CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (99%)
WhySoSerious.jpg

Because its awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chacrana']hmm.... it's true.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.
I'm thinking I MAY change the title to "GGT#71 wants babies with The Dark Knight" but I think I'll leave it as is.

I think TMK will come back if we cross out The Dark Knight and replace it with something made by Sony.

Maybe if we say GGT watches Dark Knight on Blu Ray?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']good movie, but Wall-E still is considered the best summer movie so far by me.[/QUOTE]

I need to see that one still. I generally haven't liked Pixar's movies that much and I'm convinced that adults only like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. because they want to sound like they have some semblance of creativity in their body, but I did really like Ratatouille.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']good movie, but Wall-E still is considered the best summer movie so far by me.[/QUOTE]
Wall-E is phenomenal. I don't like when people use the word "cute" to describe the movie. It was so much more...

I think I like TDK more though (I've seen both twice). However, they're both very different.

WALL-E for me too.

[quote name='gunm']What kind of parts does the stick have? Some arcade quality?[/quote]

No arcade parts at all. But the stick was constructed so well that it is one of the rare exceptions where you don't need to mod it. ^_^

Pixar movies are awesome.

I'll pick up Wall-E on Blu-Ray though, since I just don't have time for movies.

I thought GGT needed a game-related title?

GT has some WoW expansion vids up and they look good. I wanna be a Death Knight!

Thx for the response on the PS Namco stick, MM.

I'm bord. I think I might open Disgaea PSP now. I've been curious about this series since the first one came out in what... 2003? I think it's about time I find out what the fuck this shit is.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Does it? I'll change it if I need to.[/QUOTE]

Just add "Streets of Rage 2 rocks, but 3 doesn't as much." at the end of the title.

3 does have the hilariously gay guy in it though.

Odin Sphere and Disgaea are getting greatest hits treatment on the PS2.

hokayz.

red bar for the lose. I hate those things, did I ever tell ya'll bout that?

[quote name='Chacrana']Just add "Streets of Rage 2 rocks, but 3 doesn't as much." at the end of the title.

3 does have the hilariously gay guy in it though.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played 3, but damn 2 is amazing. Too bad I'm not very good at it.

Yeah, Ratatouille was superb. I love rats (especially hairless ones... I have a weird obsession with them...) so the while thing was immediate love. Brad Bird is great. Iron Giant was pretty good for the time it came out as well... even when it stars a robot voice by Vin Deisel.

Disgaea starts off as good shit, but you have to invest a lot of time into it to finish it.

The dialogue and humor are great.

[quote name='zewone']Streets of Rage 3 does everything 2 does but way better.[/quote]

Largely because it starts off in a Jewish Community Center.

did that sound racist? >_< :whistle2:#

Okay, I finished the hardest mission in Disagaea: Open the case for the first time. Wow do they seal these PSP games up good.

QFT.

I personally consider Disgaea to be the greatest SRPG ever made. Hope you like it, Chac ^_^

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Largely because it starts off in a Jewish Community Center.

did that sound racist? >_< :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
That depends if its because you get to fight them or not. If you do, then yes, very.

What games are the GGT getting the rest of this year pretty much NO MATTER WHAT?

Madden
Castle Crashers
NHL 09
Fallout 3
FIFA 09
Fable 2 LE
Gears 2
Banjo Nuts and Bolts
Left 4 Dead

for me.

edit: Surprisingly between the $40 price tag and the videos and impressions I have been watching/listening/reading about Banjo it might be my most anticipated game. I remember playing Kazooie and Tooie with my brother a decade ago.

Okay, I played a real mission in Disgaea and so far, I dig it. The dialog is excellent, the battle system is fun, and the presentation is spot-on. It's hella slick.

I was worried that I'd be falling asleep like immediately upon playing this, because that's what happened with Jeanne D'Arc a couple months ago... not the case.

This year? Oh god, I'm not going to go through the trouble of looking up the release dates but I already have a list of what I'm going to get that's announced so far:

Infamous (PS3)
Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition (360)
Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition (PS3)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (PS3)
Mirror's Edge (PS3)
BioShock (PS3)
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS3)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Storm (PS3)
Red Faction Guerrilla (360)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Left 4 Dead (360)
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (360)
God of War III (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Resistance 2 (PS3)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (PS3)
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360)
Wheelman (360)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this isn't counting imports.

Just got my busted 360 premium back, I actually got back the one I sent and it seems a bit quieter.

Think I'll go back to using it and keep the arcade I bought as a backup.

To flip or not to flip, that is the question. I say go for it. SCIV LE seems to be selling well.

I wish amazon or someone would put the ToV LE up already.

[quote name='nyprimus4']What games are the GGT getting the rest of this year pretty much NO MATTER WHAT?[/QUOTE]
Disgaea DS
Rhapsody DS
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Rune Factory 2
Wario Land: Shake It!

...are my absolute must-haves for the rest of the year. Can't think of any others ATM.

ETA: Forgot about de Blob!

I don't mind updating the "Whut U Gon Baiz" discussion periodically/regularly. Things change.

I gots too many to list, plus I only want to get 'em for less than MSRP.

Unless they are LE and there's no other deals. >_

Pokemon Platinum (importing)
Fable 2 LE
Metal Slug 7
Pokemon LE DS Lite

The only other games that I'm even contemplating getting are:

Luminous Arc 2
Rune Factory 2
Rhapsody DS

I doubt I'll buy anything else until Gears 2. GTAIV and SCIV are keeping me busy, and I have Oblivion on the shelf as well as still playing CoD4.

That and I'm busy as hell trying to crank out my dissertation proposal.

There's several other games I'm intersted in this year--Castlevania DS, Too Human, Fallout 3, Fable 2 etc. but those will probably wait for X-mas or early 2009.

Does anybody know what this is about? I've been checking on it periodically and today it says, "It is finally here!", but I don't see any changes. I originally thought it had something to do with Halo, but I haven't heard anything new.

lol: in the Olympics opening ceremonies, Apsaras's are flying around. SMT 4 life.

Apsaras.png

not even watching olympics right now... just finished braid... it's something you gotta think about more after beating it rather than taking it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back