GOG Deals Thread

POE definitive edition for 5.99.

I should have waited.
Its cheaper than the $12 they want on steam for the 2 expansions. Tis funny, usually I end up with the full versions on Steam and the base versions on GoG. Flash deal is up for another 30 hours or so as of this post.

Flash deals on GoG and a few others this year. Looks to reset every day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its cheaper than the $12 they want on steam for the 2 expansions. Tis funny, usually I end up with the full versions on Steam and the base versions on GoG. Flash deal is up for another 30 hours or so as of this post.

Flash deals on GoG and a few others this year. Looks to reset every day or so.
I got the DE for 14.99 a while back and am playing the game right now. It was worth it for that price. 5.99 is a great deal.

Picked up Diablo for $7.50 and pretty sure that is the lowest I have seen it on here. I forgot how awesome this game was; I don't think I have played it since D2 launched...so worth it imo

Instant purchase. Played tons of Hexen co-op back in the days. Probably my third most played multiplayer game in the 90s, after Doom and StarCraft.

Good to know these are CCP-approved.
putin-trump-snl.jpg

This is the right thread for the Trump memes, right?

Metro: Last Light Redux is FREE on GOG for (now a little less than) 48 hours.

Go claim it to keep forever and have it DRM-FREE!

Tried contacting GOG support a month ago, and still haven’t heard back from a real person. Are they still swamped with CP2077 return requests, do you think, or is their CS actually just worse than Steam’s?

Huge Great RPG Sale on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/promo/grand_rpg_sale_2021

Some stuff on sale:

• Divinity series
  • BG series
  • Icewind Dale series
  • NWN series
  • Dungeon Siege Collection
  • Escalon series
  • Greedfall
  • Nox
  • Outward
  • Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  • Pillars of Eternity series
  • Shadowrun series
  • The Bard's Tale series
  • Legend of Heroes series
  • The Witcher series
  • Titan Quest: Anniversary and its expansions/DLC's
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera
  • Torchlight series
  • Tyranny
  • Ultima series
  • Wasteland series
  • Wizardry series

Tried contacting GOG support a month ago, and still haven’t heard back from a real person. Are they still swamped with CP2077 return requests, do you think, or is their CS actually just worse than Steam’s?
Still haven’t heard back in spite of several followup emails. Again, anyone know if this is normal for GOG? I sorta kinda remember contacting support once years ago and don’t remember being ignored like this.

Bummer. Looks like earlier, according to Reddit, there was a price mistake.

The Outer Worlds: Complete (with All DLC's and OST) was $17.

It's back up to $57 or so now. Meh.

XIII (original version) is now free on GOG for a Free Giveaway on the Main Page.

Go get it.

EDIT:

To claim this, you need to join-up or already be a part of their Newsletters and/or Marketing E-mails.

XIII (original version) is now free on GOG for a Free Giveaway on the Main Page.

Go get it.
Thanks for the heads up! It did say in the block before I clicked it that I could get the game because I received the marketing email. So if it doesn't show for someone, then it might be that you aren't set to get their emails.

Steel Rats is now free on GOG for a Free Giveaway* on the Main Page.

Go get it.

SIDE NOTE:

* To claim this, you need to join-up or already be a part of their Newsletters and/or Marketing E-mails.

bread's done
Back