Girlfriend update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CocheseUGA']
3948_miaamberdavis_thumb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh shit that's fucking hillarious. They look alike man. Dude from The New Guy and Hustle And Flow! Haha...

[quote name='Koggit']Since EVERY thread is better with pics

[/QUOTE]

You two look like you're at summer camp ready to head back for the bible study.

And that other pic makes you look like a girl. It frightens me. I've seen some androgenous guys, but you are worse than 90% of the Japanese RPG characters out there.

[quote name='Koggit']Bad pictures are fun, but there's a point where you need to stop taking it seriously.[/QUOTE]

We stopped when you began your first post.

[quote name='jer7583']And that other pic makes you look like a girl. It frightens me. I've seen some androgenous guys, but you are worse than 90% of the Japanese RPG characters out there.[/quote]

Ouch

[quote name='Koggit']Roommate/ex. And that'd be me last year. I look even gayer now -

...actually, my hair isn't quite as bad as this pic makes it look, the angle emphasizes the slope, but a lot of guys do hate it. Luckily, I don't cater my appearance to guys.[/quote]

Well, at least you have your teeth

He looks like a podling from "The Dark Crystal."

Come to think of it, weren't there were giant enemy crabs in that movie? Didn't they kidnap the podlings to get the lifeforce sucked out of them?

Dude, take the hint.

[quote name='Assigore'][/quote]
:rofl:

Oh, boy. I stop reading a thread for 24hours, come back to it and piss myself. I guess I missed a lot since I last read this thread.

I've been strung along and dude I say completely let her go. Things are bound to get uglier. Forget the revenge, and move on to something better.

Things are bound to get uglier when the participants already start out that ugly.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Things are bound to get uglier when the participants already start out that ugly.[/quote]

It's like I always say, "Never fight an ugly man. They have nothing to lose."

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']You remind me of this one guy I know.

He's a douchebag.[/quote]

:lol:

Lacks sublety, but makes up for it in delivery.

Last night when I told her I don't love her, she got upset. Now that she's calm she keeps asking how we can make it work. It's forcing me to tell her that it's over repeatedly, which isn't easy when I know it hurts her everytime I say it... I wish there was an easier way out.

[quote name='Kayden']:lol:

Lacks sublety, but makes up for it in delivery.[/QUOTE]

Lack of subtlety doesn't need to be made up for, his post is flawless

[quote name='Koggit']Last night when I told her I don't love her, she got upset. Now that she's calm she keeps asking how we can make it work. It's forcing me to tell her that it's over repeatedly, which isn't easy when I know it hurts her everytime I say it... I wish there was an easier way out.

Lack of subtlety doesn't need to be made up for, his post is flawless[/quote]

d00d, no more posting until you let the boobs out.

[quote name='Koggit']Last night when I told her I don't love her, she got upset. Now that she's calm she keeps asking how we can make it work. It's forcing me to tell her that it's over repeatedly, which isn't easy when I know it hurts her everytime I say it... I wish there was an easier way out.

Lack of subtlety doesn't need to be made up for, his post is flawless[/QUOTE]
so do you still think you have the upperhand in this situation?

my advice for you after you kick her out is:

1. get a haircut...part of why emo kids are so depressed is they can't get laid
2. hit the gym...you're lookin a little too androgynous, a little tone will help the ladies realize you're a guy and not a dyke hitting on them
3. NEVER, i repeat NEVER give a girl a free ride. paying a girl's bills and letting her live with you for free ALWAYS leads to trouble. NO EXCEPTIONS.

[quote name='darkmere']so do you still think you have the upperhand in this situation?

my advice for you after you kick her out is:

1. get a haircut...part of why emo kids are so depressed is they can't get laid
2. hit the gym...you're lookin a little too androgynous, a little tone will help the ladies realize you're a guy and not a dyke hitting on them
3. NEVER, i repeat NEVER give a girl a free ride. paying a girl's bills and letting her live with you for free ALWAYS leads to trouble. NO EXCEPTIONS.[/QUOTE]

My hair seriously doesn't look like that... I dunno how many times I have to say that... I actually really like my hair. But I agree with the other two. I need some definition. I used to work out (not religiously or anything), but then school/work started being a little too rough with the anal raping and all. Now that things have lightened up I'm going to be going again, I never cancelled my membership, been paying for nothing.

And I really think her taking advantage of my generosity without showing appreciation is what killed everything I used to feel for her.

[quote name='Koggit']I used to work out (not religiously or anything), but then school/work started being a little too rough with the anal raping and all.[/QUOTE]

Erm... you might want to check and see if your school is accredited, because higher education shouldn't really involve many deep anal visits.

Back on topic, bite the bullet and kick the girl out. Hard. Walk away from that mess. Then do something about being such a pussy.

(Also, big atta-boy to Strell for dumping a truckload of funny on the thread, per usual.)

Ahhh yeah Emo.

If I made such shitty music I'd wanna kill myself too. On our Community Radio station 99% of the College Bands they play sound like absolute crap.
TL(True Loss), fix your shit up bitch. Seriously dump her ass and get a good Democratic chick like Knight and pull your head out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back