Girl Forced to Strip at McDonald's

[quote name='Quackzilla']"The police are on the phone, they say you need to drop that apron and shake your tits in front of my face."

:roll:

Hey, I call it like it is. She is either completely stupid or a whore. And even in Kansas I find it hard to belive she could be that stupid.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Both sides have good points. However I can't see any way of arguing against this point!

[quote name='Strell']Humans are sick fucks and sometimes I think our end might not be such a bad thing....[/QUOTE]

Finally something in this thread I can agree with entirely!

[quote name='Quackzilla']Hey, I call it like it is. She is either completely stupid or a whore. And even in Kansas I find it hard to belive she could be that stupid.[/QUOTE]

It was Kentucky, fuckwit. :roll:

I think all those prosecuted for things of this nature should lose a testicle. Next offense, the other one goes. Third time's the cock.

seriously, that's just stupidity all around for things to get that far and for it to have happened that many times.

Unavailable for comment
705_dosuvh1.jpg

I cant belive any of you feel sorry for her..shes an idiot she must be a whore to drop down and suck it up over something so stupid and not even flip out and try to leave.

shes such a joke i realy hope she never gets a dime out of this an 18 year old with the braind of like a 4 year old she should be in a special home or something they didnt say she had any retardation but I would definatly wanna double check if I was her parents.
This story however was painfully funny and the fact that it was on primetime only made it better.

:applause:

LMFAO! That's one of of the stupidest things i've ever seen in my life.......... Poor girl she had to have been sexually or physically abused as a kid to just shut down and do as she was told and not argue or fight back. Any normal person wouldn't have gone along with it.

[quote name='Skelah']I cant belive any of you feel sorry for her..shes an idiot she must be a whore to drop down and suck it up over something so stupid and not even flip out and try to leave.

shes such a joke i realy hope she never gets a dime out of this an 18 year old with the braind of like a 4 year old she should be in a special home or something they didnt say she had any retardation but I would definatly wanna double check if I was her parents.
This story however was painfully funny and the fact that it was on primetime only made it better.

:applause:[/QUOTE]
You fucking make me sick. Instead of jerking off to video why don't you try reading the article and getting the facts straight. Calling her a whore and retard is slap in the face of everyone's who's ever been raped.

bread's done
Back