Girlfriend update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']You failed.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Thread was over with this post.

The OP is a moron. It's all going to end in disaster as someone else said. Cut ties with her now or you'll regret it.

This will not end well. #-o

One of the cardinal rules of the fubu game is you don't EVER live with your fcuk buddies!!!!! It's the same as shitting in the same exact place where you eat & sleep. As I've mentioned in other threads, all girls have baggage. Your goal in life, as a man, is to find the one with the least amount of baggage. You're doing yourself no favors by giving her another purse (metaphorically speaking). That $300 dollars is enough incentive for her to start bringing her own guys over. Her reasoning? If you can bring girls home, then she can bring guys home. Seriously, do you have any semblance of sequential logic or common reasoning abilities?

Yeah, this has to stop. We have to be, completely and officially, roommates and nothing more, or nothing at all.

My family is coming stay at my place (Seattle) for a week starting the 16th, they're all from Louisiana. My mom, step-dad and sis. I sort of think I should wait and tell her after their trip, just so she doesn't feel like a fifth wheel during their stay. I can't foresee how that'd make anything worse.

I talked to one of my friends about it today, she's been in a ton of serious relationships, and when she told me I need to stop sleeping with her to let her let go of the relationship I didn't even question it. I don't understand WHY, as sex doesn't affect me with the relationship, but I know she's right just because she always is. So yeah, stop sleeping with her now, tell her we should start seeing other people after my parents leave?

[quote name='Koggit']Yeah, this has to stop. We have to be, completely and officially, roommates and nothing more, or nothing at all.

My family is coming stay at my place (Seattle) for a week starting the 16th, they're all from Louisiana. My mom, step-dad and sis. I sort of think I should wait and tell her after their trip, just so she doesn't feel like a fifth wheel during their stay. I can't foresee how that'd make anything worse.

I talked to one of my friends about it today, she's been in a ton of serious relationships, and when she told me I need to stop sleeping with her to let her let go of the relationship I didn't even question it. I don't understand WHY, as sex doesn't affect me with the relationship, but I know she's right just because she always is. So yeah, stop sleeping with her now, tell her we should start seeing other people after my parents leave?[/QUOTE]

You still don't get it. She needs to move out. Stop living with her!

[quote name='greendj27']You still don't get it. She needs to move out. Stop living with her![/quote]

Agreed, I'd seriously get rid of her before the family shows.

This is like a train wreck, I don't want to stare, but I can't look away.

Probably the day your parents show up, you will all come home, she'll be banging the ex on the couch and then what are you gonna do?

Kick her to the curb now, tell her to keep her money and just get rid of her ASAP.

TBW

I don't know what is worse, you keeping her around after she insulted your manhood (by bringing over the Ex) or you thinking that YOU have the upper hand because she is paying you a measly $300.

You, good sir, have had your man card revoked.

[quote name='Koggit']Since EVERY thread is better with pics

[/quote]
No good will ever come from posting your picture in a thread like this...

[quote name='greendj27']No good will ever come from posting your picture in a thread like this...[/QUOTE]

If I truly wanted good, would I be posting a relationship topic on a forum of a gaming bargain site? :D

Right now I'm just hella bored, actually

[quote name='Strell']

OH fuck LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU[/quote]
Strell, only you....

And yeah, after the pic, kick that bitch out now. Before the family comes. I can't believe how badly you fucked the situation up, but it's only going to get worse if you keep lying to yourself and telling yourself that she matters.

Damnit strell, stop jumping into the frame! :lol:

And Kroggie... We meant pics of HER.... naked...

[quote name='Strell']

fuck LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU[/quote]

Is it bad that I'm laughing my ass off over here?

I hope not.

I'm crying over this and I don't even know why.

[quote name='Strell']Is it bad that I'm laughing my ass off over here?

I hope not.

I'm crying over this and I don't even know why.[/QUOTE]

I'm not crying, but I did shit myself twice.

[quote name='Koggit']Yeah, this has to stop. We have to be, completely and officially, roommates and nothing more, or nothing at all.

I talked to one of my friends about it today, she's been in a ton of serious relationships, and when she told me I need to stop sleeping with her to let her let go of the relationship I didn't even question it. I don't understand WHY, as sex doesn't affect me with the relationship, but I know she's right just because she always is. So yeah, stop sleeping with her now, tell her we should start seeing other people after my parents leave?[/quote]

This is a lost cause.

Oh man, I leave for 2 hours and the comedy on here goes through the fucking roof.

:applause: Well played Strell, well played.

[quote name='Koggit']Since EVERY thread is better with pics

[/QUOTE]

So is that the roommate or the girl you took out? And is that her gay brother w/ her?

Oh god I can not stop laughing...I am trying to get my schoolwork done but I am just sprawled out on the floor laughing my ass off...

[quote name='Koggit']Everyone told me to get the hell away from her. Well, I didn't.

I didn't technically break up with her, and I'm taking immense pleasure in it.

I don't tell her I want her to get out, because I don't. I don't tell her I love her, because I don't. I like this.

am I doing anything wrong here?[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the whole thread, so maybe this has been covered. I say yes you are definitely doing something wrong here. It seems like you think she knows you have moved on from her and she should realize your relationship is now different. But if you are still living together, having sex, haven't really broken up with her... You're stringing her along. Nothing sucks worse than to be strung along, and you get to feel like a fool when you finally do get the axe. (Speaking from experience here.) You need to man up and tell her what's what.

Either that or you're lying to yourself and aren't just keeping her around for a maid and convienent sex.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']So is that the roommate or the girl you took out? And is that her gay brother w/ her?[/quote]
Roommate/ex. And that'd be me last year. I look even gayer now -

...actually, my hair isn't quite as bad as this pic makes it look, the angle emphasizes the slope, but a lot of guys do hate it. Luckily, I don't cater my appearance to guys.

[quote name='Koggit']Roommate/ex. And that'd be me last year. I look even gayer now -

...actually, my hair isn't quite as bad as this pic makes it look, the angle emphasizes the slope, but a lot of guys do hate it. Luckily, I don't cater my appearance to guys.[/quote]
You obviously don't cater it to girls either, because that haircut is only going to make it harder for you to get laid.

[quote name='greendj27']You obviously don't cater it to girls either, because that haircut is only going to make it harder for you to get laid.[/QUOTE]

A Flock of Seagulls owned the 80's, bitch! :lol:

[quote name='Koggit']Roommate/ex. And that'd be me last year. I look even gayer now -

...actually, my hair isn't quite as bad as this pic makes it look, the angle emphasizes the slope, but a lot of guys do hate it. Luckily, I don't cater my appearance to guys.[/quote]
Yeah, you look like a fucking tool.

But whatever. You don't cater to guys... or girls apparently.

[quote name='Koggit']A Flock of Seagulls owned the 80's, bitch! :lol:[/QUOTE]
You know I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that maybe it was the haircut that caused her to become "distant."

65085248_c2c887b07c_m.jpg

My idol

[quote name='Koggit']A Flock of Seagulls owned the 80's, bitch! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol, well it's a shame that we aren't in the 80's then.

[quote name='Strell']Oh god I can not stop laughing...I am trying to get my schoolwork done but I am just sprawled out on the floor laughing my ass off...[/QUOTE]

Strell, I apprecite your sense of humor completely and join you on the floor. You flipped me on my back like a giant enemy crab and dealt me massive laughter.. holy shit.

I wa gunna photoshop this one... but jesus... I think I'd be doing him a favor.

pixxor

3948_miaamberdavis_thumb.jpg

God, why the fuck do you have an emo haircut? No wonder why your girlfriend was drinking with her ex. I would too if my boyfriend had such a bad haircut.

Damnit guys, the haircut IS bad, I said that, but I also said it's not as bad as it looks in that pic. Look at the hair types, what's infront my right eye there isn't even my bangs. Bad pictures are fun, but there's a point where you need to stop taking it seriously.

[quote name='wubb']I didn't read the whole thread, so maybe this has been covered. I say yes you are definitely doing something wrong here. It seems like you think she knows you have moved on from her and she should realize your relationship is now different. But if you are still living together, having sex, haven't really broken up with her... You're stringing her along. Nothing sucks worse than to be strung along, and you get to feel like a fool when you finally do get the axe. (Speaking from experience here.) You need to man up and tell her what's what.

Either that or you're lying to yourself and aren't just keeping her around for a maid and convienent sex.[/QUOTE]
I've been strung along and dude I say completely let her go. Things are bound to get uglier. Forget the revenge, and move on to something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back