GGT 65 listens to Cypress Hill while drinking Jolt and builds SICK bike ramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Or get your significant other to wear it.[/QUOTE] She is no where neeeear skinny enough to do that. She'd have to drop like 90 pounds.

[quote name='icebeast']Maybe the dress is supposed to have a long train.[/QUOTE]
Thaaaat may be the case, I'm not sure. I've never actually seen a girl wear something from Hot Topic that wasn't a corset, lingerie, or tripp jeans. Hot Topic still hasn't replied to my email and when I called and talked to a rep they hung up on me twice.

Lemongrass Cafe in So Cal is great. Food is good and the place looks like a 50s diner.

I love being awash in games. Started AC Broho last night. I like how it starts right where the other game left off.

Joel, you should've married the imaginary Asian girls you were fantasizing about back when you were in 'Nam.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Tell your wife to go to the gym.[/QUOTE] She's not like, super big, just a little chubby. I like 'em like that.

Well, most of the time.

[quote name='gunm']Lemongrass Cafe in So Cal is great. Food is good and the place looks like a 50s diner.
[/QUOTE]
I love In-n-Out.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thaaaat may be the case, I'm not sure. I've never actually seen a girl wear something from Hot Topic that wasn't a corset, lingerie, or tripp jeans. Hot Topic still hasn't replied to my email and when I called and talked to a rep they hung up on me twice.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like some awful customer service, I only go into Hot Topic once in a blue moon and usually just get a shirt.

Oh snap you guys talk about places to eat in SoCal? I live there so I get to eat there!

Actually I make my own food. I rarely eat out. Like 1-3 times a month.

[quote name='gunm']Joel, you should've married the imaginary Asian girls you were fantasizing about back when you were in 'Nam.[/QUOTE] Asian families don't like me usually, though. Dated three Asian chicks and every single time I meet the family they don't like me. I think it's the fact I look like poor man's Seth Rogan much the way that Jessie Eisenberg is a poor man's Michael Cera.

[quote name='icebeast']That sounds like some awful customer service, I only go into Hot Topic once in a blue moon and usually just get a shirt.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I normally only go for the clearance shirts. I absolutely love getting comic and game shirts for $4.99, otherwise I wouldn't put up with them.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']idk joel gonna need pictorial evidence[/QUOTE]
See below: V

[quote name='gunm']Pfft, you don't get to ask anyone for pics until we see that "hot" chick cousin of yours JSP.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I forgot all we have to do is flash this:

IMG_0412-1.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']I have a Sonic snuggie[/QUOTE]

And I own a SSF4 snuggie, due to my general drunken state and twitter pressure.

[quote name='manthing']Paging TheManicKneejerk:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1141610p3.html[/QUOTE]

Quality:

PS3:

+ Is heavy
+ Heats up my room
+ Has 4 USB ports on the front
+ Non-proprietary accessories
- Doesn't make me a sandwich
- Gets dusty
- Just sits there

360:

+ Heats up my room
+ Is loud
+ Destroys games I hate by tilting it
+ Lets me yell at my friends simultaneously in a party
+ Charges me for online
- Makes me buy expensive ass shit
- Uses resurrection every few months
- Won't listen to me when I yell at it

Wii:

+ Shuts up most people
+ Forces you to buy a new TV when it breaks
+ Has the only good Sonic game in a long time
+ Doesn't take up much space so I don't have to put it away
- Mocks me with a red light
- I have to shove accessories up the wiimote's ass
- Won't print money

Brick:

+ Is heavier than a PS3
+ Hurts people more than the others
+ Is fun to throw around
+ Is BC with every game in existence
+ Has no controllers
+ Has no other accessories
+ Can keep it in the closet
+ No plugs
- Can't make me a sandwich

Winner - Brick.

[quote name='gunm']Pfft, you don't get to ask anyone for pics until we see that "hot" chick cousin of yours JSP.[/QUOTE]
This.
[quote name='whoknows']I liked Maximum Carnage[/QUOTE]
Green Jello 4 life.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']your friend is a $$$ $$$. Pho is fucking awesome. Great for hangovers as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That shit sounds fucking delicious.

I'm hungry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']How do you pronounce pho? "Foe" or "Fuh"?[/QUOTE]

Pho is one of my favorite foods. Hankguy, as a man with a broad palette, I think you would definitely like it a lot. It is really delicious.

and I have always called it "Foe".... what about you, musicman?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I went to get my ears lowered and told the lady I was open to recommendations.

I now look like Justin Bieber :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You lowered your ears?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I went to get my ears lowered and told the lady I was open to recommendations.

wtf

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Pho is one of my favorite foods. Hankguy, as a man with a broad palette, I think you would definitely like it a lot. It is really delicious.

and I have always called it "Foe".... what about you, musicman?[/QUOTE]

When I first tried it I called it "foe", but my viet friend said it's actually pronounced "fuh".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

WTF?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']wtf[/QUOTE]
QFT.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Pho is one of my favorite foods. Hankguy, as a man with a broad palette, I think you would definitely like it a lot. It is really delicious.

and I have always called it "Foe".... what about you, musicman?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it definitely sounds like something I'd totally enjoy. Nom nom. . .Next time I make it out to Cali, Imma eat a ton of pho. :drool:

I need food. Serously thinking about ordering this. It's my favorite. Nearest grocery store that has it is like 25 minutes away, and I have a huge craving for it. :cry:

Prime that shit, son. Overnight.

[quote name='whoknows']Grocery stores around here have that. It's like $1.50 though. never tried it since I'm too cheap for $1.50 ramen.[/QUOTE]

Place here that has it has it for 79 cents a pack. :drool:

It's seriously the best packaged ramen ever.

My favorite Ramen is the Teriyaki Chicken flavored stuff that Maru Chan used to make. Shit was hot. I'd eat that stuff for days when I was in high school, every meal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, it definitely sounds like something I'd totally enjoy. Nom nom. . .Next time I make it out to Cali, Imma eat a ton of pho. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Every major city has good Pho... I'm sure you can get some in Chicago or Minneapolis.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Every major city has good Pho... I'm sure you can get some in Chicago or Minneapolis.[/QUOTE]

There is a place in Chicago. Dunno if it's good though. I should eat there next time I'm near it.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']If there are Mexicans cooking in the back, it will be good.[/QUOTE]

That's like, every local place here.

Greeks own them, Mexicans cook, young white girls for waitresses. :drool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Every major city has good Pho... I'm sure you can get some in Chicago or Minneapolis.[/QUOTE]

Definately good pho places up here in the Twin Cities.

All the Hmongs up ins

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back