GGT 65 listens to Cypress Hill while drinking Jolt and builds SICK bike ramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about being a kid with a boner for his cousin.

I'm pissed off at BFBC 2, shit keeps eating my stats, rank, kills, etc. I went on an ungodly tear as a medic a couple days ago and now there's no evidence of it. Someone said that it'll come back but it hasn't and I'm sick of waiting for it.

More Borderlands for me.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Little Big Planet 2 and Dead Space 2 for Januray.

Booooring.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 2 and maybe DC Universe Online.

Go snowboarding like me, then come Feb. 15th we can all mash buttons in MvC3.

[quote name='j-cart']Mass Effect 2 and maybe DC Universe Online.

Go snowboarding like me, then come Feb. 15th we can all mash buttons in MvC3.[/QUOTE]

You have a several month head start, you're not allowed to play.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I like playing madden and calladuty while getting TWISTED.[/QUOTE]
Bro, you know it, bro. Gettin' TWWWWWWWWWWWWISTED while playin' Dat Madden and Dat Calladuty, so hot.:cool:

lol Batmang AA GOTY is treated like a different game than Batmang AA reg in my XBL list. Double achievements for me. :bouncy:

So RE5, Gears 1, SFIV, GTAIV, and Batmang are all in my list twice.

I think I might get my girlfriend Batmang AA GOTY for dat triple. She thoroughly enjoyed it on dat 360 and is a big comic book nerd. Are the joker levels included in the disc or is it dlc?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Little Big Planet 2 and Dead Space 2 for Januray.

Booooring.[/QUOTE]

I'd get LBP2...if my PS3 wasn't broke.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I think I might get my girlfriend Batmang AA GOTY for dat triple. She thoroughly enjoyed it on dat 360 and is a big comic book nerd. Are the joker levels included in the disc or is it dlc?[/QUOTE]

DLC, but free.

EDIT: Err, wait, GOTY? I dunno then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bro, you know it, bro. Gettin' TWWWWWWWWWWWWISTED while playin' Dat Madden and Dat Calladuty, so hot.:cool:
[/QUOTE]

Pfft.

I'm all about them Angry Birds, Doodle Jumps, and Fruit $$$$ers when I'm getting TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTED!!!!

[quote name='manthing']Pfft.

I'm all about them Angry Birds, Doodle Jumps, and Fruit $$$$ers when I'm getting TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTED!!!![/QUOTE]

Those are so dudebro games, Brosef McDuderson. Gimme a bro hug followed by a bro-fist.

Any WoW players on GGT? I quite a year ago and I'm wondering if the game is still a casual snoozefest.

I mean I literally started a guild from scratch with a few friends and we were top guild within a month's time. Boooring.

I miss burning crusade :cry:

I want to live in Japan for the sole reason that ssf4 online doesn't suck. I also want to play hakan more, but his moves are not reliable like giefs.

All of this Bromance makes me kinda want a sequel to Army of Two. . .

Maybe not. Only thing I enjoyed was Brofisitng my Bro while he was trying to climb a ladder over and over. ^__^

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I want to live in Japan for the sole reason that ssf4 online doesn't suck. I also want to play hakan more, but his moves are not reliable like giefs.[/QUOTE]

I want japan's internet, they can keep everything else.

Japan doesn't even play PC games, do they? What do they need that internet for? :bomb:

I did a homestay there with a pretty well off family, I asked to use their computer and they had to pull out some ancient laptop from out of the closet.

It's all cell phones.

Boooring.

Wow, what the fuck, Birth by Sleep? I'm only like 4 hours in and this hooded guy can kill me in like 2 or 3 hits and healing is impossible because even a simple cure spell takes 9 hours to recharge and I can't use D-Link because mickey is here being useless.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wow, what the fuck, Birth by Sleep? I'm only like 4 hours in and this hooded guy can kill me in like 2 or 3 hits and healing is impossible because even a simple cure spell takes 9 hours to recharge and I can't use D-Link because mickey is here being useless.[/QUOTE]

It's an RPG, level up until you can kill him in 2 or 3 hits.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Selena Gomez's tits keep getting bigger.[/QUOTE]

It's called puberty (or could be plastic surgery), you should try both some time.

How I play RPGs.

Start game, find easy battle and proceed to fight the same battle until the xp gain is too small to make a difference. Repeat ever so often.

My favorite Ramen is the Teriyaki Chicken flavored stuff that Maru Chan used to make. Shit was hot. I'd eat that stuff for days when I was in high school, every meal.

Sounds good, but I'd have to drive a ways to the asian store for that.

The best one around here is the chili lime shrimp. Yummy! Nom Nom

selena_gomez_bikini_03-450x675.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']I always straight shot RPGs unless the combat is rewarding enough to consider grinding.
[/QUOTE]

Same here. I hate grinding, but love RPGs. Grinding is literally nothing but a time-waster. That's why I love RPGs that don't require much grinding to beat. It should be something that you can do if you want to make the game easier or to do difficult sidequests, but not something that is required to progress the main story. That's probably one of the reasons why I love Lost Odyssey so much.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']No, they're definitely bigger. I've been watching this girl's chest since she was 13, i know.[/QUOTE]

And going from 13 to 18 I'm sure you noticed some changes in your body too... oh wait...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']icebeast, you seem to know an awful lot about my body. i got dickhair errrywhere[/QUOTE]

Looks to be as hairy as a gremlin... but only an inch big.

[quote name='2DMention']Sounds good, but I'd have to drive a ways to the asian store for that.

The best one around here is the chili lime shrimp. Yummy! Nom Nom[/QUOTE]
Seriously? It's just really cheap stuff, mang. I used to be able to to get that flavor anywhere, I think they discontinued the flavor, but I can still find Maru Chan everywhere. I've tried the Chili Lime stuff, ain't bad at all.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back