GGT 57 will fill you with hope

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']He jerks it to cartoons[/QUOTE]

Shut up, woman.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']1200 Spacebucks WHAT DO[/QUOTE]

Buy avatar clothes.

[quote name='distgfx']Shut up, woman.

Buy avatar clothes.[/QUOTE]

0618-kinect-sony-microsoft-gesture-control_full_600.jpg

hmm... I should work on law stuff, but I have so much else I'd rather do. But I will stick to law :(

Haven't even opened these killer speakers ::::::whistle2:/

Maaan, I don't envy people who still live in college dorms. Having your own place is like... YO. At least, I like it.

But it doesn't get you time to play vidya games.

Even so, I'm thinking about picking up The Orange Box on Steam... I didn't really care for Half Life 2 the first time I played it, but I'm willing to give it a second shot. I have a feeling I'll like it a lot better.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I might end up getting a Move for xmas, if I do I will have a Move. If i don't I never will.[/QUOTE]

Stalkers don't deserve to get Move for x-mas. You deserve a big ole' box of Kinect.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maaan, I don't envy people who still live in college dorms. Having your own place is like... YO. At least, I like it.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had parents that paid for my own place too.

[quote name='Chacrana']Convenient: Someone just bought me the Orange Box.

It's helpful to have your birthday around sale time ^_^[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know it was near your b-day when I bought you that game! ... !

[quote name='corrosivefrost']For 10 bucks, I figured it was worth it for the stupid mods. :p[/QUOTE]

Street Fighter IV Koryu!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Good goin, beefster. Didja get the coop trophy?[/QUOTE]I sure did, along with another trophy that I forgot the name of. :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']i've gotta see if Markman is feeling generous.[/QUOTE]Me too. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Street Fighter IV Koryu![/QUOTE]
Maaaan, $10 is worth it for farting Metsu Hadokens alone!

Played a lot of RE5 today with my brother, we both unlocked the infinite ammo rocket launcher. Now we're going to go through on Pro sometime this week.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I sure did, along with another trophy that I forgot the name of. :lol:

Me too. :bouncy:

Maaaan, $10 is worth it for farting Metsu Hadokens alone![/QUOTE]

Probably Life Saver for all combo cards from survivors. I got that too.
Did you get the 5000 zombies killed trophy? Last I compared our trophies, you didn't have it, so I made a point to slaughter til we got that number. :|

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Played a lot of RE5 today with my brother, we both unlocked the infinite ammo rocket launcher. Now we're going to go through on Pro sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

Definitely necessary for pro mode to take down bosses.
Infinite magnum and Infinite shotgun also necessary... maybe not shotgun, but it helps when there's crowds like dogs that you can't shoot quickly with rocket launcher.

Attention men, never let a girl style your hair the way she thinks it looks good. You'll end up with a hair style that pisses you off and is uncomfortable as hell. That is all.

[quote name='distgfx']Attention men, never let a girl style your hair the way she thinks it looks good. You'll end up with a hair style that pisses you off and is uncomfortable as hell. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Solution:

image.php

[quote name='distgfx']Attention men, never let a girl style your hair the way she thinks it looks good. You'll end up with a hair style that pisses you off and is uncomfortable as hell. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I thought you looked good with a pompadour. :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Probably Life Saver for all combo cards from survivors. I got that too.
Did you get the 5000 zombies killed trophy? Last I compared our trophies, you didn't have it, so I made a point to slaughter til we got that number. :|[/QUOTE]

Life Saver is the one, even though I didn't get the cards from it. :lol:

I have a save right near that point though, so I can get the Tape It or Die mission and the cards that come with it.

But if Chac is asleep, who will drunkenly impregnate all of the college chicks looking for a good time?
-------------------
I should stop trying to use AdHoc Party so late at night.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']But if Chac is asleep, who will drunkenly impregnate all of the college chicks looking for a good time?
[/QUOTE]

Chac's mom managed to get impregnated while unconscious. Conceiving while asleep is the Chac Family way.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']But if Chac is asleep, who will drunkenly impregnate all of the college chicks looking for a good time?
-------------------
I should stop trying to use AdHoc Party so late at night.[/QUOTE]

I'll work twice as hard during the day. Nobody will avoid rape. Nobody.

Except for uggos and guys.

I have never hated a game more than I hate Dante's Inferno right now. While I was planning on playing through it both times and getting a platinum, I can now barely make myself play through it at all. fuck this game and it's shitty ass system. I hate that your collectibles dont save, so if you die right after getting one, you have to do the ENTIRE thing over again. Not to mention there is no way to go back and get something you missed. Countless times I found myself dying because of these weak controls. I dont reccommend anyone play this game.

[quote name='Cheska19']I have never hated a game more than I hate Dante's Inferno right now. While I was planning on playing through it both times and getting a platinum, I can now barely make myself play through it at all. fuck this game and it's shitty ass system. I hate that your collectibles dont save, so if you die right after getting one, you have to do the ENTIRE thing over again. Not to mention there is no way to go back and get something you missed. Countless times I found myself dying because of these weak controls. I dont reccommend anyone play this game.[/QUOTE]

I'd go with the "the adaption is probably the worst ever witnessed in written history" reasoning, but I guess all that works.

If you're gonna play through it twice, though, why not just put it on easy and focus on the collectibles the second time through? Enjoy the ride the first time through (if you're cool with the silliness of a poet becoming a demigod-like Hell beater, amongst other goofiness), consult a guide for the cleanup (speaking of, I hear Hope's packing heat, surprisingly).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Definitely necessary for pro mode to take down bosses.
Infinite magnum and Infinite shotgun also necessary... maybe not shotgun, but it helps when there's crowds like dogs that you can't shoot quickly with rocket launcher.[/QUOTE]
I got every shotgun in the game infinite ammo'd, I do need a magnum, though. Which mag is the best in the game?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Sly Cooper for $30? must resist..[/QUOTE]

Reading this transported me back to 2003. EB Games morning updates, RIP. :cry:

Come on Steam sale, don't suck today, pleeeeeeeeease. . .

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I got every shotgun in the game infinite ammo'd, I do need a magnum, though. Which mag is the best in the game?[/QUOTE]

Probably the Wesker one you have to buy? I think it's got the most stop and pop power. I didn't have the points necessary to unlock more guns with infinite ammo, so I only have the baseline of each with infinite, although all my weapons are fully upgraded. I spent the rest of my points on the figures for that trophy and have been using the other points for versus characters unlocks because it looks like there's an achievement there too.

So when I ran through pro with AI controlling Sheva, we both had melee and bulletproof vests. She carried the S&W base magnum with infinite ammo. Chris (me) had the Ithaca shotgun, Hunting rifle (SR75?), rocket launcher, and S&W base magnum with infinite ammo.
By far the two worst chapters, without a fucking doubt, are 2-3 and 5-3. The Ndesu is goddamn insane. I had enough to the point where I turned on random coop and random coop people weren't a help either. It took me 20 fucking tries. The first half of 5-3 boss is tricky, but if you can split them up and just focus on the actual boss, you can spam rockets until he's gone. When you get to the second half, it's a giant pain in the ass. Recommended equipment for both parties there would be magnum/rocket launcher with both vests and the rest being first aid sprays. You could probably change to this setup and even drop the rocket launchers once you hit the checkpoint for the second half, since the rocket launcher is useless by then.

Since you'll have a non-AI player, you might be able to do it without them, but still, being able to one shot enemies is always good -- the only times I didn't use the magnums was when I knew I had distance to use the rocket launcher or had too many targets up close to be stop & pop with mag so I used the shotgun. Hunting rifle was only necessary for things like the final boss and other areas where you absolutely needed precision and the rocket launcher scope doesn't cut it.

[quote name='Cheska19']I have never hated a game more than I hate Dante's Inferno right now. While I was planning on playing through it both times and getting a platinum, I can now barely make myself play through it at all. fuck this game and it's shitty ass system. I hate that your collectibles dont save, so if you die right after getting one, you have to do the ENTIRE thing over again. Not to mention there is no way to go back and get something you missed. Countless times I found myself dying because of these weak controls. I dont reccommend anyone play this game.[/QUOTE]

Dayum, I was going to play this over Chrimbo but maybe not now. Agredd that collectable thing is annoying.

NFS Hot Pursuit is now my GOTY.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I went for the hand cannon right away. Infinite ammo on that is fun as hell.[/QUOTE]

I started with the VX71 or whatever because I didn't have enough for anything else -- and I figured since I had to play through on Veteran first, having 1 gun with infinite ammo is better than no guns with infinite ammo. ^__^

The first gun I had infinite ammo for was the M3 shotty, good for crowd control during professional mode. ^___^

When I play with my friend, he's the machinegunner/explosives, I'm the shotty/sniper. Roll though that shit like a SWAT team.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The first gun I had infinite ammo for was the M3 shotty, good for crowd control during professional mode. ^___^

When I play with my friend, he's the machinegunner/explosives, I'm the shotty/sniper. Roll though that shit like a SWAT team.[/QUOTE]

It made me sad that there's no infinite for the grenade launcher... that could be fun.

I think I went vx71 -> ithaca -> s&w base -> sr75 -> m92e.

Playing and SS'ing a few of the mercs stages with a random online worked well for getting me enough to get that s&w infinite.

bread's done
Back