Gitaroo Man $19.99 NEW at GameStop YMMV

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
I picked up a copy of Gitaroo Man new at G-stop yesterday for $19.99. It was weird because the used one they had at the store was still $39.99. This was the first time i had ever seen it new at G-stop so it might be big time YMMV.

GameStop and GS are more readily identifiable here. It took me a few seconds to decipher G-Stop.

played the hell out of this game...i'd rather play with a g-spot for 19.99...U see what I did there lolz?

really, I hope this drops some more so I can get another copy.

This is a big YMMV. I've seen plenty used for $39.99, but never a new one. I think that when they get the games from Game Quest Direct, they unseal them and sell them as used to make more money. When I bought Persona 2 from GS awile back, it was in too good of condition to be used. And the next time I went there, they had another one in similar condition.

[quote name='toldawg128']This is a big YMMV. I've seen plenty used for $39.99, but never a new one. I think that when they get the games from Game Quest Direct, they unseal them and sell them as used to make more money. When I bought Persona 2 from GS awile back, it was in too good of condition to be used. And the next time I went there, they had another one in similar condition.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they take them in as a Refurbished copy. My Puzzle Fighter, Persona 2, Rhapsody all have R s on the back sticker. But they're obviously new copies, since there isn't a mark on them and with GS refurbs you can see lines on the disc. Apparently they recently bought some Shadow Hearts from gqd, as most places have them now and they have the R.

All the website shows is the used version as far as searching for availability. There's an EB down the street from me that I'll try in the morning.

isn't it already known that gamespot has to sell their new copies used? they supposedly have a pollicy that when a new copy of the game coes into the store, to sell it used since they intentionally know it costs more used... it's weird, but it's the truth.

bread's done
Back