Power promotion)...

But after playing through it, I thought itw as alright ;) New experience... Especially ye olde English speakz...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You mean Dragon Warrior? That was my first true console RPG. Loved it. Beated it. Final battle, epic, the video game.[/quote]

Did you ever keep hitting A to make the text from the Dragon Lord hurry up and accidentally hit A when he asks you if you will join him? *game freezes*

I did that once and I was :bomb:

[quote name='MarkMan']Did you ever keep hitting A to make the text from the Dragon Lord hurry up and accidentally hit A when he asks you if you will join him? *game freezes*

I did that once and I was :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

My favorite thing though, was at the end when the
screen goes black and the goram Red Dragon
appears.

Now THAT was a chilling moment...for 1989.

Hrm... I played a disappointingly small amount of Persona 2 today. I'll play a bit more before I go to sleep, but yeah... shit is soooo good.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I was on You Tube earlier and searched Sega Genesis.
Man, I miss old school gaming, the video game. :[[/QUOTE]
Why miss it? Make that shit happen, the video game.

[quote name='gunm']To Boston? I'm not a Celtics fan, but I'm less of a Pistons fan. :p[/quote]
Nah, they lost to the Raptors ;)

Go Wizards!

j/k

[quote name='MarkMan']Official Dragon Quest IV DS site now open!

http://na.square-enix.com/dq4/

Scheduled for Sept. 16th North American release...

Also pretty much confirmed that V and VI are coming out too!

The English titles are:

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie[/quote]
Hell yeah, DQ6

It's about damn time it gets an English release.
Best RPG ever.

[quote name='Callandor']You know, at the mall in my town, they have the "special" people from one of the organizations come in and work as food court cleaners from 9-2 every weekday. They get the menial jobs: cleaning tables, moving trays, moping, and cleaning up the shit in the bathrooms. You know, the crap that makes them feel that they are contributing to society and improves their self-esteem, while making all the restaurant workers feel pity for them.

Seeing the OTT try and invade the GGT feels the same. :lol:[/quote]

Wow. You're a cock.

As someone who spends his life trying to help people in these situation live a productive life, your attitude is perhaps the worst I've ever seen. And I've seen plenty of shitty attitudes towards people with autism and the like.

Tell me, do you and your jackass friends mock these people to their faces?

I sincerely hope you never have to work with any people in that situation. I'd hate you think you'd just tie them to a fence and shoot them. fucking Nazi.

As I briefly mention in the OTT:

These people have very few highlights in their lives. Things like preparing their own meals and shopping. Things that we don't think about mean wonders to these people.

Mocking them is disgusting. There's absolutely no justification for his post.

Its hard to realize what mocking something or someone means until you actually experience or find a way to at least empathize with their way of life.

[quote name='terribledeli']As I briefly mention in the OTT:

These people have very few highlights in their lives. Things like preparing their own meals and shopping. Things that we don't think about mean wonders to these people.

Mocking them is disgusting. There's absolutely no justification for his post.[/QUOTE]

\begin{sarcasm}
Of course I was mocking them. It's not as if, in all my time working there, that I never noticed that they not only took joy in their jobs, but generally did a better job AND worked harder than the regular mall workers or anything.
\end{sarcasm}

You seriously think that's the way I feel? Seriously? You wanna know something? The "special" (mind you, I don't know the politically correct term) workers I've seen put more heart and effort into a 5 minute task than a privileged, spoiled college freshman puts into the first $10000 they blow on college.

Tell you what. I'll go edit in some /sarcasm tags. I tend to forget that most people have trouble picking it up from my posts. I apologize if my attempt at analogy offended you or anyone else.

Newest updates on my site, http://sdtekken.com ! :p

First Tekken Movie Image!

May 20, 2008

Fans who have been following the latest developments regarding the now 2009 Tekken movie are probably already aware that MMA star Cung Le has been casted as everyone’s favorite restaurant owning drunkard, Marshall Law! Mr. Le posted an image on his MySpace page that shows him in costume, check out the full shot by clicking below!

Read the rest of this entry »

----

More Tekken 6 Machines In America!

May 20, 2008

Thanks to the information provided on the Tekken Zaibatsu forums, word has it that a handful of TILT arcades have imported Tekken 6 from distributors in Asia! Houston, TX now has two Tekken 6 machines and Rhode Island gets one too! Here are the details for each machine:

The Galleria TILT
5015 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77081
$1.50 per game

Warick Mall TILT
400 Bald Hill Road
Warick, RI 02886
No info on pricing yet

Where will Tekken 6 show up next?

oh my god this might be the best GGT ever - It managed to screw over mangoknife and piss off Inufaye at the same time, lol.

I tried to pull it up on the computer but I got an error message "TOO AWESOME. DOES NOT COMPUTE"

Three cheers to the OTT and their "racism" hahahaha

damn cung le is law?!

my cousins bf fights for his gym and his sisters bf fights under him as well

i met him once when i went to one of his classes too anyway damn thats cool :lol:'

also yeah just had to throw that out there lol

I'm really interested to see how the fight scenes will turn out in the Tekken movie, although I won't really hold my breath since they're probably gonna suck.

[quote name='Callandor']You seriously think that's the way I feel? Seriously? You wanna know something? The "special" (mind you, I don't know the politically correct term) workers I've seen put more heart and effort into a 5 minute task than a privileged, spoiled college freshman puts into the first $10000 they blow on college.[/QUOTE]
My; what an interesting little anecdote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back