GH: Aerosmith Bundle (PS3) $49.99 at TRU B&M

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
I went to my local Toys 'R Us today and saw Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle for $49.99+tax for the PS3 but the sale was only good til tomorrow I was told. Check your local toys 'r us, give them a call. have fun!

[quote name='whoknows']If someone confirms I'll get it. It would be my first GH ever[/quote]

I will confirm that if you get it, it would be your first GH ever...:lol:

[quote name='whoknows']If someone confirms I'll get it. It would be my first GH ever[/quote]

Well this is the 2nd best to start off with, Rock the 80's is the best game of the series.

It goes like this:

Rock the 80's
GH: Aerosmith
On Tour (DS)
GHIII
GH 1 and 2 are interchangeable.

[quote name='shoe478']Well this is the 2nd best to start off with, Rock the 80's is the best game of the series.

It goes like this:

Rock the 80's
On Tour (DS)
GHIII
GH 1 and 2 are interchangeable.[/QUOTE]

Pretty close to the opposite of the truth... does that mean you were making a joke?

[quote name='shoe478']Well this is the 2nd best to start off with, Rock the 80's is the best game of the series.

It goes like this:

Rock the 80's
On Tour (DS)
GHIII
GH 1 and 2 are interchangeable.[/quote]

Actually, it's more like:

GH2
GH3
GH1
GH Aerosmith
GH Rock the 80's
GH On Tour

Also, is this game only, or bundle? I'll be checking my TRU later today.

I'm not sure if it was a part of their ad or not, but the PS2 stand alone version of GH: Aerosmith is listed on Circuit City's site for only $30. If you want it on the PS2, now is the time.

[quote name='pesater']there's no such deal in willowbrook store, Houston. It's $80 for PS3[/QUOTE]

yeah! saved me a trip to that store.....

Anyways, I picked it up at Fry's for $70....

[quote name='Access_Denied']Actually, it's more like:

GH2
GH3
GH1
GH Aerosmith
GH Rock the 80's
GH On Tour

Also, is this game only, or bundle? I'll be checking my TRU later today.[/quote]
Um, isn't GH On Tour the one that hasn't been released yet?

[quote name='wii skiier']Um, isn't GH On Tour the one that hasn't been released yet?[/quote]
No. On Tour is the one for the DS. I believe the one that's about to be released is called World Tour

[quote name='yuyak']No. On Tour is the one for the DS. I believe the one that's about to be released is called World Tour[/quote]
You are correct, Sir!

PSN has GH:AeroHeads in demo form. As far as I am concerned, the only reason to get this wuld be the non-Aero songs.

On another note, I am going to GS today for the B2G1. PS2 version of GH1+GH2+used original guitar for $30!

[quote name='mkelehan']Pretty close to the opposite of the truth... does that mean you were making a joke?[/quote]

Yes, congratulations on being the one person to figure it out.

bread's done
Back