GOG Deals Thread

This thread's still here?

I had to google Jessie Cocks because I had no flippin clue who that was, but I thought 'I bet this is some Youtube person' and sure it enough it was, and one who looks to be quite thankful that Humble runs it's geek shirts in sizes that, ahem, allow for lots of extra room.

Guise, guise....GOG SALZE slipped to page 4.....gotta do sumtin quik....

Activision SALE WQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

66% off is the new 75%!!!!!

Not bad if you want ZORK, Po po Quest, Phatasmagorias or other old Sierra games and don't want to wait 2 more weeks for them to show up on Steem, AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?   (Oh god help me I'm considering buying the Zorks from GAG.....)

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_activision_040316

Guise, guise....GOG SALZE slipped to page 4.....gotta do sumtin quik....

Activision SALE WQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

66% off is the new 75%!!!!!

Not bad if you want ZORK, Po po Quest, Phatasmagorias or other old Sierra games and don't want to wait 2 more weeks for them to show up on Steem, AMIRITE?!?!?!?!? (Oh god help me I'm considering buying the Zorks from GAG.....)

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_activision_040316
The Zorks have been on GOG for a very long time. You'd think they'd have made it to Steam by now if they were going to go that route. GOG might be your only option. Well, unless you have The Lost Treasures of Infocom sitting around on 5 1/4 inch floppies.

So you'll be playing with 6 Europeans total, ever.
Likely, that won't matter - I'll likely play alone.

Wherever it's the cheapest soonest at a price that I find worthwhile, then + where is how I'll probably wind-up buying it. [shrug]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if multiplayer could somehow be made drm free without hackers destroying the game. CDkeys and punkbuster seemed to do the trick in the past.

I wonder if multiplayer could somehow be made drm free without hackers destroying the game. CDkeys and punkbuster seemed to do the trick in the past.
You get multiplayer CD keys with some titles with user-run servers.

They're running a Squeenix sale up to 80% off. Could someone who actually owns all the games help me get a few? I don't want to spend thirty bucks to get crap I already have on Steam.

Sleepy Sheep Insomnia Sale going on GOG now. After 10 purchases I believe you get a free insomnia sale game.

So far numbers for games are low so they are going through them pretty quick. I do have a wishlist so if they get any of those guess they will get a purchase or two. 

I keep having to add games to cart as they are revealed just to see what the new game is. They need to fix that shit or I'm out of here.

Shitty sheep sale...til the games "run out"....Git gud GAG!!!!

Decisions, decisions:

A) Use Chrome to watch Shitty Sheep sale:  PRO: see games left decrease correctly, CON: Can't see game.

B) Use IE to watch SHitty Sheep sale:  PRO: See Game image correctly, CON: games left doesn't update

C) Stop watching Sheep Shit....

Not this again...
Oh yeahhhhhhhh...

Instead of having 200 copies of a game, cycling 5 times throughout the sale, let's have 20 copies cycle for 10 sec 50 times throughout the sale....it's retarded brilliant!

Missed Outlaws because the 5 copies they were selling drained in about 5 nanoseconds....

Gud game GOG

A list of the games featured thus far. Courtesy of this thread on the GOG forums.

The Witcher: Wild Hunt: -50% (first batch: 100 units)
Ys Origin: -70% (25 units)
Ys VI - The Ark of Napishtim: -70% (25 units)
Serpent in the Staglands: -40% (25 units)
Xenonauts: -66% (40 units)
A Bird Story: -60% (25 units) (thanks Zeffyr and Taro94)
Dungeons 2: -75% (thanks Cavalary)
Renowned Explorers - International Society: -50% (40 units)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: -80% (thanks mrkgnao)
Dead Synchronity - Tomorrow comes Today -75% (25 units)
King of Dragon Pass: -75% (25 units)
Else Heart.Break(): -60% (25 units)
RuneStone Keeper: -50% (25 units)
Saints Row 2: -75% (25 units)
Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass: -75% (40 units)
Saints Row: The Third - Full Package: -75% (40 units) (thanks Grargar)
Monkey Island Classics: -80% (50 units) (thanks Grargar)
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition: -60% (60 units)
Democracy 3: -75% (25 units)
Crookz: The Big Heist: -66% (25 units)
Infinifactory: -50% (25 units)
HuniePop: -60% (25 units)
Recettear: -80% (50 units)
The Masterplan: -75% (25 units)
Two Worlds: Epic Edition: -85% (25 units)
The Last Tinker: City of Colors: -80% (25 units)
Jotun: -40% (40 units) - new game
Van Helsing II Complete Pack: -75% (40 units) (thanks Grargar)
Victor Vran: -60% (60 units)
Darkest Dungeon: -20% (25 units)
OlliOlli 2: -75% (40 units)
The Dig: -75% (50 units)
System Shock: -60% (60 units)
Lords of Xulima: -60% (40 units)
The Wolf Among Us: -80% (40 units)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition: -75% (25 units)
The Witcher 1: -85% (40 units)
Lego Batman: The Video Game: -75% (25 units)
Outlaws: -75% (50 units)
Chaos Reborn: -60% (40 units)
Titan Souls: -75% (25 units)

Darksiders: -80% (40 units)
Big Pharma: -60% (25 units)

Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms -40% (40 units)

Want Turok, but not at that price.

Now if only Morrowind would show up (even if it's at a price that I don't want it at) I could ignore the rest of the sale.

Looks like they're into the repeats already. Nothing more for me to see here.

Good luck to any of you who may be looking for a particular game to come around again.

Buy 10 games to get a random shit freebie?  Ha ha, no.  There are a few games I might pick up, but I'm definitely not falling for that.

Hard West - 50% off

GONE 

That was ultra-fast!

System Shock: Enhanced Ed is up at 60% off.

60 left.

Shadow Heretic Kingdoms at $11.99 (40% off)

4 left right now.

It seems they are still adding new games to the batch

BTW, just grabbed Outlaws

Witcher 3 is tempting at that price... But... NO

I just got a free game from GOG. I was given Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut. The thing is, I didn't buy the 10 games that you're supposed to in order to get a freebie. Oh I've bought a couple of items during the sale, but I'm well short of the 10 game threshold to get the first freebie.

So if you've bought something during the sale, you might wanna click on the "learn more" button like I did to see if you got something. It might be a glitch.

Edit: Oh and not only do I already own the game on steam. But I already have a DRM-Free copy through Humble. So +1 aside, getting that game is kinda pointless for me.

Looks like GOG ran out of free games.

Maybe they shouldn't have been giving them out to people who didn't hit the 10 game threshold.

Are you sure you don't have 10 games? If you bought a multi-game bundle like Broken Sword or Legend of Kyrandia, each game in the pack counts as a game. So the Broken Sword bundle has 5 games and Kyrandia 3 - it would be easy to hit 10 if you just bought a few more games.

A good suggestion. But yeah, I'm sure I was under 10 games. I had bought Ys VI Ark of Napishtim, Recettear, Outlaws & then I bought the Walking Dead pack (counts as three games) to bring my total up to 6. I've since bought Act Of War Gold. So even now, I'm still only up to 7 games bought.

I'm apparently not the only one. There are a couple of other people over on the GOG forums who have mentioned that they got games before hitting 10 buys. it was apparently kinda glitchy. 

2K Games has joined GOG:

https://www.gog.com/news/take_on_2k

XCom Classics bundle - 75% off when bought altogether

Freedom Force bundle - 66% off when bought altogether

Railroad Tycoon bundle - 66% off when bought altogether

Sid Meier's Pirates! (remake/reboot) - 50% off 

Oh, man, did I miss one of GOG's overcomplicated lackluster sales?

That makes me a [customspoiler="saaaaaaaaaad panda"]
sad_panda.jpg
[/customspoiler].

Bundleopolis Sale is currently active.  New bundle every 6 hours, and it appears that all bundles remain on sale for the duration (currently about 6 days left)

Typical GOGish buy them all or suffer the lesser discount deals.

Typical GOG poopiness..

Anyone have most/all of Lucasarts bundle?  Looking to get Emperor's Tomb and Afterlife at 75%off...not poop% off...

Hit me up, yo!

I need someone who owns at least one of those games in the horror bundle. There's a few I want but don't want to get one extra game just to have a $4 discount.

Edit: For the record I'm willing to help people out with bundles if one shows up and I have most if not all the games.

Typical GOG poopiness..

Anyone have most/all of Lucasarts bundle? Looking to get Emperor's Tomb and Afterlife at 75%off...not poop% off...

Hit me up, yo!
Emperor's Tomb and Zak only recently showed up on GOG. I think it might be best to wait and see if they show up on Steam. Hopefully Afterlife joins them.

Yep Gog is totally One World One Price.
You know who has regional prices for me?

Daedalic. fucking DAEDALIC with their goddamn bundle-on-Steam-for-pennies crap!

Edit: Oh and the Bit.Trip guy too. If only they didn't just include MP3s with the soundtracks. Bleh.

bread's done
Back