GOG Deals Thread

Sayuki now there's a series I haven't seen in years.

We'd probably be able to come up with a number of answers for this given how common goku is as a character name and journey to the west was commonly themed.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOG Classic Hits Sale:

https://www.gog.com/promo/classics

Some Stuff on sale:

- Blade Runner (adventure game) 

- Deus Ex series

- GUN

- Interstate series

- King's Quest series

- Legacy of Kain series

- Zork series

- Krondor series

- Shivers series

- Singularity

- Police Quest & Space Quest series

- SWAT series

- System Shock series

- Thief series

- TR series

- Timeshift

- Vampire: The Masquerade series -> both Redemption and Bloodlines.

- And more!

GOG Mid-Week Sale:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20220119_midweek_sale

Some stuff on sale:

- Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete = $10

[This includes NWN2 base-game + All Expansions (MoB & SoZ) & Mysteries of Westgate DLC]

- Temple of Elemental Evil = $3

- Icewind Dale 2: Complete = $4.99

- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone = $4.99

- Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard = $4.99

- Warhammer: Chaosbane (different editions, DLC's, etc are on sale)

- The Coma 1 & 2 (different editions, DLC's, etc are on sale)

We Love Games Valentine's Day/Week Sale = OVER.

Weekly Sale on RPG's is now in effect.
604c48b3cdd800001c2588e6.png

The listing for Mordheim says, "The version on GOG does not include online features. As a token of apology, we added the DLC "HIRED SWORDS DLC BUNDLE 2 - Doomweaver + Wolf-Priest of Ulric" into the base game." That's pretty nice. The Steam version of the game has already been bundled on Fanatical, but that DLC is $2.99 when it's not on sale. I like to support GOG and the publisher for this game has offered a mea culpa for an "inferior" version, so I just bought it.

The listing for Mordheim says, "The version on GOG does not include online features. As a token of apology, we added the DLC "HIRED SWORDS DLC BUNDLE 2 - Doomweaver + Wolf-Priest of Ulric" into the base game." That's pretty nice. The Steam version of the game has already been bundled on Fanatical, but that DLC is $2.99 when it's not on sale. I like to support GOG and the publisher for this game has offered a mea culpa for an "inferior" version, so I just bought it.
GOG has been getting more lax about letting minor DRM slip in to the games on their store, especially in online modes, and as you’d expect it’s been making the anti-DRM crowd on their forums furious. I imagine this is some sort of reaction to that, with the publisher not wanting to bother setting up separate servers for the GOG version, so they just stripped online play out entirely.

Which I suppose would be understandable in a single-player-focused title, but I kinda thought multiplayer was the point of Mordheim.

Either way, GOG doesn’t deserve my support. Tried contacting them about an issue back in December 2020 (nothing to do with Cyberpunk), followed up several times over the next couple months, and they never got back to me. Haven’t spent a dime there since. I’ve been hesitant to even claim free games there.

Indie Sale's over.

New Weekly Sale is in effect:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20220418_weekly_sale

Some stuff on this Weekly Sale includes action games, brawlers & fighters and other games such as:

- Shenmue 3

- Friends of Ringo Ishikawa

- Mortal Kombat series (MK1,2,3,4) [old versions]

- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (old version)

- Streets of Rage 4

- Double Dragon Trilogy [Arcade versions]

- Absolver

- Mutant Football League

- Punch Club

- King of Fighters series

- Fatal Fury series

- Samurai Shodown 2 [1994 version]

- Samurai Shodown 5: Special [2004 version]

- Art of Fighting series

- River City Girls

- Data East Retro Classix such as Bad Dudes & Two Crude

- Punch Club

- Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition

- Bloodrayne series

- Hotline Miami series

- And more!

Huge GOG Sale on-going on LOTS of stuff, so...check the main page.

Also, if you're looking for some Star Wars games - check your e-mails in the last day or so, as that might have a code giving a better discount than what's going on in the current Mail Sale for certain titles (such as KOTOR games & Episode 1 Racer).

Fallout 3 GOTY and NV Ultimate.

Notes:

- If you're looking for Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout NV Ultimate, check your e-mails.

- Discount is bigger in e-mail (70-77% off) over what Bethesda Sale's doing publically (60% off).

Via e-mail coupon:

- Fallout 3: GOTY = $4.59

- Fallout NV: Ultimate = $5.99

bread's done
Back