Gitaroo Man NEW Fry's 39.99

Awesome! I bought this when it first came out based on an ad I saw in EGM for 50$. My disk is a little beat up so I can pickup another copy :D. Thx reprinters!

[quote name='Esper']So, has anyone checked SJ Fry's if they have Gitaroo Man in stock? Someone help me save a trip!:)[/QUOTE]

Yup, they have a whole stack of them. I just picked one up.

Reprints are so gay. My DBGT game was wroth a lot then it went down to $5 haha. O well I bought it for $40 when it came out anyways.

ANyways, I bought Gitaroo Man at Gamestop for $36, I wanna cancel my order now. Does anyone know if I can? If so how? thanks. My connection is acting really stupid today so i cannot access GS website as of this moment.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet Jeebus, I hope Fry's in FV, CA has them as well. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

i went there earlier today but found nothing. I tried to look in the storage cage under the game racks but that crap was totally full and messed up. So, assuming they got some in they are either in back or already gone.

I have my original copy of gitraoo man, opened, but with the secruity seal kept on, stuck to the back of the case :)

[quote name='Enternal']I have my original copy of gitraoo man, opened, but with the secruity seal kept on, stuck to the back of the case :)[/QUOTE]

Why?

i was over at my frys early today but i didnt notice that theres any gitaroo man there but i guess ill try to hit up another one tomorrow to see if they got anything in so i can use my gift cert on it

I didn't see any at Fry's in San Jose or Palo Alto. Their computer inventory didn't look like any other stores had any either.

[quote name='ManChowder']i went there earlier today but found nothing. I tried to look in the storage cage under the game racks but that crap was totally full and messed up. So, assuming they got some in they are either in back or already gone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll try to scope it out within the next couple days and let you know if I find one.

[quote name='fury']I didn't see any at Fry's in San Jose or Palo Alto. Their computer inventory didn't look like any other stores had any either.[/QUOTE]

whatever....
Sunnyale does. Maybe Ebayer's bouight them all?

[quote name='fury']I didn't see any at Fry's in San Jose or Palo Alto. Their computer inventory didn't look like any other stores had any either.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed one at Palo alto store last night. they only got 2 copies.

[quote name='kjauburn']Picked one up as well. Notice they had several copies of Disgaea without the sticker across the top as well for $49.99[/QUOTE]

i've been tripping over used copies of disgaea here more than regular the past week. i've tripped over 2 copies both near my area so i think this game is reprinted.

[quote name='CouRageouS']fuck. You can even see the white Fry's price sticker on the copy on top of the stack. What an asshole.[/QUOTE]

At least he's not making much off of them. I'd be more frustrated if he was getting $80+ for them, but it looks like he can't even unload them for $59. Taking into account the listing fees, he's probably not going to get much of a profit...

Holy Crap, hopefully that bastard didn't wipe out the Concord Fry's, hopefully they got some actually. I'll be checking tomorrow.

lol, i wonder if its actually worth 39.99 because it seems like gamestop/ebgames are getting massive copy of that game. Noway in the world a 2002 game would be worth 40 bucks when in fact the game isn't that great and it's not going to be rare.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']lol, i wonder if its actually worth 39.99 because it seems like gamestop/ebgames are getting massive copy of that game. Noway in the world a 2002 game would be worth 40 bucks when in fact the game isn't that great and it's not going to be rare.[/QUOTE]

huh?

Stopped by Fry's in Fountain Valley, CA about 1hr ago and picked up the last copy. I checked around to see if they more, but couldnt see any in the cages or on the shelf.

Went to the IL Frys last night to look for it and didn't find any at all. :( Has anyone else picked it up there or perhaps they haven't been put out yet?

I love Frys for stocking all kinds of bizarro games that no one else does. Its one of the few places thats actually fun to shop at because you never know what you'll find!

[quote name='Wulfshake']Holy Crap, hopefully that bastard didn't wipe out the Concord Fry's, hopefully they got some actually. I'll be checking tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

theres still about 10 copies left when i was there on saturday

Just a quick heads up...

If anyone in the Sacramento/Davis area is still looking for a new (reprint) copy of Gitaroo, Fry's just received another five copies priced at $39.99 each.

The Sunnyvale Fry's has like 8 copies. They've been there for the past month. I didn't bother to pick up a copy cause I already have one (didn't want to hoard them like SOME people).

[quote name='KiySeph']The Sunnyvale Fry's has like 8 copies. They've been there for the past month. I didn't bother to pick up a copy cause I already have one (didn't want to hoard them like SOME people).[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP and KiySeph for the heads up. I picked up a copy from Sunnyvale. They still had several left.

bread's done
Back