Go Gamer 48 hour Madness starts 2/05/10

I don't really know anything about AC/DC, so I'm sort of intrigued by the Tack Pack.
Worth it for someone who is relatively unfamiliar with the group?

[quote name='SDC']I don't really know anything about AC/DC, so I'm sort of intrigued by the Tack Pack.
Worth it for someone who is relatively unfamiliar with the group?[/QUOTE]
Yes or youtube some songs and see if you like them

[quote name='SaveSome']Mirror's Edge for $12.89 shipped not bad...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if newegg still has this but it was selling for 9.99 with free shipping

[quote name='bringerofdeath']I'm not sure if newegg still has this but it was selling for 9.99 with free shipping[/QUOTE]

It sold out.
Anyone else having trouble loading the page? Like the deals aren't showing up.

[quote name='Jmclark']It sold out.
Anyone else having trouble loading the page? Like the deals aren't showing up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not showing anything here, either.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Mass Effect 2 Collector's edition (PC) for $50 is mighty tempting...[/QUOTE]

watch because it's gogamer.com they send you the standard edition or probably someone elses packaging.

The best thing that could happen here is for amazon to match these prices. I've already got Bioshock ordered from when it was $52.xx, That would be great to see it drop another couple bucks.

Also, Dante's inferno looks like a pretty sweet game. But with Bioshock this month and GOWIII next month, don't think it would see any playtime till at least late April, so I'll wait for a used copy.

[quote name='Jodou']Someone should probably give them the memo: ACII is $40 MSRP lol.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest I've seen it is $44. Where did you find it for $40?

Anything on this sale will likely be on sale with way cheaper prices and free shipping.
And the sales are not even that great. Pass it unless you have absolutely no game to play now.

[quote name='depascal22']Cheapest I've seen it is $44. Where did you find it for $40?[/QUOTE]
Cheapest I've seen is $35, and it is easy to find it with $40. Plus, they charge shipping here so it's going to be like $47-ish.
But yeah, I don't think it's $40 MSRP.

The Movies for $2.90 is a good buy for anyone who missed out on that game. It's a Molyneux, wasn't that great but good for a couple afternoon's of play.

Blood Bowl for $25 is probably the best price I've seen it at. Though it calls it an expansion pack, it looks like its just the Blood Elves edition of the game, the same one they sell on Steam for $39.99.

[quote name='potat0man']The Movies for $2.90 is a good buy for anyone who missed out on that game. It's a Molyneux, wasn't that great but good for a couple afternoon's of play.[/QUOTE]

Once you add in shipping, its the same price you can get it at your local Big Lots, assuming they have it in stock (I always see it here in Fresno, California).

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']can you really get bioshock 2 early from em?? for $49 +Shipping and getting it early would be worth it[/QUOTE]

How are you thinking you'll get it early since it comes out Tuesday and the earliest your order would go out is Monday?

[quote name='jmbreci']How are you thinking you'll get it early since it comes out Tuesday and the earliest your order would go out is Monday?[/QUOTE]

Still a good deal, and cheaper then Amazon.

Thanks for the tip picked up Dante's from here today :)

Only odd thing was that they would not let me use paypal for a pre order....found that to be a bit odd but they took my debit card.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Mass Effect 2 Collector's edition (PC) for $50 is mighty tempting...[/QUOTE]

sell the collector's code on ebay(for the armor), people are paying silly money for them. if i didnt already have the game, i would go for that.

bread's done
Back