Girl problems.

[quote name='smoger']after 3 lines i knew what my answer was gonna be. delete her number from your phone. take her off your buddy list. never talk to her again.

she's pulling the typical bullshit games that girls love to play. read the advice category of my blog for more dating advice.[/quote]

I disagree. Work the friend angle, get her to introduce you to her girl friends. It's basic salesmanship - this could be a good lead, you've just got to use it.

I managed to go all morning with out clicking on this thread but I finally caved. I wish I could of just stuck to my guns and left well enough alone.

It never ceases to entertain me how all of the geeky little 12 year olds (and many 20-30 yrold geeks, too) will jump at the chance to tell you to "bone her" or "hit that action" et al.... ad infinitum

Don't take advice from these people, as they've never had sex, and most of them have never even been to second base - or first base for that matter - with anyone but themselves.

Sex brings a lot of consequences, both physical and emotional.

First, physically you can screw up the rest of your life if you get a girl pregnant. At the very least you'll be paying child support for many years - If you try to talk her into an abortion, you can add baby killer to the list of what you see when you look in the mirror (unless you're a heartless asshole, in which case karma will have to teach you the hard way).

A lot of men will try to convince themselves that sex is only physical, but the ones who are able to convince themselves of this are either A) psycho/sociopaths, or B) complete losers who end up very lonely in their later lives, and die completely alone.

One of the few solid things I've learned in my life is to not take advice from people who don't know what the hell they're talking about because they've never been there.

Least of all from nerds who would freak out if a good looking girl gave them the time of day.

As for the topic at hand... most girls don't know what they want - being "second in line" doesn't mean ANYTHING. All it means is she isn't sure what she wants yet. If YOU actually like HER, I advise you to keep her in mind as a possibility, but don't devote yourself to her entirely. If a girl thinks she can have you too easily, she won't want you. Date around, and don't jump at any chance to interact with her. Make sure she knows you like her, but that you have other things going for you, and that she's not your "only hope".

Think about it - if she was obsessed with you from the start and wanted to spend every waking minute with you it would get freaky before long. There's a word for those sorts of people - they're called stalkers. Don't be one.

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']It never ceases to entertain me how all of the geeky little 12 year olds (and many 20-30 yrold geeks, too) will jump at the chance to tell you to "bone her" or "hit that action" et al.... ad infinitum

Don't take advice from these people, as they've never had sex, and most of them have never even been to second base - or first base for that matter - with anyone but themselves.

Sex brings a lot of consequences, both physical and emotional.

First, physically you can screw up the rest of your life if you get a girl pregnant. At the very least you'll be paying child support for many years - If you try to talk her into an abortion, you can add baby killer to the list of what you see when you look in the mirror (unless you're a heartless asshole, in which case karma will have to teach you the hard way).

A lot of men will try to convince themselves that sex is only physical, but the ones who are able to convince themselves of this are either A) psycho/sociopaths, or B) complete losers who end up very lonely in their later lives, and die completely alone.

One of the few solid things I've learned in my life is to not take advice from people who don't know what the hell they're talking about because they've never been there.

Least of all from nerds who would freak if a good looking girl gave them the time of day.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and you are living proof. Thanks for your time!

You want some real advice? DUMP THAT BITCH. Do not take her calls, do not answer her, delete her number and IMS. DO NOT even associate with her anymore. You don't take beat up seconds and you are in it for YOU. The nice guy shit doesn't work at all until she's old and essentially worthless "most likely dry too"

Sander is right about one thing. Women don't know what they want. And do you want to put up with that? If no, then superman that hoe and find another one. Tom Leykis says DUMP THAT BITCH. All it is is a vagina and there are billions more in this planet. Find another one.

Sander is right about one thing. Women don't know what they want. And do you want to put up with that? If no, then superman that hoe and find another one. Tom Leykis says DUMP THAT BITCH.

Uhh.... with that logic, it seems like you're urging him to be gay?

All it is is a vagina and there are billions more in this planet. Find another one.

I'd be interested to see how the female CAG's feel about this guy's attitude towards you all...

Um, guys... I'm having trouble.

See, when my girlfriend and I get intimate... I, um, I pull out my weiner. And it's all read to go and everything.

But, like... where do I put it? I mean the only crevices I see are her eyes, ears, and mouth. Is there somewhere else it goes? Seriously, it kinda ruins the mood.

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']Uhh.... with that logic, it seems like you're urging him to be gay?

I'd be interested to see how the female CAG's feel about this guy's attitude towards you all...[/quote]

What you're doing is making her the all important and essentially devaluing HIM. That's bullshit. Sure what I'm saying is rather blunt and cold, but it does work. Otherwise Tom Leykis wouldn't have millions of supporters.

And I'm not advocating he become gay. I'm advocating he stands up and realizes his value and not put so much value on HER.

[quote name='Moxio']Um, guys... I'm having trouble.

See, when my girlfriend and I get intimate... I, um, I pull out my weiner. And it's all read to go and everything.

But, like... where do I put it? I mean the only crevices I see are her eyes, ears, and mouth. Is there somewhere else it goes? Seriously, it kinda ruins the mood.[/QUOTE]
Mox=TMK

Self-important assholes end up with the audience they want/deserve - themselves.

Men who end up with girls that they treat like shit end up getting cheated on and dumped in the end.

Treat her well, but don't act like she's your only option (and actually HAVE other options, too) and then if you end up together you can have a decent healthy relationship in the long-term.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait... what hole does she pee out of? It's hard to find. :\[/quote]

LOL These posts are delivering heavy handed shenanigans.

Also, keep in mind that she's at least honest about telling you about this other guy, and that she's not sure.

Plenty of girls would go far with both of you and play it while it lasted.

You found a girl that could likely be trusted in a relationship.

[quote name='lilboo']I wanna try pussy sex too :([/quote]

ha! Only thing I can picture while reading this is Elias from Clerks 2. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Wait... what hole does she pee out of? It's hard to find. :\[/QUOTE]

Same place you do? I wasn't to sure, either :whistle2:/

[quote name='lilboo']I wanna try pussy sex too :([/quote]

I thought you and JFD were a couple? Have you not.....gotten that far in your relationship yet?

[quote name='sp00ge']ha! Only thing I can picture while reading this is Elias from Clerks 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I thought you and JFD were a couple? Have you not.....gotten that far in your relationship yet?[/QUOTE]

JFD is very strict about her baby box.

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']You, obviously.[/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']You're right. I NEVER done anything sexual with a girl. A WINNER IS YOU![/quote]

:rofl:

No one tell sanderdaniels the truth!

I treat a bitch like 7-Up - I never have, I never will. I tell a bitch like this, "Bitch, you without me is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes - You'll never go platinum!"

[quote name='lilboo']Ballpark beef franks are only good if you can have 2 at one time.

:whistle2:k[/quote]

i sense a frank in between buns joke developing

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I AM SO ASHAMED OF YOU GUYS.

Post #92: Stick it in her pooper.[/quote]

Im pretty sure someone said it before. Look at all the spoiler tags.

I think lilboo was getting to that, kinda... except not hers. :whistle2:#

Damn you text and private messages for making young relationships so much more awkward and disconnected than needed.

Looks like all the stick it, poke it, prod it, hit it, tap it bases are covered. Well done.

[quote name='underliness']Damn you text and private messages for making young relationships so much more awkward and disconnected than needed.

Looks like all the stick it, poke it, prod it, hit it, tap it bases are covered. Well done.[/quote]

Not true, there's one more. Stick it in her... ear?

Post #15

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']YES!!! A Jack Hunter thread!

Stick it in her pooper.
[/quote]

I must admit, I was surprised to see it hadn't been posted in the first fourteen responses...

It sounds to me like you're in high school. None of this matters, man. Have fun, date others, enjoy your youth. There's a time to get serious about someone and that time is when you graduate college, get a job, responsibilities, come into your own in the world, find out what you like and don't like, and really consider settling down. In other words, in your late 20's at the earliest.

bread's done
Back