Give me dem nice shoes, you bitch-ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']steamy....... sauna........do you know what a sauna is?[/quote]
Can't say that I have. Is it something new? :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Watched LA Confidential. Good movie.
Watched Memento on Blu-Ray. Very good. Kind of confused about the ending/beginning.
Watched Robin Hood (Disney). Still a classic.

Now I'm waiting for the PS3 update to download. It's quite slow.[/QUOTE]

Memento is my favorite film of all time. And I really like LA Confidential too. Guy Pearce FTW!

[quote name='mr ryles']kayden and mox are on a whole new level.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157767&postcount=172[/QUOTE]
m_familyguy_quagmire.gif

[quote name='mr ryles']was she in a sauna?

(yes I know it is a terrible joke, just trying to push the ott along)[/quote]

Nope.

She was in a little black thong and a fishnet top.

And she mentions ATM.

[quote name='lordwow']Memento is my favorite film of all time. And I really like LA Confidential too. Guy Pearce FTW![/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to get memento, just been waiting for a good deal on it. Probably the next ddd sale.

And I bought this shirt today. I think I'll wear it to work every day. (I work at a hardware store.)

manatwork.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Memento is my favorite film of all time. And I really like LA Confidential too. Guy Pearce FTW![/quote]
I still don't believe that it's the same guy if I was paying attention
(the guy that survives the big gunfight at the end with a shotgun blast to his boss's back or basically the small guy).

[quote name='lordwow']Oh boy,

I just got permission from my girlfriend's mom to propose to her.[/QUOTE]

This means she's talked to her about it.

That scares me. And it's not even me involved.
I am scared of commitment :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']I've been wanting to get memento, just been waiting for a good deal on it. Probably the next ddd sale.

And I bought this shirt today. I think I'll wear it to work every day. (I work at a hardware store.)

manatwork.jpg
[/QUOTE]
A dude in my class today was wearing a shirt that said "Procrastinators Meeting Tomorrow..." I lawl'd.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:puke:[/QUOTE]

After your little outburst in the Vs girl thread I'm afraid I can't take your paradox boob opinion seriously anymore.

[quote name='Moxio']After your little outburst in the Vs girl thread I'm afraid I can't take your paradox boob opinion seriously anymore.[/QUOTE]

He is obviously disgusted as she is not 16 or younger.

[quote name='Moxio']After your little outburst in the Vs girl thread I'm afraid I can't take your paradox boob opinion seriously anymore.[/QUOTE] Dammit man, there's more to a woman than just her breasts. :roll: :shame:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Dammit man, there's more to a woman than just her breasts. :roll: :shame:[/QUOTE]

NO! I'm not listening to you!! :twoguns:

Totally... like nipples.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Dammit man, there's more to a woman than just her breasts. :roll: :shame:[/quote]

[quote name='Dkellar']Damn, the first increase for minimum wage goes into effect Tuesday.[/QUOTE]Seriously? What does it go to?

Here's hoping for more than $6.50 :pray:.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Oh, fart, I got my Last.fm client working again. All I did was remove the plugin from Winamp and reinstall the plugin, not the whole client again. Working like a charm now.[/quote]

Really? And I take it that way didn't lose the music? Didn't even think of that

[quote name='Dkellar']It will eventually increase to $7.25 an hour. Also, here is a story about the To Catch a Predator stuff: http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/us_world_article.aspx?storyid=124957

I hope this lady wins her lawsuit.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the link. I definitely agree with you, it's terrible what happened to that guy.

When does minimum wage hit $7.25? This first increase to $5.85 (thanks, Casey) isn't going to help me because I'm already making more than it.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Really? And I take it that way didn't lose the music? Didn't even think of that[/QUOTE]No, I still lost the music because the plugin was malfunctioning, but it was less of a hassle.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for the link. I definitely agree with you, it's terrible what happened to that guy.

When does minimum wage hit $7.25? This first increase to $5.85 (thanks, Casey) isn't going to help me because I'm already making more than it.[/QUOTE]

It will increase two more times over the next two years to finally hit the $7.25.

$5.85 is criminally low...are there many states still at that point?

It's $7.40 here in NY and it would be nearly impossible to live off of that.

[quote name='bmachine']$5.85 is criminally low...are there many states still at that point? It's $7.40 here in NY and it would be nearly impossible to live off of that.[/QUOTE]
Up until this increase, it's been $5.15 here in Tejas.

So I'm pulling into my driveway, probably about 30 minutes ago, and I see these little fucks walking down the side of my house. When I start to turn in, they start running. I park in my driveway, and then I decide to follow them. I sort of trap them behind this bush that happens to be in the front lawn of what I assume is their house, since they ran in as soon as I drove away.

Anyway, I go to my house and get my airsoft gun, just in case they come back. I come back out, and they're standing in front of their house, and then they start to run. I'm walking on the other side of the street, when I see them go back in. Soon, I see what is probably their mom come outside. I think she had the boy with her. A few minutes later, I see her sitting outside, seemingly on a cell phone.

More than anything, I'm curious as to why these little assholes were by my house.

[quote name='mr ryles']you don't know how much you make?[/quote]
Salaried. Have to take into account 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks worth of holidays, etc.

[quote name='prmononoke']More than anything, I'm curious as to why these little assholes were by my house.[/quote]
Sister visiting? ;)

[quote name='DT778']Guy sounds like a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to agree. Anybody who is dumb enough to kill themselves deserves it, much less somebody who tried to bang a 13 year old.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Sister visiting? ;)[/quote]
No.

I can't figure this out though. It doesn't look like they messed with anything, and as far as I know, these particular neighbors have no reason to fuck with us. At first I thought it might be a friend's siblings or something, but then they ran into the neighbor's house.

fucking kids. Maybe tomorrow I'll go over to their house and demand an answer.

Sweet. All is well I take it?

My sister made brownies, but I think she neglected to cook them all the way. Still pretty tasty though :D.

[quote name='Eviltude']Sweet. All is well I take it?

My sister made brownies, but I think she neglected to cook them all the way. Still pretty tasty though :D.[/QUOTE]

Are they of the special variety?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Up until this increase, it's been $5.15 here in Tejas.[/quote]

That's pretty rough, although I'm not sure what the cost of living in Texas is like.

No wonder there seems to be so many Cheap Ass Gamers from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back