Ggt#60: Ggt2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SL4IN']I have some interest in Civ Rev for the ds, but have never played a Civ game. what are they like?[/QUOTE]

They're very SimCity-like, but a lot lighter on the building elements. There's other nations building alongside you in the world, and you create alliances or go to war with them. Your Civilization progresses over time from using hand carts and stone spears to eventually launching space shuttles. It's bascially a world conquest type game, if you want it to be. You could just try to progress and create a peaceful civilization as well. Very addicting on the PC from what I've played.

I only report spam when I see it, so no, I wouldn't have reported you. It's the internet, if you're offended that easily you should never get online again.

That's so easy to say. I'd had enough of DarkSlayer's insults anyway. He can play by the rules from now on or see what happens.

I wish I had the cash to pick up Etrian Odyssey 2 today so I could have it for my trip tomorrow. Stupid broken computer. I guess I'll just get raped by Advanced Wars DOR some more.

Never decided on a game last night, I'm just gonna wait till I can somehow get 300 more points and get either Indigo Prophecy or Splinter CEll.

[quote name='whoknows']I only report spam when I see it, so no, I wouldn't have reported you. It's the internet, if you're offended that easily you should never get online again.[/QUOTE]QFT.

I played some Naruto: Rise of Ninja on 360. Pretty good so far. I also downloaded a trial for Soul Calibur on XBLA, but not sure if I will buy (game is awesome, but not happy for lack of mission mode). I still have my Dreamcast anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back