Girl problems.

When you post pics of you putting your penalsaurus rex into... well, wherever it goes ( :/ ), just post pics of her. Nude.

What she's really saying is... i plan to bang the other guys brains out , but i want you on the backburner as my future husband who lets me walk all over him and doesn't get sex more than once every few months, very bland non-screaming sex.

It has happened before, it will surely happen again.

heres how it really is. she thinks of you as just a friend. if she had any sort of crush on you at all she wouldnt be telling you about how she likes another guy. and if she really had a crush on you she wouldnt even care about another guy.

sorry, but you are in the dreaded friend zone.

Normally I would say this thread should serve as a reason not to ask for advice on chicks etc etc but the fact is, this wasnt the first thread that eventually turned out like this, and it wont be the last so a warning will never do any good.

First, from the conversation you posted, it sounds like you're probably around 14 or 15 years old. Most people of any age to really talk about a real relationship don't use IM to discuss their feelings about each other. I hate the phone, but if it comes to talking about "getting together," you only use IM when you're in the first few years of high school. I did this. I know this.

Second, I echo the sentiments several people have already shared: If the girl can't make up her mind, move on. Girls your age hardly ever know what they want. Wait till they're older. By then they'll either know what they're looking for, or they'll still be the same indecisive girls they were when they were 14. In the latter case, stay far away. It's those kinds of girls who do nothing but cause problems for the male population. Getting sucked in now by girls who like multiple guys and can't make a decision is just asking to get yourself fucked over.

Third, and this is the most important: Never, EVER, date a girl who can't spell the word "for" correctly. It's three letters long. There's no excuse FOR it. If a girl can't learn to use the proper English spelling for a word like that, how do you think she's going to learn how to properly handle a relationship?

[quote name='lilboo']Ballpark beef franks are only good if you can have 2 at one time.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I thought I was your only man?!

I'm kidding, but seriously, lilboo, you're awesome.

[quote name='lilboo']You're right. I NEVER done anything sexual with a girl. A WINNER IS YOU![/quote]

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']You, obviously.[/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']I'll be 24 on Saturday and I never touched or licked or even SMELLED a vajay :([/quote]

:applause: Awesome.

I didn't read anything other than the first post but I scanned the thread for pics and didn't see any

Really, it's impossible to offer constructive advice without knowing what the girl looks like

You would think people would learn to stop posting these kinds of topics here but nope. Everyone wants to show off by telling everyone they actually talked to a girl.

What I find funny is how lilboo brought up "never had sex with a girl" all by herself - I never even mentioned it. I thought she was a dude at first because she's well... butch, rofl.

Bull-dike lesbian tendencies much?

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']What I find funny is how lilboo brought up "never had sex with a girl" all by herself - I never even mentioned it. I thought she was a dude at first because she's well... butch, rofl.

Bull-dike lesbian tendencies much?[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss.

Try again, sport!

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']What I find funny is how lilboo brought up "never had sex with a girl" all by herself - I never even mentioned it. I thought she was a dude at first because she's well... butch, rofl.

Bull-dike lesbian tendencies much?[/QUOTE]

Was it the flannel?
The toolbelt?
My Lowes AND Home Depot credit cards?

Ah, well. I got Melissa Ethridge MP3s to go download. I have a yoga class later.

[quote name='lilboo']Was it the flannel?
The toolbelt?

Ah, well. I got Melissa Ethridge MP3s to go download. I have a yoga class later.[/quote]

I'm confused. Your pictures on the Family Album prove you are a dude, but you belong to the "Girls of CAG" group. What's the deal for real?!

ThreadDelivers.jpg

[quote name='shieryda']I'm confused. Your pictures on the Family Album prove you are a dude, but you belong to the "Girls of CAG" group. What's the deal for real?![/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl:[/quote]

What I dont get is that he has been a member for 4 years.

*Dances in how funny reading this is.

[quote name='benjamouth']Looks like she would be open to suggestion in the bedroom.[/quote]

I think that's a Kama Sutra book that she's holding.

I just wonder how many cows they had to slaughter to manufacture those big-ass boots that she's wearing.

This thread has kept me entertained for the last 2 days. Thanks, OP.

The toolbelt?

Ah, well. I got Melissa Ethridge MP3s to go download. I have a yoga class later.[/quote]

Hey hey! :lol:

I told you it's yoga, softball, and Amy Winehouse!

*goes back to watching the L word*

[quote name='Synergy']Hey hey! :lol:

I told you it's yoga, softball, and Amy Winehouse!

*goes back to watching the L word*[/QUOTE]

GOT IT!
highfive.gif

I love all the info about lilboo. You should touch some chicks man, they let gay guys touch them all the time! Who knows you might like it! :lol:

I know that pale goth chick. I painted my nails black and told her I was the manager at Hot Topic even though she complained we didn't have anything cool anymore. Anyway she sucks like a pro. Don't tell Chris Hansen.

She's not fat, so she's already better than like half of American women regardless of how poorly she dresses.

But I don't think that's the girl the OP was referring to. We need pics of the new girl.

Girl looks like she's rebelling against the 7-11 manager shooing her and her friends away... Damn system and its anti-loitering laws!

The toolbelt?

GWS526.jpg

GWS510.jpg

Flannel and Melissa Etheridge. :lol:

"If you got girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one" This seems like alot of BS and say just stay clear man, as in another quote "bitches and sh*t". That is my advice, stick to your games, they won't cause you no trouble...though they also won't give you a bj...so that is the problem isn't it...

[quote name='cdrober'] That is my advice, stick to your games, they won't cause you no trouble...[/quote]

Unless his 360 red rings...

DO NOT EVER play second fiddle to a woman. You only lower your value to her. Ignore her in spurts and observe how she reacts. Don't mention this shit about liking her and make her work for YOU. If she believes other girls are into you then that will make her want you more. Sad, but that is the truth. Social status is a HUGE factor in what turns on most women. Start by showing that you are disinterested over time. Reduce the communications. Tell her she is boring you in a joking kind of way. "You know you are barely keeping my attention. I'm gonna go (insert obvious boring activity) if you can't keep it interesting." Improvise though.

the aim conversation had too much supplication, it sounds like you're suggesting she go out with this guy and your questions obviously sound defeatist

in fact
i wanna go out with him now
you made him sound that good

Yeah. Don't even talk about other guys with a girl. Make it all about here and now. Make it seem like she's the only one you're thinking about and, if she goes along, stick it in her pooper.

Take this for what it is:
Back in the day when I used to.. like.. girls, we'd flirt online. Of course, we'd always end up talking about being friends..and I always OK'd it that the other guy was good for her..etc.

:whistle2:k

bread's done
Back