GOG Deals Thread

I'm going to post this again, seeing as I'm getting tired, and am probably going to kip down sometime soon...

Here is the running list. If you want to be added, just post and let us know.

Bought
Donbaloo - Arcanum - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Palinn - Pirates Gold - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Talkinrock - Uru Complete Chronicles Bought $1.99 Transaction Completed

Looking for:

Talkinrock - Zork Anthology & Pirates: Gold
Dorath - Papers Please
Nitrosmob - Heretics & Vampire the Masquerade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how long this last round has been going on and roughtly how many games are left (like are we half done)? Don't know if it's still worth staying up, since I'm just looking for Quest for Glory and a few others I missed.
Heres the round three list (this one still is getting updated, abit slow at times granted).

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/25haps/gog_spring_insomnia_sale_last_chance_final/

I think the final round has been going for over a day now, might be nearing 2, not 100%. Been some games that have slowed things way down.

EDIT: Just realized had I "should go to bed," moment there, forgot hadn't refreshed the page in about an hour or so ><

Zork Anthology is up

Damnit, missed grabbing one. Was on the paypal screen when I remembered didn't set it as a gift, ****.

Ok, I picked up 2 gift keys.  I will offer them to Warreni and Idiot first...  
Red, you could offer to Nitro...  I think that means we have all of the ones covered...  

Bought
Donbaloo - Arcanum - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Palinn - Pirates Gold - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Talkinrock - Uru Complete Chronicles Bought $1.99 Transaction Completed

Looking for:

Talkinrock - Zork Anthology & Pirates: Gold
Dorath - Papers Please
Nitrosmob - Heretics & Vampire the Masquerade.

Ah just got back from getting ready for work did anyone get me the Heretic? Also still looking for Shadow Man for the future part of this sale just a reminder as I missed the bundle it was in and prefer it on gog to Steam.

I still have a copy of Papers, Please sitting in checkout I probably won't buy for myself.
I'll leave it there as long as I can. How long will it stay there after the deal's over?

I still have a copy of Papers, Please sitting in checkout I probably won't buy for myself.
I'll leave it there as long as I can. How long will it stay there after the deal's over?
On day one of this sale, I was able to buy a game that I had in the checkout page 4 hours after it expired. So unless they changed that, it should be good for several hours.

Got Heretic from Gilby...i'm good there just waiting for Shadow Man! Thanks again! Also up to 200 games officially on gog!!!! I'm sad but happy.

That Erica Reed game actually looks pretty good. I'll probably put it on my wishlist and get it if it goes on sale in the summer.
I think it looks aight as well, the bad thing was the episodic way of wheeling and dealing and how they handled giving out keys for the many indie bundles it was in. They really should have just given those who got pieces in bundles the full package....still waiting to procure ep 3 and 4.

You know, I slept like six hours since the last round began. It figures that, in those six hours, the only two games I'm interested in would pop up.

God damn it.

Would anybody happen to have an extra Heretics, and if so, would you take an Amazon giftcard as payment? Otherwise, I'm out.

Did anybody pick up a Zork key for me during my leave?

Thanks a million if you did grab one! ^_^
Good luck on that. There were only 100 copies and in the minute or so I took looking at the list of extras they sold out. 1400 copies of Theme Park and only 100 of Zork? Really, GOG?

You know, I slept like six hours since the last round began. It figures that, in those six hours, the only two games I'm interested in would pop up.

God damn it.

Would anybody happen to have an extra Heretics, and if so, would you take an Amazon giftcard as payment? Otherwise, I'm out.
I was awake (I think) and still managed to miss it. I guess I can cross that one off my list.

Syberia 2 $1.99 - 80% Off (600)

Well it looks like Simpsons121 is on the case. I'll step back and let him (or somebody else) handle the posting.

The End - No, you can do it. Your links are pretty cool. :)
Well, I only want to step in when nobody else is around to post the deals. I like the idea of having some of the people who don't usually post here in thread coming out of the woodwork to post the deals. Hopefully one or two of them sticks around to occasionally post when the big sales aren't happening.

Syberia 2 $1.99 - 80% Off (600)

Well it looks like Simpsons121 is on the case. I'll step back and let him (or somebody else) handle the posting.
I have to admit that it just doesn't seem natural when you aren't posting the deals but a big thanks to everyone who has been keeping us up to date and offering to purchase gifts for those who can't follow the sale.

Yep.  Soul... umm...  err...  oh, that is an f?  Ugh...  Time to get the glasses out of the desk.  hehe

Zork - kicking myself.  I was awake and could have gotten a copy.  But I was trying to figure out how many we needed and who was getting them.  

Right now I have picked up a fair amount of games 8 or so for others.  Most have bought them.  I have 2 extra ones, but they are for Uru and the Race of Light game.  I can continue to jump on stuff for people, just keep adding it to the list.  :)

The End - happy to help.  It is fun to carry your laptop around to track the deals...  :)  Sort of weird to carry it SOME places... but it is all about the deal!  haha

bread's done
Back