GoGamer 48 Hour Madness: Who You Gonna Call? Red Faction Guerilla $45.90, etc.

Good Deals on PC games this week. Also XBOX 360 Ghostbusters, and XBOX 360 Play N Charge.

PC Painkiller Black $4.90
PC Prince of Persia $14.90
PC Call of Duty 4 $24.90
PC Call of Duty 5 $29.90
PC Far Cry 2 $14.90
PC Terminator: Salvation $29.90
PC Grand Age Rome $19.90
NDS Lego Battles $19.90
NDS Luminous Arc 2 $19.90
XBOX 360 Ghostbusters $51.90
XBOX 360 Fuel $39.90
XBOX 360 Chronicles of Riddick $34.90
XBOX 360 Play N Charge Kit $9.90
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller $22.90
PS3 Chronicles of Riddick $34.90
PS3 Sacred 2 $39.90
PS3 Ghostbusters $50.90

[quote name='ViolentLee']I was pondering Sacred 2 as well, but shipping/tax ran $6.50 minimum. At $46, I think I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Oh I forgot to add in shipping. Ya I agree. Will wait for a better deal.

Sigh, ten refreshes later and I can still only get the page to load in fits and starts but never all the images. JFC get a real host.

Would like to jump on sacred 2 but since its international version I'll pass since its bound to have the same issues as import LBP did where you won't be able to get NA DLC (when/if) it comes and even patchs might be issues.

[quote name='Jodou']Sigh, ten refreshes later and I can still only get the page to load in fits and starts but never all the images. JFC get a real host.[/QUOTE]

We agree. We're looking into it. This is the third time we've had image hosting issues. Sorry guys. We apologize.

Jason

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']We agree. We're looking into it. This is the third time we've had image hosting issues. Sorry guys. We apologize.

Jason[/QUOTE]
Much better now; lots of good deals but nothing for me to bite on. :(

[quote name='Truekilla93']is the play n charge kit worth it ?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes!!
random.gif

[quote name='Truekilla93']is the play n charge kit worth it ?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely worth it; you'll get a rechargable battery for your wireless controller and a way to charge it for cheaper than if you got the quick charge kit or buying the battery pack separately. Go for it.

Also, "Ghostbusters" for Wii is an extremely good deal, and I hear it's pretty fun to play with the motion controls. If anyone's on the fence about buying the game, I recommend it. If it's half as fun as it is on the 360 (which I'm playing as I type), then it's a must buy.

bread's done
Back