GoGamer.com Red Friday Madness Going On Now - PC, X360, Wii, & PS3 Games

jaydepps

CAG Newbie
Sorry I did a search and did not see this posted. Gogamer.com is having a Red Friday sale tomorrow.

:360: Tom Clancy's EndWar - $37.90
:360: Guitar Hero: World Tour Band Kit - $159.90
:360: Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows - $29.90
:360: LEGO Batman - $24.90
:360: Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway - $14.90
:360: Fracture - $14.90

:wii: Guitar Hero: World Tour Band Kit - $169.90
:wii: Mushroom Men: Spore Wars - $34.90
:wii: Castle Of Shikigami III - $17.90

:ps3: LEGO Batman - $29.90

:ds: Mushroom Men: Rise Of The Fungi - $19.90

:pc: Prince Of Persia (2008) - $29.90
:pc: Need For Speed: Undercover - $29.90
:pc: Warhammer Online CE - $44.90
:pc: Saitek Eclipse 2 Keyboard - $32.90
:pc: Grand Theft Auto IV - $34.90
:pc: LOTR Online: Mines Of Moria - $26.90
:pc: Stranger - $10.90

****:pc: Various PC Games $0.21-$9.90****

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA 4 for $34.90 is obviously the deal of the sale. I'd bite on that one in a second if I was sure they'd iron out all the problems people are having with it right now.

There's a few other good older games (Rise of Nations, AoE, Jade Empire), but not much else for me, unfortunately.

I would bite on Fracture if it was the US version. Yeah, I know it'll work on my 360, but I would rather have the US packaging, etc.

They suckered me in again. This time with Stalker, IL2, Scarface, Eragon(for .26 I'll try anything) and Age Of Mythology Gold. I just built a kick ass PC and need some games to give it a good run. I figure, at the very least, that Stalker and IL2 will do that. Age Of Mythology(or any of the Age Of games) is a weak spot for me, as an entire day can go by while I am playing it and I would not know. Scarface and Eragon are just for fun and who knows... I may end up liking them. :)

[quote name='jello44']I would bite on Fracture if it was the US version. Yeah, I know it'll work on my 360, but I would rather have the US packaging, etc.[/quote]

gogamer.com isn't within US?

[quote name='Wolfkin']my mistake. i retract my objection.[/quote]

[quote name='sylvia61']Those 4 prices I mentioned will be on the list, plus 56 others - sometime tomorrow (Friday).

Syl[/quote]

Sylvia or whomever this is does not speak for GoGamer and is not an employee of ours as far as I know. I am the official rep from GoGamer at CAG. Any questions about our specials can be directed at me.

Jason

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Sylvia or whomever this is does not speak for GoGamer and is not an employee of ours as far as I know. I am the official rep from GoGamer at CAG. Any questions about our specials can be directed at me.

Jason[/QUOTE]

or they can ask whoever they want to ask.

In for 2 Dungeon Runners. The retail box comes w/ 6 months of free gameplay IIRC.

After that it's only 5 bucks a month (unless they've changed their pricing plan since I last read about it.)
$5/month is a reasonable price point for an online community.

The perfect game to ween yourself off of WoW, if you're trying to do that :)

Addendum: You CAN download the game for free, and even play for free, but the free accounts only get access to pretty basic weapons/armor/etc. Plus the retail box comes with a bling gnome - freaking sweet.

[quote name='thextreme1']Jason, stop it with these great prices! Dont you know we are in a recession? My wallet cant take much more. :)[/quote]

speaking of which, should be a bloody day on wallsteet tomorrow..:cry:

[quote name='coilfinger3']Jason,

Your shipping rates are outrageous. Are you aware of any discount shipping codes?

Thanks[/quote]

$2.99 is outrageous?

Jason

[quote name='thextreme1']Jason, stop it with these great prices! Dont you know we are in a recession? My wallet cant take much more. :)[/quote]

A man has to eat.

Jason

[quote name='decal']lol nox. can't believe there are still copies around to sell, much less at 7.95.[/quote]

We have some old stuff in the warehouse that will blow your mind. It's like a time machine.

Jason

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']$2.99 is outrageous?

Jason[/quote]

How about $40 for GHWT or $6 for Brothers in Arms and Fracture? Kind of ruins the "deal"

[quote name='coilfinger3']How about $40 for GHWT or $6 for Brothers in Arms and Fracture? Kind of ruins the "deal"[/QUOTE]

40 for GHWT is rediculous.

the weight is 26 pounds, it would cost about 25-30 to ship it ups ground, wich is a really good method.

[quote name='coilfinger3']How about $40 for GHWT or $6 for Brothers in Arms and Fracture? Kind of ruins the "deal"[/quote]

Some corrections, Brother in Arms and Fracture is $2.99 shipping not $6.
And its $3.29 for both together.

But GHWT shipping is actually $44.

Normally, I would be in for Lego Batman, if it were not for the fact I have already purchased WAY TOO MANY christmas gifts as it is...

In for Prince of Persia and Scarface....was thinking about Eragon but then I figured the 21 cents wouldn't be worth the hard drive space it would be taking up. You've gotta stop having these deals gogamer, you're killing me here.

so much good stuff, wow

picked up this with like 7 shipping

Stranger for PC
Jade Empire: Special Edition for PC
Nox (I) for PC
Eragon (I) for PC
Sudeki (I) for PC

Though it's nice that GoGamer is also doing the consoles some sale justice.

Not a bad price on the Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. 14.89 shipped. Same keyboard on amazon is 27 dollars. I need a keyboard for my ps3 since Home is released

any phantasy star universe players?

nice price on the pc version. im just curious if it uses any save data from the original?

also i never did get scarface to work on vista x64

Man, I so want GTA IV for that price but can't trust their shipping.
If they had a "guaranteed to get to you before Christmas" with their $2.99 shipping, I would jump on it.
I only just received their first Black Friday deals and that was in November.

I am leaning towards waiting for the inevitable Amazon price drop and get it in 2 days with free shipping.

Fracture is region free...the only thing different about the import would be a different rating logo on the box and maybe additional languages on the description and manual. You get the same game that you would here in the states otherwise.

Got Fracture last time but still haven't played it hope it's not too bad, the demo was fun.

GTA4 is a great deal, maybe all the bad press will bring the price down even more real soon ?

Ugh. I'm angry. I bit the Eclipse keyboard last week and, of course, they sell the Eclipse 2 for like 10 dollars more. WONDERFUL.

Ah well, there isn't THAT much of a difference besides color changes and a few more shortcut buttons.

[quote name='KiySeph']I was about to buy Fracture, but when I saw that it was an import, it was a pass for me.[/QUOTE]

what's wrong with imports?

[quote name='SScorpio']Are you sure it has SecuROM? I thought I heard that it didn't have any DRM and Ubi was seeing how well it would sell without it.[/quote]

No, the game has absolutely no DRM. It doesn't even have a disc check! For that reason, everyone should go out and buy it.

bread's done
Back