God of war Ghost of sparta edition psp system 2 games, memory stick, and movie.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']In before "MSRP is not a deal". The pre-order extras, though, are kind of impressive. Not that I want to trade in my silver PSP for it.[/QUOTE]

The pre-orders are also the same for just buying the game, and yeah, they are actually quite enticing. I wish I could afford this.

Everyone freak out though, it's MSRP, nobody would ever want to buy or know about this, duh.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Looks kind of cool, and tacky at the same time.[/QUOTE]

kinda thinking the same thing ... not feeling the two-tone color scheme.

Maybe seeing live pictures will do it justice...do have to agree I like the all red Kratos PSP much better at this point.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']They still make UMD movies?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much only Sony Pictures puts movies out on UMD anymore.

It looks like a really good bundle. PSP is certainly uhh, "vibrant" :) But all the extras (including downloadable voucher for GoW Chains of Olympus) is pretty choice. At least it's "Kick Ass" on UMD and not some other random film.

This is easily the best bundle, in my opinion, out of all 43,000 of them, it's just too bad the PSP is ugly as hell. I definitely prefer the white ones.

Also, we all know it's MSRP because nobody here is illiterate so you don't need to mention it. MSRP is still a great deal for these things.

That PSP is fucking hideous. But considering a normal PSP MSRP's for $169.99, $200 for a $30 game, a $10 game, a $2 memory stick, and a $10 movie (which doesn't look appealing to me in the slightest) is an alright deal. Might use a $20 Kmart coupon to sweeten the pot.

Looks like a great bundle but that PSP looks ugly IMO, I am happy with the Big Boss Edition I got when Peace Walker came out

This definitely has me wanting a PSP (finally). I just wish it came with a hard copy of Chains of Olympus instead of a download.

edit: Also on Amazon, but for some reason I can't get a link to work.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Looks kind of cool, and tacky at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

I got the Big Boss Bundle and even that has a cheesefactor to it. You don't see many two tone PSPs out there which makes this more unique but I think there's a reason you don't see many two tone PSPs either.

They're ugly.

Kick-ass is a good movie, I don't mind collecting the UMD version of it at all. I don't know how limited those GoS PSP bundles are... I'm hoping for a BF deal or something. The Big Boss bundle is a GS exclusive, so it's "more" limited than the rest.

I remember the CoO bundle sold pretty well, I've never see it below the $169 price. The other ones (like GT, R&C, Bloodline, SW, Hannah M, RockB, MG:pW) can be gotten between $80-$180.

[quote name='Grinchy']That thing makes me want to vomit. *hugs white Go*[/QUOTE]

I sort of like it in a weird way :whistle2:D

I like my white PSP though. Waited years for it, and I'm not letting go (well, unless they release an upgraded 4000, or an upgraded PSP 2 that's fully backwards compatible :whistle2:D )

[quote name='Fatbot3']Bingo.

I got the Big Boss Bundle and even that has a cheesefactor to it. You don't see many two tone PSPs out there which makes this more unique but I think there's a reason you don't see many two tone PSPs either.

They're ugly
.[/QUOTE]

To each of his/her own I guess... To me, the black face with red buttons are very cool, it goes with my red/black Autobot shell (case) very nicely.

I'm in for one through Amazon as I get free 2 day shipping and no tax. I can definitely see this selling pretty well on ebay, especially with the preorder stuff. I sold a Big Boss bundle with the preorder Peace Walker bandanna for $285 the week it came out, can't imagine this doing much worse, even though the Big Boss bundle was a Gamestop exclusive and this isn't.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']I'm in for one through Amazon as I get free 2 day shipping and no tax. I can definitely see this selling pretty well on ebay, especially with the preorder stuff. I sold a Big Boss bundle with the preorder Peace Walker bandanna for $285 the week it came out, can't imagine this doing much worse, even though the Big Boss bundle was a Gamestop exclusive and this isn't.[/QUOTE]

Big difference though... The Ghost of Sparta pre-order bonuses are ubiquitous. The PSP bundle comes with the same pre-order bonuses as those people pre-order the GoS game. Worse yet, people buying the digital version of the game from PSN (ahem game sharing) will also get the pre-order bonuses (the first week of the game release).

The only cool factor is the PSP itself, two tone, most GoW fans would want one. If it's limited, you might be able to fetch $300 for it, but I doubt it's the case.... It took a while for the first CoO bundle to disappear (K-mart deal thread has the original Kratos PSP not long ago, even though it's highly YMMV). I know around my area, local stores ran out of the CoO bundle long time ago.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']I'm in for one through Amazon as I get free 2 day shipping and no tax. I can definitely see this selling pretty well on ebay, especially with the preorder stuff. [/QUOTE]

The way that gamestop describes the pre order stuff

"Pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta and receive ultimate exclusive DLC pack at launch"

makes me think that the bonus DLC may not be exclusive to people who pre order this PSP bundle...that you might be able to buy it off PSN at some stage. That not to say it isn't added value, since it is free, but it may not sell like, say, Mass Effect 2 collectors edition armor DLC

[quote name='mindsale']That PSP is fucking hideous. But considering a normal PSP MSRP's for $169.99, $200 for a $30 game, a $10 game, a $2 memory stick, and a $10 movie (which doesn't look appealing to me in the slightest) is an alright deal. Might use a $20 Kmart coupon to sweeten the pot.[/QUOTE]
No, the game is 40 retail, 20 for chains retail, 20 for the memory stick retail. $80 + the movie.

I think it looks pretty cool. I was going to wait and see if they would annouce a PSP2 but im going with this. Ive been using the same black 2000 since launch and I dont want to give up my UMDs. I just wonder are they going to sell these in store or do I have to preorder?

Absolutely love the color scheme, but it isn't worth it considering a PSP2 should be announced sometime in the next year or so. I think my PSP-2000 should serve me well until then.

Looks kinda cool. They coulda did some nice graphics and tried to top the old GoW PSP.

Still love my AC: Bloodlines Pearl White PSP the most.

[quote name='Armads']Looks kinda cool. They coulda did some nice graphics and tried to top the old GoW PSP.

Still love my AC: Bloodlines Pearl White PSP the most.[/QUOTE]
you know I have the same PSP, it's got some loose things, like the the metal plastic design near the serial number near the bottom, odd analog also.

Reminds me of a car with a mismatched body kit

moddeduk06-waynne-129.jpg

I wish Sony would do stuff like this for the Playstation 3. I love these Playstation Portable packs...different pack ins, colors, etc., all at a reasonable price...but nothing for the 3 :whistle2:/

Best looking PSP I've ever seen, and the best bundle. If my old phatty PSP dies before this one comes out, I'll be all over it.

[quote name='canedaddy']Best looking PSP I've ever seen, and the best bundle. If my old phatty PSP dies before this one comes out, I'll be all over it.[/QUOTE]

You can probably get some money for it. I have no issues with the original PSP form factor-in fact I might actually prefer it to the new ones. But the 2000/3000 do have better d-pads (which is saying something, since I thought the 1000 had the best up to that point, but the 2000/3000 are console quality IMO...or better if you're comparing it to the Xbox :lol:)

I'm not sure how much the extra RAM helps anything though. There are a handful of games that won't boot with that turned on, but I'm curious as to whether something like God of War or Metal Gear runs better.

bread's done
Back