GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Gears, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIII, Fable 2, ToV, Infinite Undisovery, Star Ocean 4, that lame You're in The Movies, etc.[/QUOTE]

You think that trailer for FF13 was gameplay?

Good for you.

[quote name='zewone']You seem upset, whoknows.

You didn't see the gameplay trickled in with the CG?[/QUOTE]

I missed the part where the guy was on stage playing the game.

And the "gameplay" parts are old...so old. If you watch the original FF13 trailer you'll see the same "gameplay"

And I'm not upset...I am dissapointed with E3 so far though.

Yeah, I know, but it's still "gameplay" and it's still huge for MS.

I mean, if you liked that 10 second GOW3 CG trailer, that's cool, mang.

It is super lame how they cut in parts from that very first FFXIII trailer quickly to make it look like gameplay.
Just as it was incredibly corny when they put a HUD over a CG trailer.
Nom Chansky was lookin' good tho

[quote name='ninja dog']I think it is clear that Sony failed, Nintendo failed, and Microsoft poned.

which is sad, I'd like all three to pone.[/QUOTE]

more like I think all had chances that none of them delivered on. In the end I feel relatively the same of all 3.

in terms of E3, it still can be good, but it's all up to the 3rd parties now.

I like how its gotta go back to MS when you say something Sony did sucks. : )

You'll be a mighty king one day, young lad.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']more like I think all had chances that none of them delivered on. In the end I feel relatively the same of all 3.[/quote]

I feel much better about MS. The install thing is just gravy. Same with Netflix. Though I already have my PC hooked up to my LCD, I would probably watch more streamed netflix movies over Live.

All in all, i'm keeping both the ps3 and 360, continue to be apathetic about the Wii.

Still can't decide on a DS game.

[quote name='whoknows']$15 for Ratchet is win. I was expecting them to charge more.[/quote]

Split between 5 people is 3 bucks!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Split between 5 people is 3 bucks![/QUOTE]

Even more win.

Random thought: I wish a Pursuit Force game would be made for PS3. Those games are awesome.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

That was a fuckin' mistake? That's like... all that people got excited about on that fucking system.

Man, what a thorough letdown on all fronts... and it's not even like the systems have nothing but bad games... it's just that the big 3 chose to show like the absolute most middle of the road stuff possible.

[quote name='SL4IN']I wonder if the resistance psp game is going to be anything like the killzone psp game. That was good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Seemed like the Resistence game was a re-skinned Syphon Filter.

[quote name='MarkMan']Valk Chron for PSP was an error.[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

God what a horrible, horrible mistake (but hilarious nonetheless as that would've been one of the best news they've had at E3). Heads will roll on that one, I assume.

So yeah, M$ pwnd this year at E3. But agree with MM that they were all pretty meh overall. I think it's worse for Sony because they really needed a Home Run. :p

I'm still laughing at Valkyrie Chronicles "PSP". oh man...

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, what a thorough letdown on all fronts... and it's not even like the systems have nothing but bad games... it's just that the big 3 chose to show like the absolute most middle of the road stuff possible.[/quote]

spot on about the "middle of the road stuff"

gears? pssh, it's no halo
wii music? meh, who knows
ps2? what??!

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, what a thorough letdown on all fronts... and it's not even like the systems have nothing but bad games... it's just that the big 3 chose to show like the absolute most middle of the road stuff possible.[/QUOTE]

Last gen was the best.

I miss it.

No, Wii Music is a disaster in the making. Not even Shiggy and crew could get anything to sound listenable.

And a music game that doesn't judge you... just lets you record your miis playing music... is not a good idea. What's to keep people playing for more than one song?

[quote name='zewone']If you guys aren't interested in Fallout 3 or Resident Evil 5, then damn, what are you lookin' forward to?[/quote]

Those games will be tight
on the pc

Fable 2?

Infamous looks decent.

This gen sucks.

I pretend RE5 doesn't even exist, because it won't be out for a long time.

Kind of like how I pretend FF13 doesn't exist...that may not be out until next gen.

Rolento, I already know you have sickest, bravest opinions on CAG.

I was asking other people like myself whose opinions aren't so brave.

RE5 is next year, but yeah I'm totally hype for that game. Fallout 3...I pre-ordered @ amazon, but I dunno. I just hope it's better or at least different from Oblivion. :p

Man, I still can't get over Valkyrie "PSP". lol, :shakes head: At least it made Sony's presser more memorable...

I am looking forward to RE5 a lot, even though it does look largely the same as 4... Fallout 3 looked really iffy in that gameplay demonstration, though, to the point where I'm really not sure what they're even trying to do with that game.

I want White Knight Story, Persona 4, Mad World, and perhaps even something new.

[quote name='zewone']Rolento, I already know you have sickest, bravest opinions on CAG.

I was asking other people like myself whose opinions aren't so brave.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Ok. I still don't think my opinions are brave, just honest >_

You want an opinion? I tend to stray away from them because I'll insult too many people and say the N word too much and all the homosexuals will hate me.

But I'm really a loving guy.

But man, live, I'm gangsta.

SNES.

TIME TO SLEEP

[quote name='Chacrana']I am looking forward to RE5 a lot, even though it does look largely the same as 4... Fallout 3 looked really iffy in that gameplay demonstration, though, to the point where I'm really not sure what they're even trying to do with that game.

I want White Knight Story, Persona 4, Mad World, and perhaps even something new.[/QUOTE]
RE5 does look like a lot more of the same, which is probably why they were smart and threw in online co-op.

I want Yakuza 2 the most myself then R2 and then Infamous from what I remember.

PoP looks great as long as it's not animated like the Teaser Trailer... from what it looks like though, my fears should be gone.

expect all the stuff we want at TGS08

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back