GGT 65 listens to Cypress Hill while drinking Jolt and builds SICK bike ramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I've never had pho. . .:cry:

Should I get Dead Space for $6.80?[/QUOTE]

My friend says it tastes as bad as it looks ... and yes, he's a Cali $$$.

Yes, buy it.

Yes, Dead Space is definitely worth $6.80. I'm pretty sure I never need to play it again though, so I passed and only picked up Archon Classic today. I always hoped someone would bring that up to date. Hopefully I enjoy it as much as I remember. :)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!

I think I need to stop buying games on Steam and play the ones I have.[/QUOTE]

Haha good luck with that. Definitely get Dead Space if you've never played it. And try Pho too.

[quote name='Amblix']You're from Milpitas?

My whole family lives over there and in SJ. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

currently residing in Milpitas. It's Asian-tastic!

[quote name='distgfx']My friend says it tastes as bad as it looks ... and yes, he's a Cali $$$.

Yes, buy it.[/QUOTE]

your friend is a $$$ $$$. Pho is fucking awesome. Great for hangovers as well.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']your friend is a $$$ $$$. Pho is fucking awesome. Great for hangovers as well.[/QUOTE]

For all I know he's the only one with any taste. I think it looks like shit too, that's why I asked him how it tastes. You're the first non-asian I've heard that praises it.

What's not to like? Pieces of meat inundated in broth dressed with hoisen sauce, sriracha, mint leaves, jalapenos, lemon, etc. Maybe it's a Bay Area thing...all I know it's fucking delicious on a cold and rainy day.

[quote name='manthing']I played through half of DTR:R and I don't remember Arkham Asylum?[/QUOTE]

When you play as the dog is what I meant. Seems like it was pretty much copied from AA, but still fun.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What's not to like? Pieces of meat inundated in broth dressed with hoisen sauce, sriracha, mint leaves, jalapenos, lemon, etc. Maybe it's a Bay Area thing...all I know it's fucking delicious on a cold and rainy day.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that doesn't sound appetizing at all, sorry.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What's not to like? Pieces of meat inundated in broth dressed with hoisen sauce, sriracha, mint leaves, jalapenos, lemon, etc. Maybe it's a Bay Area thing...all I know it's fucking delicious on a cold and rainy day.[/QUOTE]

That shit sounds fucking delicious.

I'm hungry.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That shit sounds fucking delicious.

I'm hungry.[/QUOTE]

the shit is Bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

A lot of my friends who have had authentic ramen say pho is like the lite version of ramen.

[quote name='whoknows']When you play as the dog is what I meant. Seems like it was pretty much copied from AA, but still fun.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that...

Yeah, that was better than the guy.

Pho usually served in a much bigger bowl than ramen, contains more meat and vegatables, and you can get it for like 7-8 bucks (or be lucky and leave near Westminster and get it for 5 bucks at any hour).

Pho is awesome. If you are ever sick, eat pho. The broth is just so damn good!

FYI, anyone that needs them, Bestbuy has XBL 12 month cards on sale this week for $15 off. If you can find a card from before the price hike (labelled $49.99, such as Madden 2010 cards), you can get them for $34.99. Probably the lowest we'll see in the near future, I'd guess.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Try it before you knock it. It probably isn't for you, but you never know.

Let me say that I think pho is way better than menudo as well.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what menudo is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FYI, anyone that needs them, Bestbuy has XBL 12 month cards on sale this week for $15 off. If you can find a card from before the price hike (labelled $49.99, such as Madden 2010 cards), you can get them for $34.99. Probably the lowest we'll see in the near future, I'd guess.[/QUOTE]

I should probably go do that.

If I can find one of the 49.99 cards that is. Currently don't have Gold :cry:

My buddies just jumped back into WoW...what to do, what to do..

The last good part about that game was literally destroyed with Cataclysm (the old 1-60 areas).

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']currently residing in Milpitas. It's Asian-tastic![/QUOTE]

Yup, my Vietnamese side resides there.

Cousin also runs an electronic shop there. ;)

[quote name='panzerfaust']My buddies just jumped back into WoW...what to do, what to do..

The last good part about that game was literally destroyed with Cataclysm (the old 1-60 areas).[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should get with the times and love cataclysm

[quote name='Amblix']Yup, my Vietnamese side resides there.

Cousin also runs an electronic shop there. ;)[/QUOTE]

What shop? Might stop by if I can get some non-Chinese knock off pc parts cheap. :D

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Do you live somewhere where they only have hamburgers and hot dogs?[/QUOTE]

Every time somebody starts talking about food I've never heard of, it's usually asian ... is it?

I live in a place I hate, but nowhere near as much as the place I came from.

[quote name='manthing']That's probably because you ordered the dress...

:roll:[/QUOTE] Yes, I totally ordered a dress that I can't even fit in.

[quote name='Amblix']Pics would be nice. ;)[/QUOTE]

npgqrt.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes, I totally ordered a dress that I can't even fit in.
npgqrt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I guess you just need to send it back and get it a couple sizes larger. :lol:

While it is long enough for me to wear, I don't think I could even get it to fit my large frame if I tried. I really wonder, though... What girl is about 6 four 5 and that skinny?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']While it is long enough for me to wear, I don't think I could even get it to fit my large frame if I tried. I really wonder, though... What girl is about 6 four 5 and that skinny?[/QUOTE]

Maybe the dress is supposed to have a long train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back