GGT 57 will fill you with hope

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It made me sad that there's no infinite for the grenade launcher... that could be fun.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way. It would be so much fun killing everything with freezing rounds. :cry:

Dunno why they didn't do it. At least you can amass enough money to just buy tons of grenade rounds, but it's still not the same.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Probably the Wesker one you have to buy? I think it's got the most stop and pop power. I didn't have the points necessary to unlock more guns with infinite ammo, so I only have the baseline of each with infinite, although all my weapons are fully upgraded. I spent the rest of my points on the figures for that trophy and have been using the other points for versus characters unlocks because it looks like there's an achievement there too.

So when I ran through pro with AI controlling Sheva, we both had melee and bulletproof vests. She carried the S&W base magnum with infinite ammo. Chris (me) had the Ithaca shotgun, Hunting rifle (SR75?), rocket launcher, and S&W base magnum with infinite ammo.
By far the two worst chapters, without a fucking doubt, are 2-3 and 5-3. The Ndesu is goddamn insane. I had enough to the point where I turned on random coop and random coop people weren't a help either. It took me 20 fucking tries. The first half of 5-3 boss is tricky, but if you can split them up and just focus on the actual boss, you can spam rockets until he's gone. When you get to the second half, it's a giant pain in the ass. Recommended equipment for both parties there would be magnum/rocket launcher with both vests and the rest being first aid sprays. You could probably change to this setup and even drop the rocket launchers once you hit the checkpoint for the second half, since the rocket launcher is useless by then.

Since you'll have a non-AI player, you might be able to do it without them, but still, being able to one shot enemies is always good -- the only times I didn't use the magnums was when I knew I had distance to use the rocket launcher or had too many targets up close to be stop & pop with mag so I used the shotgun. Hunting rifle was only necessary for things like the final boss and other areas where you absolutely needed precision and the rocket launcher scope doesn't cut it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Frosty! I'll go for Wesker's and a couple of rifles next for my infini-ammo guns. I surprisingly have amassed a ton of points to unlock stuff by just replaying missions/Mercenaries Reunion.

Also, I didn't like that the grenade launcher doesn't have infini-ammo, either. I LOVED using that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I feel the same way. It would be so much fun killing everything with freezing rounds. :cry:

Dunno why they didn't do it. At least you can amass enough money to just buy tons of grenade rounds, but it's still not the same.[/QUOTE]

This is true... because then you have to carry the ammo and waste time with reloading. :(

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Reminiscing of the good ol' days when I had the time to play through Zelda games.[/QUOTE]

Zelda games really aren't that long, no longer than a lot current gen action games at least.

I have a full time job and go to school full time. Zelda games, in my opinion, are much better in long gaming sessions rather than short spurts. I probably only have an hour or two at a time to play the game.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Sly Cooper for $30? must resist..[/QUOTE]

Go for it. The game holds up so very well. I'm enjoying it a lot.

[quote name='manthing']Yes, and it makes career day at my son's elementary school REALLY uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean more exciting?

[quote name='benjamouth']Dayum, I was going to play this over Chrimbo but maybe not now. Agredd that collectable thing is annoying.

NFS Hot Pursuit is now my GOTY.[/QUOTE]

Hot Pursuit is incredibly awesome. I'm going to send you a friend request since no one on my friends list is playing it :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']Yes, and it makes career day at my son's elementary school REALLY uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean more exciting?

[quote name='benjamouth']Dayum, I was going to play this over Chrimbo but maybe not now. Agredd that collectable thing is annoying.

NFS Hot Pursuit is now my GOTY.[/QUOTE]

Hot Pursuit is incredibly awesome. I'm going to send you a friend request since no one on my friends list is playing it :cry:

Has this been posted? Real/Fake?

halonemesisleaked.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have a full time job and go to school full time. Zelda games, in my opinion, are much better in long gaming sessions rather than short spurts. I probably only have an hour or two at a time to play the game.[/QUOTE]

But, dungeons in Zelda usually only take like 2 hours max and there is a save point at the end of a dungeon. I mean if you get stuck they can take longer, but I wouldn't have a hard time beating like Link to the Past over a weekend.

[quote name='icebeast']Did your roommate find your hidden PS3?[/QUOTE]

No. As I've said, he's constantly woken me up with his stupid cell phone alarm and loud phone calls to his mommy all semester. I come back from break to find a new loud alarm clock going off to an empty room at 11:30 am. Then I'm sitting here eating lunch a phone goes off, he put in a fucking loud ass ringing landline hopefully for more calls to his mom where he can just repeat the same thing over and over through his mushmouth.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Should I get NFS: HP if I don't like most racers, but liked Burnout?[/QUOTE]

I'd say go for it. I'm not huge into racers, but Hot Pursuit is pretty much Burnout with the NFS name. And cops.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Should I get NFS: HP if I don't like most racers, but liked Burnout?[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you fancy another racer this is as close to Burnout as you're gonna get right now.

[quote name='whoknows']Hot Pursuit is incredibly awesome. I'm going to send you a friend request since no one on my friends list is playing it :cry:[/QUOTE]

Cool, the more NFS friends the better.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah if you fancy another racer this is as close to Burnout as you're gonna get right now.

Cool, the more NFS friends the better.[/QUOTE]

Burnout Revenge or Burnout Paradise?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Burnout Revenge or Burnout Paradise?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, well it doesn't make you keep checking the damn map for directions like Paradise. I'll say it's more like Paradise though as Revenge is probably a bit limited by todays standards.

Hot Pursuit is better than both IMO, the online stuff is really good, I've never really got into the online on a racer before.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Solution:

image.php
[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahaha ... hahahahaha ... haha ... hah

[quote name='Scorch']Has this been posted? Real/Fake?

halonemesisleaked.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If it's fake, then it's a damned good fake, assuming some asswipe didn't just add text.

[quote name='benjamouth']Hot Pursuit is better than both IMO, the online stuff is really good, I've never really got into the online on a racer before.[/QUOTE]

I feel like I was the only one who thought the Hot Pursuit demo was "meh."

[quote name='distgfx']I feel like I was the only one who thought the Hot Pursuit demo was "meh."[/QUOTE]

It wasn't great. The full game is much better though. In the demo you only have access to the worst cars in the game.

[quote name='whoknows']It wasn't great. The full game is much better though. In the demo you only have access to the worst cars in the game.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the gameplay and I didn't feel the sense of speed. I blame the lack of 60fps for taking away the sense of speed I wanted. I wanted to go WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Looks like a Reach mod to me.[/QUOTE]

Looks like that one area towards the end of the game.

Looks cool though.

[quote name='distgfx']I didn't like the gameplay and I didn't feel the sense of speed. I blame the lack of 60fps for taking away the sense of speed I wanted. I wanted to go WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!![/QUOTE]

The demo did feel slow. The full game feels faster though. At least it seems that way. Maybe I'm imagining it.

Buy it anyways. I'll let you play it with me.

[quote name='seanr1221']New Gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Why did you change it?

Did you take Parnoid because Paranoid was taken?

Also who the hell did you meet this morning (and get their GT)?

[quote name='distgfx']I feel like I was the only one who thought the Hot Pursuit demo was "meh."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']It wasn't great. The full game is much better though. In the demo you only have access to the worst cars in the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've heard a lot of people who didn't like the demo say the full game is amazing. Funnily enough I thought the demo was ok, I think I take demos with a pinch of salt these days as I've been stung before.

[quote name='distgfx']CORROSIVE! You want to know a char with easy links that I don't even have to plink to pull off?![/QUOTE]

Sure? (No guarantees I'll use him/her though. :p)

And for the record, just so you know I'm not totally bitching as a scrub entirely, I've managed to do 1-15 with Ken... just some of the shit after that is crazy... Also, I think I need to spend some time figuring out how to best FADC and get that into my muscle memory.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah I've heard a lot of people who didn't like the demo say the full game is amazing. Funnily enough I thought the demo was ok, I think I take demos with a pinch of salt these days as I've been stung before.[/QUOTE]

I'm not willing to take a $60 chance ... or in the case of BF, $30.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sure? (No guarantees I'll use him/her though. :p)

And for the record, just so you know I'm not totally bitching as a scrub entirely, I've managed to do 1-15 with Ken... just some of the shit after that is crazy... Also, I think I need to spend some time figuring out how to best FADC and get that into my muscle memory.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about what you bitch about, everybody has their own annoyances. Personally, I have the easiest time doing Sakura's shit online. Some shit that Esper taught/showed me was cr.lp x2 -> cr.hp xx lk tatsu -> st.lk xx ex tatsu, cr.lk -> cr.lp -> cr.hp xx lk tatsu -> st.lk xx ex tatsu, or cr.lk -> cr.lp/st.lp -> cr.mk xx hp shoryuken.

Since I didn't know the notation people use for links, I just made the arrows to signify them since I wanted to use commas to separate the combos.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The correct answer is PC.

PC GAMING LOL[/QUOTE]

PC doesn't have Sonic 2006, so therefor, it fails.

[quote name='distgfx']PC doesn't have Sonic 2006, so therefor, it fails.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this

I need to get me some Sonic 06 for 360 still.

bread's done
Back