GGT170 knows exactly what it wants in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Watching Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. This has potential.[/QUOTE]

That movie is fantastic.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Talk about inefficient/wasteful packaging. Ordered two 6 ft optical cables from Amazon Basics--they came in a 19.5" x 14.25' by 4.25" box! Each cable was in it's own 8" x 8" x 2.5" box inside that, with several of those air packs around them!

Crazy. I normally order cables from monoprice, but went with Amazon this time for the faster shipping as I needed a couple more optical cables to hook up my old toslink switcher as I'm out of optical inputs on my old receiver again now that I have the 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]Amazon sometimes has brain farts like that when it comes to packaging. I've had a few boxes like that happen at random times, so I've come to expect them every so often.

They're not the only one to do it, though they're the only one recently that I can think of that does it.

[quote name='shrike4242']hank, wasn't sure if you saw this from NewEgg:

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...FL020712-_-EMC-020712-Index-_-E0-_-All#Weekly

Cheap DVD burners if you didn't go the BD route, and a repeat of the WinDVD 11 offer for $10 after a $50 rebate. Some other random stuff as well.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw it. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Definitely want a BD reader at the very least so I can watch dem Blus without using my PS3. :cool:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Talk about inefficient/wasteful packaging. Ordered two 6 ft optical cables from Amazon Basics--they came in a 19.5" x 14.25' by 4.25" box! Each cable was in it's own 8" x 8" x 2.5" box inside that, with several of those air packs around them!

Crazy. I normally order cables from monoprice, but went with Amazon this time for the faster shipping as I needed a couple more optical cables to hook up my old toslink switcher as I'm out of optical inputs on my old receiver again now that I have the 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]
lol Awesome packing. I once ordered an ethernet coupler from Newegg that showed up in a medium sized box full of peanuts. ^__^

One of these. Tiny as hell.

21-LxbAijBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']What about Sonic and Godzilla?

You have two bros 4 life. ^__^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']You have me, bro. You have me.[/QUOTE]

And my sword, and my bow, and my axe! :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']Got a beta key. If I hate it, I will hate you forever.

P.S. no I won't.[/QUOTE]
Just make sure you're always skiing on down-slopes and jetpacking on up-slopes and you'll be fine. I highly recommend playing the game in "Rabbit" mode once or twice to get used to movement and shooting before going to CTF.

If you want a game, just let me know.

[quote name='distgfx']3DS for $150 at GS? That's actually pretty tempting; are there any region free hacks for the fucker yet?[/QUOTE]

No clue. The important thing is that we can exchange friend codes if you get one.

[quote name='whoknows']No clue. The important thing is that we can exchange friend codes if you get one.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty important, but I need my shounen games.

[quote name='whoknows']No clue. The important thing is that we can exchange friend codes if you get one.[/QUOTE]

You never offered to exchange with me. Why must you hurt my feelings? :cry:

[quote name='ihadFG']You never offered to exchange with me. Why must you hurt my feelings? :cry:[/QUOTE]

MI think you should be more public about your 3ds ownership.

I would love to exchange codes with you though.

Emphasis on love.

[quote name='whoknows']MI think you should be more public about your 3ds ownership.

I would love to exchange codes with you though.

Emphasis on love.[/QUOTE]

Well in that case I might consider forgiving you.

My code is: 0001 3325 9179

Played 90 minutes or so of Bastion a while ago. Really digging that game. Fun, nice art style and music, love the narrator etc.

Also, thank you to which ever of you guys it was who recomended the Raven controller for PS3. I got it today and like it a lot. Nice to have pretty much the 360 controller for the PS3 since I much prefer that shape and joystick layout. Only mild negative is the face buttons could be more sensitive. Goofed around a bit in Batman to test it out and had to be sure to really press the buttons all the way or it wouldn't always register.

Going to start up Mass Effect 2 and start working through replaying that in advance of ME3 coming out next month hopefully. Would be playing already if the damn game data install for it didn't take forever! Has been going for around 10 minutes and only at 54% currently. The update went quick, but this install is taking ages.

Not sure I'll really play much tonight (if any) as I'll want to download the Cerberus network content as well once this finishes.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Only way to get it for a decent price on disk is via Amazon. 3rd party vender with Amazon fullfillment selling it for $27. Download version on Games on Demand is $30.[/QUOTE]
I guess I'll have to pony up the money sooner or later. I remember when the game used to be cheaper -_-

Got ME2 stuff all downloaded and installed and played for an hour and 40 minutes or so--just played up until I got the Normady and can start choosing missions.

Game is still a ton of fun even after having already played through it twice.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Got ME2 stuff all downloaded and installed and played for an hour and 40 minutes or so--just played up until I got the Normandy and can start choosing missions.

Game is still a ton of fun even after having already played through it twice.[/QUOTE]What class did you pick for this time around?

The Darkness has always rocked. Jackie Estacado is TNTD, man.
The first game was good, Mike Patton voicing The Darkness was excellent and the new one is on my radar when the price drops into deal range. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']I wish I had a bro 4 life.[/QUOTE]

You need to start letting me know when you break up with me.

I wasn't even remotely aware this time.

[quote name='Indignate']You need to start letting me know when you break up with me.

I wasn't even remotely aware this time.[/QUOTE]

I didn't break up with you. You're just being jealous.

[quote name='whoknows']I didn't break up with you. You're just being jealous.[/QUOTE]

You're being distant.

[quote name='whoknows']P. S. I thought we were more than bros[/QUOTE]

Bros 4 life would be more than bros.

[quote name='distgfx']Hey, j-cart, would you eat a breaded cat?[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not?

Okay, Tribes beta is downloaded, so who do I get to hate for making me d/l this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back