Gigantor1313 's FS list GBA, DS, Comics, PS1

gigantor1313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
UPDATE: items that aren't sold on here will be put on ebay towards the weekend. Make me a decent offer for things and I'll probablly let them go. Please don't try to fuck me over on shipping. I am tired of nickel and diming shipping.

Been gone for a long fucking time but I am back and finished, for the time being, moving my shit. I am living in New Jersey. I have way too much shit and am going to get rid alot of it. Some of it will end up on here and most of it will end up on ebay or in the dump or the Jersey yard. I will change my CML title when the time is right and let y'all know. So New Jersey crew, holla at your new benny. (btw wtf's a benny?)
I will take pictures and scans of the items if you want them. Just pm me with any questions. Two things I'm always looking for though: Metal Gear (any series) Merchandise and Promos. The same goes for Final Fantasy III (VI for Super Famicom) for the SNES. Thanks.

Haves-(in great condition and complete with box and instructions unless otherwise noted)

NES

1 top loader NES System (case was soldered into but plays games fine) (note: i did not disgrace it; was recieved in that condition)

Dragon Warrior 4 (some blockbuster sticker on back)(loose cartridge)

Sega CD Systems with box and sega genesis generation 2 and extra controllers

PC

Wizardry Trilogy 5 1/4 floppy for the Tandy 1000

Dreamcast
Mars Matrix
Bangaio
VGA Box ($15)

Nintendo DS

Silver DS system (1st generation) with box
Lunar Knights
Final Fantasy III
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Tetris DS

Playstation

Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Origins
Legend of the Dragoon with bonus VHS promo tape

GBA

Aria of Sorrow

Magazines

Nintendo Power Collection 1-100 with some extras; Power Index 3, the newsletters 4-7, and various guides for NES,SNES,GBOY and Super GBOY. Willing to let it all go for $100 plus shipping. Shipping will be alot for books and I am not going to knock down the price to include shipping thats less than a dollar an issue for good shit. Most are in good condition with the posters and little things attached. I will not break the collection. And am selling as is. I will post pics when available

Retro Gamer 8-18 with gaming discs ($100)
These magazines are great, normaly costs about 16 each in the states. If you know about these magazines then you know how rare and hard they are to find. LINK

Dungeons and Dragons Books

Players Handbook 3.0 and 3.5
Psionics Handbook 3.0 and 3.5
Large Collection of Dice and Dice Tray
DVD's
Half Baked Fully Baked Edition
Hot Fuzz (sealed)

Comic Runs

Wolverine Origin 1-6
X-Men: The End Book One 1-6
X-Men: The End Book Two 1-6
X-Men: The End Book Three 1-6
Battlechasers 6-9
Wolverine Soultaker 1-5
Spiderman/Wolverine 1-4
Ultimate X4 1 and 2
Spiderman: The Thousands 1-3
Powerless 1-6
Ultimate Elektra 1-5
Wolverine/Captain America 1-4
Sentinel 1-11
Army of Darkness Ashes to Ashes 1-8
Army of Darkness Vs The Reanimator 1-4
Army of Darkness Shop til you drop 1-4
Ultimate Fantastic 4 1-38
Marvel Knights Spiderman 1-12
JLA * AVENGERS 1-4
1602 New World 1-5
Castlevania: Belmont Legacy 1-5
Marvel Knights 4 1-18
Books of Doom 1-6
Ultimate Galactus (Nightmare, Secret, Extintion)
Elektra and Wolverine 1-3 (artwook by Amano)
Identity Crisis 1-7
Infinite Crisis 1-7
Sacrifice 1-4 (Identity Crisis subplot)
OMAC 1-6
JLA 115-119
Superman/Batman 16-33 , #1 annual
Punisher HB Vol.1
Punisher HB Vol.2
Punisher: BORN HB

MANGA

Cowboy Bebop 1-3
Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star 1 and 2
FLCL 1 and 2

Wants (complete with box and instructions)
Any promos or extras or demos for Metal Gear (any series) and Final Fantasy III (VI for Japan)

SNES

Final Fantasy III
Guide for Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Guides for Metal gear games on PSP and Ghost Babel for GBOY

Interested in Tactics Ogre, empty PS2 sys box w/ insides, and possibly some of your empty game boxes when you get to list them.

I have Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Killer 7 for PS2, both complete. Check my list also and let me know if any trades work out for you.

The concept behind a fire sale is that everything must go fast. Think of it as your walking down the street and you see EB Games on fire. The manager knows hes going to lose the store in a matter of time so hes willing to let people pay a lower price for something as opposed to letting it burn up.

ok...you might've missed my post..but I'm interested in star ocean and chrono cross...please pm me a price or just post here..pm would be better, since im headin to work for a couple of hours..thanks!!

How much for:

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Xenogears (case has some scratches)
Star Ocean (case has some scratches)

UPDATE: Guy gave me an extintion, so the cut off is now Monday @ 6 pm for anything.

And my apologies to refusedchaos and MrBoss, I didn't notice the replys on this thread until after I checked my pm box.

Last day, last call, sale ends at 6pm CST. Bump

Also, refusedchaos, Bleedingblackthornedrose, and secretvampire, I shipped your goods out today media mail and will pm you with d/c.

underkover19, dorsalphin, and Nephilim, I will ship out Tuesday.

[quote name='gigantor1313']
Dragon Warrior 4
Lunar Knights
Tetris DS
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Origins
[/quote]

CML, if you dont see anything, what are you askin for em all cash wise??

bread's done
Back