GMR Coupon in September Issue

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Page 9
Free DC & N64 system when you purchase 3 DC or N64 games priced at $4.99 or higher (Highly Recommand ONLINE DEAL cuz better selection of cheapass games)

Page 36
Pre-Order Star Wars: Battlefront for PS2/XBOX/PC (FREE Action Figure)

Pre-Order Pikmin 2 for GC and Pikim 2 Hintbook and receive free guy in the form $15 mail in voucher (You can combine Trade-in 2 PS2/XBOX/GC games for $20 toward your Pr-order)

Page 90
Buy 2 Pre-played PC & get 1 Free
Buy 2 Pre-Played DVD & get 1 Free
Pre-played N64 for $7.99
Buy 1 Pre-Play PS1 game $4.99 or up & get free Pre-Played PS1 memory card of ur choice
$5 off instant when you purchase "Kingdom Under Fire" for XBOX
Buy Max Payne 2 or Manhunt for XBOX/PS2 and receive $10 Voucher mail in
$10 mail in voucher when you Pre-order Paper Mario 2 (GC)
Pre-Order Terminator 3: Redemption and get FREE Terminator: Rise of the Machines (XBOX/PS2)
$10 Voucher when you Pre-Order Donkey Konga (GC)
$10 Voucher when you Pre-Order Starfox 2

PS. If you lucky to get your EBgames store "Trade-in" Any 2 PS2/GC/XBOX games for $20 store credit toward your Pre-Order !!

Hope this HELP :)

deathcabforcutie

Highly Recomanded you to Subcribe GMR (10 issues) for $10 plus you received 10% off ebgames card toward all Pre-Owned games for 10 months.

Single GMR issue cost you $4.99 plus taxes :(

[quote name='Masterkyo']
Page 90

$10 mail in voucher when you Pre-order Paper Mario 2 (GC)
$10 Voucher when you Pre-Order Donkey Konga (GC)
[/quote]

Awesome dude, thanks. I'm headed out there as soon as my issue arrives.

Anyone having trouble using their Free Dreamcast Coupon online? I type in 'FREEDC' in the coupon section and click activate and it tells me to enter my Personalized Coupon ID. So I enter the code found at the bottom right hand corner of the coupon, and it only lets me type in the first 9 digits, and it's a 10 digit code... So I press activate after the 9 digits and it tells me its an invalid code. WTF Mate?! Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back