GGT 87's AI Freakin' Cheats, So I Smashed My Controller. That'll Teach 'Em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ahadi']So is Jak and Daxter more of just running around and grabbing power orbs and shit? I mean, it's fun and all, but the story is pretty blah, and if the game is just more of the same I may just return it... Or should I push through it because this is one of the platformers that I need to play?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a fan of Jak and Daxter, I however loved Jak 2 and Jak 3. Give those a shot.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']2nded for nearly the millionth time... It's sad when something like this is what I look forward to the most on PS3. I think most people can see that's wrong.[/quote]

hey it could possibly be entering its next beta phase...later this year! :booty:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']2nded for nearly the millionth time... It's sad when something like this is what I look forward to the most on PS3. I think most people can see that's wrong.[/quote]

You're going to be a very disappointed man. Home has been put up so high on this fictional pedestal that once you're in it you say to yourself "...This is it?"

[quote name='whoknows']I wasn't a fan of Jak and Daxter, I however loved Jak 2 and Jak 3. Give those a shot.[/QUOTE]

Well what makes 2 and 3 so different from one?

[quote name='distgfx']You're going to be a very disappointed man. Home has been put up so high on this fictional pedestal that once you're in it you say to yourself "...This is it?"[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I've been in the beta for a wicked long time, and Home is pretty crappy...

[quote name='whoknows']I'm not a huge fan of MM9. It's cool because it's all 8-bit, but I have an issue with the difficulty. Not that it's too hard, because it's a challenging game, but because some parts just feel...cheap.[/QUOTE]

You should play I Wanna Be The Guy.

[quote name='distgfx']You're going to be a very disappointed man. Home has been put up so high on this fictional pedestal that once you're in it you say to yourself "...This is it?"[/quote]

and then I'll be happy. My expectations are low, but I still want it.

new thread?

Rei: TRUTH.

I for one. Will make sure my PS3 never boots up in HOME first. Unless that shit gets some crazy facelift/awesome functionality. It'll be a NOPE NOPE NOPE from me.

[quote name='Ahadi']Well what makes 2 and 3 so different from one?[/QUOTE]

They are far more action based and actually have an interesting story. It's open world like GTA and you go around accepting missions. Very cool games.

[quote name='MarkMan']I actually threw up a blog. But lol, it has nothing to do with videogames.

But yea dudes, NES.[/quote]

Funny, I always thought you were married for some reason ... then again.

Yea, NES man, NES.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Exactly. I've been in the beta for a wicked long time, and Home is pretty crappy...[/quote]

If only I had gotten in the beta that long ago, I wouldn't of cared anywhere near as much about home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back