Give me dem nice shoes, you bitch-ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Quick Google search of the phone number confirmed it.[/QUOTE]

Is that Pepsi's number? :rofl:

At least the kid is sticking to a gimmick.

[quote name='mr ryles']Is that Pepsi's number? :rofl:

At least the kid is sticking to a gimmick.[/QUOTE]Yeah :lol:.

We need a mod up in here to tell us why he hasn't been IP banned or if he's getting around them with a proxy or something.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah :lol:.

We need a mod up in here to tell us why he hasn't been IP banned or if he's getting around them with a proxy or something.[/quote]

I told Cheapy the original IP needed to be banned like 2 weeks ago. He hasn't got around to it yet. Doesn't matter though, cause he's comin' from multiple IPs now, and some match other users.

[quote name='Trakan']I told Cheapy the original IP needed to be banned like 2 weeks ago. He hasn't got around to it yet. Doesn't matter though, cause he's comin' from multiple IPs now, and some match other users.[/QUOTE]Tricksy motherfucker.
So only Cheapy can IP ban people, then? I was under the impression that all mods could.

[quote name='Liquid 2']So only Cheapy can IP ban people, then?[/quote]
That's right.

Ryback and myself just inquired about the mods getting that power, and I guess it's not possible. Evidentally it's moreso a technical issue than a trust issue.

[quote name='dcfox']How are you getting it for $25?[/quote]

Theres a thread in the main games section. $40 sale price + $15 gift card.

[quote name='Trakan']That's right.

Ryback and myself just inquired about the mods getting that power, and I guess it's not possible. Evidentally it's moreso a technical issue than a trust issue.[/QUOTE]Gotcha.

Oh, fart, I got my Last.fm client working again. All I did was remove the plugin from Winamp and reinstall the plugin, not the whole client again. Working like a charm now.

[quote name='Trakan']I told Cheapy the original IP needed to be banned like 2 weeks ago. He hasn't got around to it yet. Doesn't matter though, cause he's comin' from multiple IPs now, and some match other users.[/quote]
How the hell is he smart enough to do that, but not be able to figure out the owner of CAG, like his cartoon likeness isn't plastered all over the site.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How the hell is he smart enough to do that, but not be able to figure out the owner of CAG, like his cartoon likeness isn't plastered all over the site.[/QUOTE]

Static IP?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How the hell is he smart enough to do that, but not be able to figure out the owner of CAG, like his cartoon likeness isn't plastered all over the site.[/QUOTE]
Because it's all an act?

I would think you're smart enough to know that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I like the cheesy bites pizza.[/QUOTE]

meh I prefer the stuffed crust over that.

My fav is the meat lovers on the pan crust though.

[quote name='zewone']Because it's all an act?

I would think you're smart enough to know that.[/quote]
I guess it could be. He's doing a good job if it is.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I guess it could be. He's doing a good job if it is.[/QUOTE]

you'd think as much as cheapy has his bald head all over this place he could figure it out.

[quote name='mr ryles']you'd think as much as cheapy has his bald head all over this place he could figure it out.[/quote]
True, but it's funny that he'll contact anyone that says they own the site like they're telling the truth. I guess I just wanna believe.

[quote name='Eviltude']People actually like Pizza Hut? I thought that only applied to people under the age of 12.without tongues.[/quote] ^

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Enough of this pizza talk or I'll have to buy some tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Dominos 555 deal is usually a favorite of mine, because it's cheap and I like Dominos moreso than the other major chains.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']An auction item just for you Kayden: Link[/QUOTE]
A gel mousepad with that on it? Why would you show that to Kayden? So he can rub his penis on it?

[quote name='Moxio']Dominos 555 deal is usually a favorite of mine, because it's cheap and I like Dominos moreso than the other major chains.[/QUOTE]

If I do get pizza, I'll probably hit up "Pizza King," which is very deserving of that name. It does give me some gnarly gas though.

[quote name='Eviltude']A gel mousepad with that on it? Why would you show that to Kayden? So he can rub his penis on it?[/QUOTE]
Because he appreciated the standee with fake boobs on it.

Oh an update on the moocher front, his fucking car is broke. The battery won't hold a charge. So he doesn't have money to fix it and can't get a job wthout a car. I'm about to tell his ass to walk across the street to Big Lots and beg them for a job.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love this episode of Futurama. It never seems to get old, as I've seen it atleast 15 times.[/QUOTE]

Ololyus.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Hmm... I just received a very steamy voice-mail from my friend's younger sister...[/QUOTE]

was she in a sauna?

(yes I know it is a terrible joke, just trying to push the ott along)

[quote name='mr ryles']was she in a sauna?

(yes I know it is a terrible joke, just trying to push the ott along)[/quote]
I don't get it.

[quote name='mr ryles']was she in a sauna?

(yes I know it is a terrible joke, just trying to push the ott along)[/QUOTE]

BA-ZING

Watched LA Confidential. Good movie.
Watched Memento on Blu-Ray. Very good. Kind of confused about the ending/beginning.
Watched Robin Hood (Disney). Still a classic.

Now I'm waiting for the PS3 update to download. It's quite slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back