Glory of Heracles (DS) $10.99 + $10 GC NEW at GameStop

[quote name='mokmoof']Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I didn't see it.

Will the Amazon credits stack? For example, if I use some of my $20 credit from SMG2, can I then use the remaining $9 from that and the $10 from Heracles on the same subsequent order?

Because if so, then there's literally no reason not to do this.[/QUOTE]
You should be able to.

I just got this game for $5.xx after tax/shipping using the UFC promo code. I just email CS and said the code doesn't work and they told me to place the order and reply to the email and they would credit me. I did and got the response that they're requesting for a $10 refund on my order. Awesome!:D

[quote name='mokmoof']Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I didn't see it.

Will the Amazon credits stack? For example, if I use some of my $20 credit from SMG2, can I then use the remaining $9 from that and the $10 from Heracles on the same subsequent order?

Because if so, then there's literally no reason not to do this.[/QUOTE]

That's an advantage to Amazon promotional credit, it always stacks vs Gamestop promotional credit, which doesn't. But Amazon credit expires fairly quickly (usually within months) but GS credit doesn't expire for another 2-3 years. Or even longer... like the RDR $10 credit which "Expires 4/28/20013". Wow! That's over 18 millennia away!:lol:

[quote name='Vinny']That's an advantage to Amazon promotional credit, it always stacks vs Gamestop promotional credit, which doesn't. But Amazon credit expires fairly quickly (usually within months) but GS credit doesn't expire for another 2-3 years. Or even longer... like the RDR $10 credit which "Expires 4/28/20013". Wow! That's over 18 millennia away!:lol:[/QUOTE]
haha

My goal is not to pass store credit down to my children's children's children's children, so i think I'll go for it on Amazon.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, people!

How 'bout this?

Buy 2 copies, apply $10 off coupon to one copy, cag16 code + edge + saver code to other copy to get entire order shipped for approximately $5.52 after tax. Then you can trade in one of the copies to recoup some money.

I will have to try this when I can access my $10 off code later. It worked for me last week when ordering 2 used copies of NSMB Wii.

Do I really need to spend $10 for this when I already have at least 2 if not 3 still wrapped DS Rpgs on my shelf.
The only incentive for me to purchase it is the fear that I may never see this game at that price again.

Do you have a 10 dollar code to bring the price down to about 4 dollars shipped?

I mean my reasoning was. If I saw a brand new game instore for 4 dollars on the shelf. I would buy it instantly. No different online.

Would anyone lend me a $10 gamestop code? I will give them the code I receive from ordering Glory of Heracles.

I do not want the Amazon offer... I want this offer because of the free shipping using the SAVER code.

I am very serious about this, and I am reliable as you can see from my feedback. Please help a CAG out!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Would anyone lend me a $10 gamestop code? I will give them the code I receive from ordering Glory of Heracles.

I do not want the Amazon offer... I want this offer because of the free shipping using the SAVER code.

I am very serious about this, and I am reliable as you can see from my feedback. Please help a CAG out![/QUOTE]

PM'd you a code.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Would anyone lend me a $10 gamestop code? I will give them the code I receive from ordering Glory of Heracles.

I am very serious about this, and I am reliable as you can see from my feedback. Please help a CAG out![/QUOTE]

What a fantastic idea!

I would gladly return the code I receive if someone were to hook me up with a code I could use for this game.

My feedback here is slim, but I am totally on the up and up. ebay: norman_benford if you're so inclined!

Apologies if there is a better place I should have done this.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to latch on to such a good idea.

[quote name='bitzer']PM'd you a code.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, something isn't working with the code and this game, which is annoying.

I get the following message:

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:(REMOVED) - Receive $10 off your next online purchase. Excludes consoles. Order value must be at least $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2013 11:59PM.

Wow, somehow this game ended up in my Gold Box. So after the credit (not including credit I had in my account already), I only spent 44 cents on this game... it's got to be worth at least that, right?

When Does Gamestop email the code? The order page states it will be emailed when the game ships. I got the "item Shipped" email including a tracking # but have not gotten a code yet. Is this normal? Thanks.

Fairly sure codes are linked to accounts, and can't be used by other people.

[quote name='SDC']Fairly sure codes are linked to accounts, and can't be used by other people.[/QUOTE]

Nope that isn't true. I ended up getting it to work- but Saver wouldn't stack. Blah

[quote name='snakeneck']When Does Gamestop email the code? The order page states it will be emailed when the game ships. I got the "item Shipped" email including a tracking # but have not gotten a code yet. Is this normal? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Your game already shipped? I got the order confirmation email, but no shipped email yet... I ordered it yesterday too. Lame :( I actually wanna play this.

I bought this game when it was 14.99, and applied the 10 coupon, so I got the game for around 6 dollars shipped. I called their customer service up for a price adjustment, and they offered another 10 dollar coupon. Pretty cool.

Same offer as Joe. I've only got UFC codes, but they work just as fine as long as you're willing to call customer service.

I'll also take a code and then PM you my code back. I really dont have much use for the code anyway. Hardly ever go to gamestop. get most of my stuff through goozex or ebay.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Seeing that I'm not even 20 yet and have a collection of around 350+ games (I honestly lost count), I'd say I'm definitely playing that game too. Whenever I get into a game, it seems like the next week I find another game that takes its place and never get around to finishing it.[/QUOTE]

dont worry my friend thats a good problem to have!

I still can't afford to keep every game I buy, and I'm 24 and a college grad.. still unemployed! (back to school I go!)

But if I had been able to keep every game I ever owned I'd have ya beat :)

btw this game looks pretty good as soon as I get my 3Dot Game Heroes coupon code in Im'a bite.. for 99 cents!

Originally Posted by dallascowboys
Seeing that I'm not even 20 yet and have a collection of around 350+ games (I honestly lost count), I'd say I'm definitely playing that game too. Whenever I get into a game, it seems like the next week I find another game that takes its place and never get around to finishing it.

you only have 350 games? when i was around 20 i probally had close to 2000 games (well due to the fact some store that was going belly up sold me 1000 NES games for 20 bucks (it was all of the same game some game that used that dance pad...

was able to break down the sets and sell them to different place and made almost 4500 out of them :)

right now i probally have close to 10,000 games sitting in boxes (going all the way back to atari 2600) ds and psp alone probally got close to 200 to 300 :) and probally will never play 80% of them

Did anyone get a code to work on this at GameStop? I tried a $10 off code. It would register at first, but as soon as I logged in the discount would be removed and the coupon wouldn't be valid for the transaction anymore.

Just wondering if they maybe covered their tracks with this or it's just being iffy for me.

My code worked when I ordered it. I just haven't received the $10 code from buying the game. I got the game already though, its neat.

[quote name='Ness3']My code worked when I ordered it. I just haven't received the $10 code from buying the game. I got the game already though, its neat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Haven't received the code yet.

So is this game absolutely terrible or just didn't find an audience? I've NEVER seen a Nintendo of America published title drop in price this fast.

I havn't played it yet, but I heard it's about above average. It's supposed to be a fun game, not really bad by any means. I think they just printed way too many.

bread's done
Back