GGT 65 listens to Cypress Hill while drinking Jolt and builds SICK bike ramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 news is really interesting. Wondering what comes out of it aside from the obvious. Ability to run legit signed code? Wow. Not even the Wii or 360 got that hacked.
I hate how proud and smug those hackers are about it though, like they're punishing Sony. Respect their ability though.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My gf got Epic Mickey for Christmas. Anyone play it yet? I might have to steal it from her if its a decent playthrough. >:whistle2:D[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k

I heard Epic Mickey was not nearly as epic as Warren Specter would have us believe.

Not worth stealing at least.

Sooooo.......who's playing Phantasy Star Portable 2? Anyone wanna play co-op? :D

Also, JSP, funny ass story on the blogs, no point in denying I laughed all the way through :rofl:

1zc3exk.png

149b0jl.png

http://warnerc.deviantart.com/gallery/

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guys

Capcom promised a Megaman Anniversary Collection on GBA

I FEEL CHEATED[/QUOTE]
Capcom says a lot of things. "We listened to the fans," being an example.

So not only does that game have you grow shit, but you help old people too?

If someone gifted that to me, I would seriously question my friendship with that person.

After beating AC:Brotherhood this evening I tried putting on the English dialog from Italian. Needless to say I won't be doing that again.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']http://kotaku.com/5720995/the-ps3-may-have-just-had-its-front-door-kicked-in

As a day 1 PS3 owner, I am actually pretty stoked to see what comes of this. If people can look past the piracy, people can start running some homebrew. :D[/QUOTE]

non-technical people will never get past the piracy aspect though, sadly. Despite this being the biggest breakthrough both this gen in the closed system (besides maybe PSP).

Audiosurf has me confounded yet intrigued. Seems like an awesome twist on a basic match 3 puzzler

[quote name='gunm']Nothing from the Steam sale for me today--whew![/QUOTE]

I've kept spending on steam way down the last couple days -- but I'm not sure if today will be just Shatter or Shatter + Oblivion GOTY.

I was going through old gaming magazines last night to shelf them, and I came across an article about how games for iPods would never catch on and be profitable.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why am I rationalizing grabbing Oblivion for $10? :|[/QUOTE]
Because that's a lot of gameplay for $10 even if you don't like it?

At least that's how I'd rationalize it.

Man, JSP, I was doing the same thing while cleaning my room last week and found a hilarious article about how a new Guitar Hero-type game was coming out called Brutal Legend and how it would be story based and how Activision was shopping around trying to find a good voice actor for the main character of Eddie.

I hate to sound $$$gy but I got really nostalgic looking through my old Nintendo Powers from 03-04...I used to read that horrible magazine cover-to-cover.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because that's a lot of gameplay for $10 even if you don't like it?

At least that's how I'd rationalize it.

Man, JSP, I was doing the same thing while cleaning my room last week and found a hilarious article about how a new Guitar Hero-type game was coming out called Brutal Legend and how it would be story based and how Activision was shopping around trying to find a good voice actor for the main character of Eddie.[/QUOTE]

I've already played most of it though -- I did just about everything (main quest wise) when I played it on PS3.

Way to make me feel old, JSP -- I got the first issue of nintendo power back in the mail in 1988, I think. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back