Girl Forced to Strip at McDonald's

[quote name='jaykrue']Lawyer can be assigned to you in court if need be. And she wasn't naked in the first place. When she went to the back room is when the outrageous demands started. All she had to do is leave at strip search request.[/QUOTE]
Even in a civil suit?

[quote name='dcfox']Even in a civil suit?[/QUOTE]

In a civil suit of this type, I doubt she'll have a hard time finding a lawyer. A chance to sue McDonalds worth millions? It's a laywer's dream.

[quote name='zewone']You've never been pulled over for drunk driving? They make you stand on one foot, walk a straight line, follow their finger with your eyes and say the alphabet. Pretty embarrassing stuff if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Is this post tongue in cheek?

They do that to see if you're intoxicated to determine whether or not you're capable of driving a car. How does that compare to having someone to jumping jacks in an attempt to reveal anything hidden on their naked body?

[quote name='dcfox']Being stark naked probably influenced her decision to stay in the office rather than running out in a restaurant full of people.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that. She says that was the reason she didn't get up, in fact.

[quote name='jaykrue']I made no representation being all inclusive of women everywhere. I'm speaking of this situation. Yeah, it isn't what always happens but this situation is unique in that unlike your typical rape, no weapon or threat of violence compelled her to stay there and take it. All she had to do was leave the room. Once someone laid a finger on her, then that's a different situation. She was verbally intimidated by her manager who was talking to someone over the phone. At that point she was still clothed. How does anyone allow themselves to suffer such indignities for 3 plus hours with no weapon or violent threats in sight? And if all it takes to recognize 'authority' is a faceless person over the phone, then hot damn, I'm the ruler of the universe and I'm going to call everyone I know and tell them so.[/QUOTE]

I really see where jaykrue is coming from, the more I read his posts. It's not like he's saying the girl deserved this or he doesn't feel bad for her -- he's just saying that she could've avoided the situation by thinking instead of just following.

The more I look at the situation, the less badly I feel for her. From a purely emotional standpoint it's heart-wrenching... but looking at it from a whole... was she held there forcefully with a weapon? The guy doing this was over the phone and hundreds of miles away.

It's just... she really didn't think and it made things much worse on herself. Now was she dellusional from being in such a bizarre situation? I guess that's what this whole argument has been about...

Look at the point that dcfox pointed out, for example. She said she stayed in the room because she didn't have any clothes on. Isn't giving some random 40-year-old a hummer just as embaressing and humiliating as being naked in public?

[quote name='jaykrue']I don't know if that's true (please show me some evidence) but if it is, it truly IS a sad state of affairs.[/QUOTE]

I can't find them. I study psychology in college and I've dealt with this information before, and with the effects authority/humiliation/fear/helplessness etc. have on rape and practically all forms of abuse. But when trying to search for relevant info or statistics on google I can't figure out what words to search for.

But it's simply the state of humanity, to change it you need to educate people to overcome their instincts. The most relative information I can think of (and then find) is a series of studies done by Milgrim where people were told by an experimenter at a university to shock the subjest in a study every time they got a question wrong or didn't answer, they were also told the subject had heart problems. Many continued, despite most making attempts to convince the authority figure to tell them to stop, until giving the maximum voltage (the person would have stopped responding to questions earlier)). This was originally intended to show submission to authority seen in Nazi Germany, but it also indicates peoples overal submission to authority. Later studies were done throughout the world, with similar results:

The punishment took the form of an electric shock, supposedly administered from a panel under the control of the “teacher”, who was guided and instructed by the experimenter (unknown to the subject, of course, there were no shocks, and the stooge was acting). The panel was calibrated in 15-volt increments to show the intensity of the shock administered, from “slight shock” through “very strong shock” to “danger: severe shock”. The high end of the scale was simply marked “XXX”. The maximum shock possible was 450 volts. Each time the stooge got his answers wrong, the subject was instructed, in standard phrases, to increase the shock. If he or she balked, the experimenter would respond with further standardised responses as appropriate, such as, “the experiment requires that you continue”, or re-assure the subject that “there would be no tissue damage”.
Before embarking on the experiments, Milgram consulted a number of psychologists and psychiatrists as to their opinion of what proportion of the subjects would be prepared to administer the most severe shocks. Their consensus was that a very small number—perhaps 0.1% of the subjects—of manifestly or latently psychopathic or otherwise disturbed individuals might go through with it, but the vast majority would not. Lay people estimated that perhaps 1% would go all the way.

In the event, in seven of the eighteen experimental conditions, about two-thirds of the subjects administered the most severe shocks. In five conditions fewer than 10% of the subjects went all the way, but all of these were variations in which the authority of the experimenter was discounted or undermined in some way.

http://www.learningandteaching.info/learning/authority.htm

For her, the main authority figure would be the manager.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I really see where jaykrue is coming from, the more I read his posts. It's not like he's saying the girl deserved this or he doesn't feel bad for her -- he's just saying that she could've avoided the situation by thinking instead of just following.

The more I look at the situation, the less badly I feel for her. From a purely emotional standpoint it's heart-wrenching... but looking at it from a whole... was she held there forcefully with a weapon? The guy doing this was over the phone and hundreds of miles away.

It's just... she really didn't think and it made things much worse on herself. Now was she dellusional from being in such a bizarre situation? I guess that's what this whole argument has been about...

Look at the point that dcfox pointed out, for example. She said she stayed in the room because she didn't have any clothes on. Isn't giving some random 40-year-old a hummer just as embaressing and humiliating as being naked in public?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have put it better. Thank you. Basically it's a totally preventable bad situation escalating into a horrible fuckup situation which all entities involved has some degree of responsibility.

[quote name='zewone']You've never been pulled over for drunk driving? They make you stand on one foot, walk a straight line, follow their finger with your eyes and say the alphabet. Pretty embarrassing stuff if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I guess so... but when it happened to me and I was stone sober, it was pretty fun. I was laughing in my head at the rookie cop (he was a relatively new addition to the local force) the whole time... he also had a trainee with him, who knew me nonetheless, and was just rolling his eyes because he knew the exercise was pointless. I think the trainee was more embrassed than I was and the cop was definitely humbled. :cool:

Edit:
Cop: "This is a breathalyzer..."
Me: "Sir, I'm quite familiar with the breathalyzer. I'm the treasurer and active member of the local chapter of S.A.D.D and we give demos on these every year."

and she did this for what???????????? she should have just been fired or taken to jail instead of stripping if she really believe was a legit call. that is some fucked up shit

[quote name='dreamvsps2']Was she hot?
Pics?[/QUOTE]

It's good to know another dumbass made this same joke in this thread....

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I can't find them. I study psychology in college and I've dealt with this information before, and with the effects authority/humiliation/fear/helplessness etc. have on rape and practically all forms of abuse. But when trying to search for relevant info or statistics on google I can't figure out what words to search for.

But it's simply the state of humanity, to change it you need to educate people to overcome their instincts. The most relative information I can think of (and then find) is a series of studies done by Milgrim where people were told by an experimenter at a university to shock the subjest in a study every time they got a question wrong or didn't answer, they were also told the subject had heart problems. Many continued, despite most making attempts to convince the authority figure to tell them to stop, until giving the maximum voltage (the person would have stopped responding to questions earlier)). This was originally intended to show submission to authority seen in Nazi Germany, but it also indicates peoples overal submission to authority. Later studies were done throughout the world, with similar results:

http://www.learningandteaching.info/learning/authority.htm

For her, the main authority figure would be the manager.[/QUOTE]

But does this apply? In the cases you're referring to, Milgram delivered shock treatment to get the subjects inclined to think a certain way. Can it be verified that verbal intimidation carries the same weight as unrecognized shock treatment?

[quote name='evilmojo12542']and she did this for what???????????? she should have just been fired or taken to jail instead of stripping if she really believe was a legit call. that is some fucked up shit[/QUOTE]

But she had to do the jumping jacks to see if someones purse fell out of her fucking pus!

:) :) :)

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

best story ever
to bad they don't tell us what the Fiancee did with her
and she obviously went along with it, even hotterLOLOLOLOLO

and whats up with the dude that they caught soliciting sodomy they don't explain that at all

and yea she is kinda cute I saw the promo commercial

yummmi
lol

edit: look at the places the dude targeted
GA
KY
ND
Fast food places
hahah he knew what he was doing
not only are those backwards dumb uneducated hick states
but the cream of the deficent gene pool crop ussually work at fast food joints
dumbasses
lol classic

[quote name='cag1000']:) :) :)

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

best story ever

and whats up with the dude that they caught soliciting sodomy they don't explain that at all

yummmi
lol[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this person will edit this post later.

Man, even I'm pissed thinking about that fat rat-bastard who raped her. What kind of defense could he possibly have?
"Look, your honor, I'm not into oral or anal sex, I was scared of the police!" I agree that the victim doesn't have much in the way of common sense, but it doesn't justify the fact that a vile, fat piece of shit raped a terrified young woman.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's totally fucked up.

Hopefully that girl won't be scarred for life, and they give her some form of compensation for her ordeal.[/QUOTE]

What like free McDs for year? ;P

I honestly would have said fuck you to the manager if she had asked me to strip and waited for a patrol car to come pick me up to explain my situation in person.
Nothing could be more embarrassing then your coworkers seeing you naked :p
Besides she works at McDs, it's not like she has anywhere to go but up in the job market if she got fired for refusing.

Reality's Fringe]Man said:
where do u get rape from was the original post edited?

I just see a guy on the phone convincing people to strip young girls
and the finacee doing an unamed sex act

people don't pity the dumb

[quote name='jaykrue']But does this apply? In the cases you're referring to, Milgram delivered shock treatment to get the subjects inclined to think a certain way. Can it be verified that verbal intimidation carries the same weight as unrecognized shock treatment?[/QUOTE]

The participants were told to shock the the subject and continued even though they believed they were inflicting serious harm (or death). It's relevant because it shows people submit to authority much more often than common sense would suggest. This occured even though they keep telling themselves (or protesting) that what is occuring is wrong. And this occured with an authority figure the person didn't even know.

Rapes themselves are a very traumatic experience, with only 37% reported according to the FBI (http://www.fcasv.org/2005_Web/Statistics.htm). What also needs to be considered is the fact that the door was locked when she entered (doesn't say if it remained locked the whole time), the humiliation of running out naked, the humiliation from what was currently occuring, the and the person of authority insisting she must stay or she will be taken by the police. Then the added factor of the important of the job to her family, which has a sick mother and no other means of support or income.

She also did protest and she was hit.

[quote name='cag1000']where do u get rape from was the original post edited?

people don't pity the dumb[/QUOTE]

It was in the video. Apparenlty the guy made her give him oral sex, and the reporter mentioned sodomy. I don't pity the dumb, but I loathe people who take advantage of helpless, terrified little girls which is exactly what the victim was. 18 years old is not a street-wise, seasoned young professional.

I was just reading this article. It clarifies some things.

For one, her options were to submit to the search at the McD's or be taken to the police station to be searched there. I don't believe that the initial search was the strip search, rather it gradually progressed to that point. Secondly, she was hit repeatedly for asking questions and was threatened that she would be hit again if she didn't comply to oral sex (for some reason is being confused with sodomy).

where do u get rape from was the original post edited?

people don't pity the dumb

Uhh..... are you suggesting performing sex acts on an unwilling victim isn't rape?

And I think you're the guy who gets the hard on when the prosecution is telling the jury how the defendant molested and raped his victim. Your posts are disgusting, thinking it's hot to force people to strip and sexually humiliate and traumatize themselves.

this is wrong on so many level's. at the same time I have to blame the girl somewhat as at 18 she is old enough to know better than takeing her clothes off at mcdonalds. the jumping jacks you mean she was not smart enough at that opint to relize a purse was not fitting up there and that was a hoax. oral sex on the guy that had nothing to do with the suposed stolen purse and strip search. lets face the truth here this is one stupid girl. I am in no way saying that what these men did was correct hell it is illeagal in my book.

[quote name='dcfox']I was just reading this article. It clarifies some things.

For one, her options were to submit to the search at the McD's or be taken to the police station to be searched there. I don't believe that the initial search was the strip search, rather it gradually progressed to that point. Secondly, she was hit repeatedly for asking questions and was threatened that she would be hit again if she didn't comply to oral sex (for some reason is being confused with sodomy).[/QUOTE]

oral sex is sodomy. from dictionary.com: "2. Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex." but dam that was just wrong. what was that guy thinking? the "cop" must have told him that he could get a free show if he followed his commands or something. what a douche.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']this is wrong on so many level's. at the same time I have to blame the girl somewhat as at 18 she is old enough to know better than takeing her clothes off at mcdonalds. the jumping jacks you mean she was not smart enough at that opint to relize a purse was not fitting up there and that was a hoax. oral sex on the guy that had nothing to do with the suposed stolen purse and strip search. lets face the truth here this is one stupid girl. I am in no way saying that what these men did was correct hell it is illeagal in my book.[/QUOTE]

This helps explain why

When Ogborn says that when she failed to address Nix as "sir," the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over. At one point on the video, Ogborn was "spanked" for almost 10 full minutes.

"He told me I was asking too many questions, so he was told to hit me," she said. "I just said, 'Please don't do this.'"

By the end, red welts could be seen on the woman's body.

During it all, Summers periodically came back to the office, and each time, Nix threw the apron at Ogborn, telling her to stay quiet.

"I begged her every time she came in the room," Ogborn said. "'Get me out of here. Please get me out of here."

I saw this when it aired and couldn't believe how stupid that McDonald's manager was.
I can't believe that this has happened several times in Iowa. I guess that we lack common sense.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']The participants were told to shock the the subject and continued even though they believed they were inflicting serious harm (or death). It's relevant because it shows people submit to authority much more often than common sense would suggest. This occured even though they keep telling themselves (or protesting) that what is occuring is wrong. And this occured with an authority figure the person didn't even know.

Rapes themselves are a very traumatic experience, with only 37% reported according to the FBI (http://www.fcasv.org/2005_Web/Statistics.htm). What also needs to be considered is the fact that the door was locked when she entered (doesn't say if it remained locked the whole time), the humiliation of running out naked, the humiliation from what was currently occuring, the and the person of authority insisting she must stay or she will be taken by the police. Then the added factor of the important of the job to her family, which has a sick mother and no other means of support or income.

She also did protest and she was hit.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll concede that point she wasn't in her right mind at the time of her rape but she wasn't humiliated yet at the point at which she went to the back room. She could've turned around at any point in that time beforehand since she should at most, have fear of being fired. And McD's isn't the only restaurant around. It is gullible (no pun intended) to believe that she'd never be able to work ever again nor find any other means of financial support. And IIRC, her degradation lasted for 3+ hours. It should've been evident that something was very very wrong the moment when her ass was first slapped. No, I take that back, she should've sensed something was wrong when they told her to strip search. That should've been the turning point but instead went further.

[quote name='cag1000']:) :) :)

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

best story ever

yummmi
lol

edit: look at the places the dude targeted
GA
KY
ND
Fast food places
hahah he knew what he was doing
not only are those backwards dumb uneducated hick states
but the cream of the deficent gene pool crop ussually work at fast food joints
dumbasses
lol classic[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cag1000']where do u get rape from was the original post edited?

people don't pity the dumb[/QUOTE]

you are one dumb mother fucker.

when you get a dick forcefully shoved in your mouth dont bother telling the cops because its not rape if you enjoyed it.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']What like free McDs for year? ;P

I honestly would have said fuck you to the manager if she had asked me to strip and waited for a patrol car to come pick me up to explain my situation in person.
Nothing could be more embarrassing then your coworkers seeing you naked :p
Besides she works at McDs, it's not like she has anywhere to go but up in the job market if she got fired for refusing.[/QUOTE]

That girl should fucking own all the McDonald's in the city for going through that ordeal... and then some!

I hope that she gets a lot of money and some good, free therapy for going through that.

I agree with you; I would have just told them to get the cops to come arrest me, and things would be settled at the police station.

Whoa, that girl looks almost exactly like my ex girlfriend, BrieAnne.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']does anyone know if the girl was hot?[/QUOTE]

Go to the link, watch the video.

[quote name='Matt Young']Whoa, that girl looks almost exactly like my ex girlfriend, BrieAnne.

Go to the link, watch the video.[/QUOTE]

You made the call, didn't you, Matt? :twisted:

[quote name='Moxio']That's hot![/QUOTE]
You say that now, but how would you like it if I called up your work place and have your boss strip you and spank you and force you into giving him a blow job.

[quote name='Matt Young']Hehe... guilty.
.[/QUOTE]

Have a Twist of Fate, pervert. J/K :lol:

hb3337nw.jpg

[quote name='bostonfrontier']does anyone know if the girl was hot?[/QUOTE]

the same unfunny joke 3 times in the same thread. if it wasnt funny the first time i dont understand why people think it will be funny the next time.

[quote name='Matt Young']Whoa, that girl looks almost exactly like my ex girlfriend, BrieAnne.

Go to the link, watch the video.[/QUOTE]

What link? The one I went to just showed a head shot (No Pun inteneded...)

I'd like to pretend to be a cop and pick those pervs up and slit there throats for doing such a thing. Send their bodies to their mothers as a reminder of theit faluire to grow men and not pervs.

[quote name='dcfox']You say that now, but how would you like it if I called up your work place and have your boss strip you and spank you and force you into giving him a blow job.[/QUOTE]

forced??? at the age of 18 she knew what she was fucking doing. what little of the video they do show does not show her being forced looks like he is sitting there and she goes down(no pun intended) and does what she did. at no point did I see anything stopping her from leaving office. infact she is bye the door when is stripping and no one if on either side of her. I belive the men are scum that where involved and was probabbly illegal but am not going to say this was unstoppable as she had the chances to change the outcome

[quote name='evilmojo12542']forced??? at the age of 18 she knew what she was fucking doing. what little of the video they do show does not show her being forced looks like he is sitting there and she goes down(no pun intended) and does what she did. at no point did I see anything stopping her from leaving office. infact she is bye the door when is stripping and no one if on either side of her. I belive the men are scum that where involved and was probabbly illegal but am not going to say this was unstoppable as she had the chances to change the outcome[/QUOTE]
But if you had read the articles that were posted you would have known that she was threatened with physical violence if she did not comply. Maybe if some guy who was a foot taller than you and had a good 150lbs on you "asked" you for a blow job you might think different. ;) Also you make it sound like she was putting on a strip show. She was taken advantage of by people who she presumed to be of authority, stripped searched and humilated.

[quote name='dcfox']But if you had read the articles that were posted you would have known that she was threatened with physical violence if she did not comply. Maybe if some guy who was a foot taller than you and had a good 150lbs on you "asked" you for a blow job you might think different. ;) Also you make it sound like she was putting on a strip show. She was taken advantage of by people who she presumed to be of authority, stripped searched and humilated.[/QUOTE]

but before she was told to undress she was standing at the door. she could have and should have walked out right then when was told to undress.

Did you see the video? She was dancing naked for the guy, and she didn't question anything.

It is obvious that he and his wife set it up to boost their sex life, and the fact that the girl went along...

It's just plain fucked up, that girl is a sleazy whore and that guy who was with her is a sexual predator.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Did you see the video? She was dancing naked for the guy, and she didn't question anything.

It is obvious that he and his wife set it up to boost their sex life, and the fact that the girl went along...

It's just plain fucked up, that girl is a sleazy whore and that guy who was with her is a sexual predator.[/QUOTE]

Oh, man; that was edgy, cool and hysterical.

Dick.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Did you see the video? She was dancing naked for the guy, and she didn't question anything.

It's just plain fucked up, that girl is a sleazy whore and that guy who was with her is a sexual predator.[/QUOTE]

Man, how did you even get into a college? To be blunt, you are about the biggest jackass who ever lived. First off the girl was all of maybe a hundred pounds, it wouldn't have taken much for him to force her to do whatever he wished, not to mention she'd basically been questioned and tortured for about 2 hours up untuil that point. Granted going along with it may have been naive but to even act like she deserved what happened to her is totally insane. Also, it's pretty damn clear you are a bigger idiot than that, because if read the article or watched the report it's in plain english this was not a scheme "that was setup to boost their sex life", it was some sick SOB making weird ass phone calls to various fast food places about 70 times over 10 years.

I didn't realize there was a video. How did a video get out? How can that be legal?

Though, after reading the quotes (especially some of the most recent commenters), is it any wonder so many rapists don't think they did anything wrong? There was a study that showed 1 in 12 college men admitted to forcing (or attempting to force) a woman into sex using coercian or physical force. At the same time, almost none of them referred to the act as rape or themselves as a rapist (link).

Also, is it any wonder so many people are ashamed of their experience, and fear that everyones going to blame them instead of the person committing the crime?

[quote name='jaykrue']Ok, I'll concede that point she wasn't in her right mind at the time of her rape but she wasn't humiliated yet at the point at which she went to the back room. She could've turned around at any point in that time beforehand since she should at most, have fear of being fired. And McD's isn't the only restaurant around. It is gullible (no pun intended) to believe that she'd never be able to work ever again nor find any other means of financial support. And IIRC, her degradation lasted for 3+ hours. It should've been evident that something was very very wrong the moment when her ass was first slapped. No, I take that back, she should've sensed something was wrong when they told her to strip search. That should've been the turning point but instead went further.[/QUOTE]

How many people want to hire someone if they have had 1 job and they were fired for stealing? That doesn't need to be answered statistically, since peoples perception of reality is what influences their decisions.

Though, while submitting to the strip search was not a good idea, it was not an absurd request. The behavior itself was something a policeman would do, so it could be seen as an alternative to being arrested, and many people automatically assume they're going to jail especially with people with no experience with the law and are young. Later the absurd requests started. But, when she protested, she was hit.

Personally, I think the reason she stayed comes down to submitting to authority, fear of jail, losing her job, and then the humiliation and shame that comes with rape and prevents many from reporting it. The idea that they're going to get blamed often factors into it and, from looking at this forum, that's a very legitimate fear. If you put someone into an extremely emotionally traumatic event, and keep making it worse, I'd be more suprised if they were thinking clearly than if they weren't.

People need to be educated about what can/cannot be done, what is acceptable etc. What she did was naive, along the lines of kids who get molested (or an abused spouse) and don't automatically flee, but there are many factors that go into it. I think the attitude you see here (not really yours, but others who take similar arguments to the extreme) is one of the reasons so many people simply refuse to report rape, or believe that it's their fault or they caused it.

"The police are on the phone, they say you need to drop that apron and shake your tits in front of my face."

:roll:

Hey, I call it like it is. She is either completely stupid or a whore. And even in Kansas I find it hard to belive she could be that stupid.

bread's done
Back